heroinfather

it is, what it is.
Please help plz @jefferson

Purple Panda Labs

Dont ever fuck with Ai's if you want to keep your hair

Alldaychemist.com
Purerawz.co

Assuming he is not going to crash E levels or lower them too much he shouldn't lose hair.

Only certain AI's such as Letrozole will do this, Aromasin, arimidex and others are safe though

Only certain AI's such as Letrozole will do this, Aromasin, arimidex and others are safe though
Scary, I've read that an androgen inhibitor could be used on the scalp to prevent this from happening but Idk... wish some smartcel would throw some info about this :confused::confused:

nah crashing your estrogen is bad for your hair no matter which drug you use to crash it

Scary, I've read that an androgen inhibitor could be used on the scalp to prevent this from happening but Idk... wish some smartcel would throw some info about this :confused::confused:
AIs aren't androgen inhibitors. They just inhibit the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
basically what I gathered ITT is so fuck AIs off. Not worth fucking with my hair