what is a oneitis

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
what does it mean does it just mean a girl you like?

its basically limerence

an irrational obsession with a girl (usually during teen years) which doesnt stem from a meaningful relationship or even the attributes of the girl. it stems from your own mental state and a need to idolise someone, even if it isnt warranted, which it never is. the level of obsession can be very intense and can have a lasting effect beyond the teen years though. i wouldnt say i have a oneitis, there is somebody who used to be my oneities though, and because of the traumatic experience i still view her in a kinda weird way when forced to interact with her or think about her. its fine though you get over it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mewcoper, eduardkoopman and 3 others
Greycel moment

its basically limerence

an irrational obsession with a girl (usually during teen years) which doesnt stem from a meaningful relationship or even the attributes of the girl. it stems from your own mental state and a need to idolise someone, even if it isnt warranted, which it never is. the level of obsession can be very intense and can have a lasting effect beyond the teen years though. i wouldnt say i have a oneitis, there is somebody who used to be my oneities though, and because of the traumatic experience i still view her in a kinda weird way when forced to interact with her or think about her. its fine though you get over it.
i don't have one i just wanted to know, im still getting a hold of all the slang words in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
no one knows, everyone parrots after each other

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's like when you obsess over only one girl, instead of spinning plates.

its basically limerence

damn I think Eva Cudmore is my oneitis then

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
the girl that mentally broke we from which i cant recover in this life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
damn I think Eva Cudmore is my oneitis then
if you dont actually know your oneitis what are you doing in life

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Kate Li for me...

Shes not so clever but pretty and nice

its basically limerence

It's a disease.

To be honest. Almost no dude with alot of options, Chads, have oneitis. It's always dudes below Chadlite levels, that oneitis. Because they on't know the reality, how most women are not so cool to deal with.

Tennov estimates, based on both questionnaire and interview data, that the average limerent reaction duration, from the moment of initiation until a feeling of neutrality is reached, is approximately three years.
It's a disease.

To be honest. Almost no dude with alot of options, Chads, have oneitis. It's always dudes below Chadlite levels, that oneitis. Because they on't know the reality, how most women are not so cool to deal with.
How do you prevent this if you are a non Chad male

It's a disease.

It’s mostly teenagers with limited to no experience. Plenty of gl guys get oneitises but not really after late teens twenties

Tennov estimates, based on both questionnaire and interview data, that the average limerent reaction duration, from the moment of initiation until a feeling of neutrality is reached, is approximately three years.

How do you prevent this if you are a non Chad male
Wow. That’s a long time. Imo just talk to the girl in person about mundane things as much as possible for short periods of time, and don’t interact with her at all for extended periods. Don’t interact at any time with idealised versions of the girl eg social media, photo albums etc. You need to get with other women too but if you’re fuck ugly idk how to do that lmaoooo