What is a 'normal' rate of rejection?

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Bluepilled PUA types cope by saying that most men get rejected the majority of times they approach a girl, but in my experience of observing my above-average-looking friends, this is not the case. They rarely get rejected when they approach. I'd say it's something like a 1 in 2 ratio, (they approach 2 girls - one says yes, one says no). If they were to capitalise on the opportunities they get, they'd have laycounts in the hundreds.

For me it's a lot worse ratio than this. I approached 30 girls in the day time and got 1 lay and 1 date, but the vast majority blew me off, showed absolutely zero interest (like I was not human or a ghost) and the girl I ended up fucking was not that hot. The girl I dated eventually lost interest as well.

So is it true that the majority of men face a lot of rejection even if they're GL?

Latinas..... I'm coming for your asses!!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: no_hope_left
There's different stages at which you can get rejected: opening a conversation, getting the contacts, her picking your calls/replying to your messages, her coming out on dates, her fucking you, and her falling for you and committing to you. In my experience, every stage has about a 50% fail rate, which leaves the total conversion rate of conversing to fucking/commitment at less than 10%.

Note that this is for cold approaching. The best way to up the conversion rate is to do 'warm' approaches where the woman gives clear IOIs before you approach. The only way you get a lot of IOIs is by looksmaxxing or statusmaxxing, which is what led me here in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
There is no normal rate..

It depends on the situation..

Less guys in an environment = higher rate

Higher status in the community = higher rate

Girls knowing you have more money = higher rate

It depends on your status in the situation irregardless of looks..

U could do great in your high school, then u go to a new one and are a nobody..

That's why looks are so important...In any environment you skip all the bullshit and go straight to the attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751