What is actually legit : do we see ourselves better or worse ?

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
I cant find any legit source , one source says we see ourselves better other say worse.

I talk about mirror and no mirror image

if we see ourselves better thatn its over for most of us

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
theres never any definitive answer because how do you even test this and eliminate all the other factors going on?

if you just want opinions, my opinion is most people on PSL think they are uglier than they actually are. Some to the point of dysfunction, the guys who are chadlites but are cooped up in their moms house playing video games all day and havent had a conversation with a human outside of their family in years.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Stingray, Alexanderr and 3 others
film urself in motion and objectively rate

tbh when i see myself in the mirror i think i look pretty good, but when i see myself in motion its confirmation im trash. so for me personally i see myself better than what i actually am

It literally does not matter

If girls dont approach you and you have never been able to get a girl by approaching yourself, you know its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiseledFace, SayNoToRotting, rockndogs and 7 others
you see your failos extrapolated, bcuz you know every little shape of your face in detail, so the failos make a bigger impact in overall harmony in your own head

in IRL ppl who arent accustumed to your face wont fixate on failos as much as you do, so the overall picture is probably better than you would think

this is one reason you think you are uglier than you actually are

but the thing is, it works the same way with halos. your good facial features arent as protruding to strangers as you'd imagine they are, so it can also make you uglier in reality if you make your judgement of yourself with your halos being heavily impactful

this is why you could be both uglier than you think and better looking, it all depends on your perception. neurotransmitters basically. for example when I take ritalin I view myself way better looking than I am and when Im in bad mood & havent taken any stims i view myself significantly worse, like legit 1-2 psl difference in my own perception. the truth lies inbetween in the middle of the 2 states

"just have no failos, be somewhat above average everywhere and no outlier anywhere" theory is one of the most legit theories of psl scene

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, retard, 195cm and 8 others
It literally does not matter

If girls dont approach you and you have never been able to get a girl by approaching yourself, you know its over
This.

As said earlier : If you knew you were gl you wouldn't be here anyway you are ugly either way

It's over for you but im sure you knew it already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you are 1 psl point uglier than how you see yourself in the mirror with the worst lightning

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
As said earlier : If you knew you were gl you wouldn't be here anyway you are ugly either way

900 million IQ post

Yeah like @Lifeisgood72
Thank you bro but I look like this

636669057647502191-PizzaNewYork.jpg

females only approach if you are a giga psl 8/10 chad, if you are like 4.5-7 you can still get laid IF you are not autistic, most of people here are

Cope he is the best looking on this website, mogs us all

Girls don't give a sht if you mog monsters they want the top of the food chain .
It's like saying a fighter is very good in Bellator , it means nothing : everybody know he would get trashed in the UFC which is the actual top of the competition .

Guys like Brett Maverick ( real gl ) scroll this forum few mins for see if smthing new popped and are back to eating pussies .
All the gl ethnics i knew absolutly gives 0 FK about theses sites ( they don't even know this shit exist ) and are busy eating pussies in nightclub every singles weeks .

The " Chad never bla bla bla and is still... "meme is actually true .

Last edited:
He is not good looking
Didn't I tell you to fuck off you gay queer? Go kys you 13 year old tranny cucked profile picture nigger headass faggot bitch pussystank ingermmcfdewsoa