What is David Laid’s PSL

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
People will say he looks like a kid or has cuck eyes, but this guy is Chad tier in terms of attractiveness. Arguably, he’d do better than Chad.

5BAEA9DE CBD9 4424 8811 FFB7A3EAFCDE

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
People will say he looks like a kid or has cuck eyes, but this guy is Chad tier in terms of attractiveness. Arguably, he’d do better than Chad.

View attachment 96890
Doesn’t really matter what his psl is, he’s good looking, but this picture is not a good representation of his physique because it is extremely frauded.
Dude has a frame of the gods

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 685
Doesn’t really matter what his psl is, he’s good looking, but this picture is not a good representation of his physique because it is extremely frauded.
Dude has a frame of the gods

He's 6'2 has straight blonde hair a masculine jaw and godly physique I'd give him a 7.5 PSL (only bad feature is his eyes)

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Around 7 I think.

He's 6'2 has straight blonde hair a masculine jaw and godly physique I'd give him a 7.5 PSL (only bad feature is his eyes)

And even then they’re not “bad”, they work on him

Pretty sure he’s 6’4

psl 6.5 face and with body and height together psl 7.5

2ba0ccdb c95c 4a14 aca1 ea0782a36cad m
here his eye area looked better when younger, idk if roids or some shit but here he was a legit solid 7 PSL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BigBoy
he got a small head thats his biggest issue otherwise hes obviously chad as a whole and maybe chadlite in the face

7 psl. eye area not perfect

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
View attachment 97738 here his eye area looked better when younger, idk if roids or some shit but here he was a legit solid 7 PSL

Sorry dude but most people will agree he looks waaaaay better now than as a child
he got a small head thats his biggest issue otherwise hes obviously chad as a whole and maybe chadlite in the face

What do you mean “chad as a whole”?

Are you saying gymcelling can make you a chad?

Are you saying gymcelling can make you a chad?
"gymcelling can make you a chad" is a very big statement that makes no sense. gymcelling can boost you in certain cases, it does nothing in other cases

david laid has arguably one of the best genetics for BBing in the world, so for him it obviously adds a lot

for someone who is: short, shit frame, shit insertions, bad shoulder to waist ratio, bad torso to legs ratio etc. gymcelling is cope

what a complete waste of effort
guy would easily slay with face alone but wanted to gymcel into this?

jfl his name is david LAID bro, he is a chad

i dont think he has god tier frame, in fact he had god tier proportions.
I saw some videos of him where he appear near to jeff seid, he didnt seem to me that wide.

he has big clavicles comparing with his hips

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039