What is everyone's height and bideltoid width?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
6'2 boardering on 6'3

21.5 inch shoulders without a pump (97+%ile)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good post, we should have more posts like this with other body features etc. Unfortunately I can't measure my bideltoid myself :/

• +1
19.5" shoulders
6'3"

Unfortunately I can't measure my bideltoid myself :/

If you have a sliding door in your house, stand in the passage and close it until it touches your shoulders. You can also stand against the wall, mark both sides with a pencil, then measure between the markings, but this may be more difficult to do accurately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Nibba
19.5" shoulders
6'3"

If you have a sliding door in your house, stand in the passage and close it until it touches your shoulders. You can also stand against the wall, mark both sides with a pencil, then measure between the markings, but this may be more difficult to do accurately.
The first one sounds good
5'7''
17.5'' bideltoid

How much can this be improved via gymcelling tbh?

Last edited:
  • +1
5 11 18 inches its over

• +1
i did it with a pencil by putting my shoulders straight against the wall and marking both part of my shoulders then measuring with tape

• +1
Good post, we should have more posts like this with other body features etc. Unfortunately I can't measure my bideltoid myself :/
Thank you bro. Just stand up against a wall and mark each side by your shoulder. I doubled checked mine by having another person check with a tape measure and it was accurate
5 11 18 inches its over
18 is average. It is in no way over

• +1
6'3, 20 inches with 1 year of gymcelling

• +1
6'3" I think 19.5 everyone fcking talks about me when I walk past them and they stare the entire time I'm walking in front of them wtf

• +1
  • +1
5'9 (176cm) and shoulder width is 18" (46cm) so I'm pretty much average.

honestly thought I was more of a framecel than this. I look tiny compared to other guys.

• +1
Jfl average poster here is 6’2”

5’9, just over 21” nongymcelled.. 150lbs

Doesn’t look like anything special since I have a wide ass head/face. I’m gymcelling now trying to get to over 23”.. ideally 24” ... that would give me almost 2:1 shoulder to hip ratio

• +1
Jfl average poster here is 6’2”

5’9, just over 21” nongymcelled.. 150lbs

Doesn’t look like anything special since I have a wide ass head/face. I’m gymcelling now trying to get to over 23”.. ideally 24” ... that would give me almost 2:1 shoulder to hip ratio
I feel like most people that are into looksmaxxing have some reasonably good features like height and shoulder width and they just want to propel themselves into full chadhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
I feel like most people that are into looksmaxxing have some reasonably good features like height and shoulder width and they just want to propel themselves into full chadhood
Makes sense.

• +1
5'2" and who knows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 6401
5'9.5" , idk

• +1
5ft6.5

• +1

I agree with this. One thing that bugs me about incels.me is that you get accused of being a larper if you say you have anything going for you.

I'm obviously not the best looking guy on the planet, but I refuse to believe I'm irredeemable. this is why this site is a good idea.

obviously though from this thread I need to wear elevator shoes and gymcel for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, becomaybe and Nibba
  • +1
6'0" and 19.2"

• +1
5'8, got nothing to measure for bideltoid but a got good frame

• +1
5'6, 22'' bideltoid width without a pump.

• +1
5'6

Idk about my bideltoid, my frame is definitely below average, although I've seen way worse irl

• +1
5'5 and idk

• +1
6'6 don't know about the other question

• +1
Hahahhaha.

I'm 6' 1" tall and my shoulder width is 21.5". I am kinda like the opposite to a framecel, my waist comes down to 12" so I get the V-taper.

I'm 17 years old, but I did end a steroid cycle around 2 & half months ago. It was 450 Test, 350 NPP with a Turinabol kickstart. I gained around 5-6 kgs of Lean body mass. Im still really slim, and although my wide shoulders is due to genetics, the steroids helped. This is because steroids espeacially promote muscular hypertrophy in the traps/shoulder/upper chest area as they're more androgen receptor dense then other parts on the body.

Anyways, heres a thought. Could it be, since I'm 17, and my growth plates havent closed, that possible the steroids triggered my shoulders to widen? I feel like my cheekbones are slightly more prominent, I've grown (only 1-2cm), and maybe my actual shoulder bone things have gotten wider. Idk its just a theory, but it seems kinda legit.

Also, I just found out I've been "Mewing" since I was late 15, so if there was cheekbone growth, it makes sense that I've noticed it however subtle the growth was.

• +1
Hahahhaha.

I'm 6' 1" tall and my shoulder width is 21.5". I am kinda like the opposite to a framecel, my waist comes down to 12" so I get the V-taper.

I'm 17 years old, but I did end a steroid cycle around 2 & half months ago. It was 450 Test, 350 NPP with a Turinabol kickstart. I gained around 5-6 kgs of Lean body mass. Im still really slim, and although my wide shoulders is due to genetics, the steroids helped. This is because steroids espeacially promote muscular hypertrophy in the traps/shoulder/upper chest area as they're more androgen receptor dense then other parts on the body.

Anyways, heres a thought. Could it be, since I'm 17, and my growth plates havent closed, that possible the steroids triggered my shoulders to widen? I feel like my cheekbones are slightly more prominent, I've grown (only 1-2cm), and maybe my actual shoulder bone things have gotten wider. Idk its just a theory, but it seems kinda legit.

Also, I just found out I've been "Mewing" since I was late 15, so if there was cheekbone growth, it makes sense that I've noticed it however subtle the growth was.
Dude you're a fuckwit for touching roids at 17. Or touching them at all tbh. You can get big without them, it just takes longer. And no roids didn't cause your shoulders to grow. I'm Natty and had the same measurements when I was 17 a year ago. Hgh would widen them, but you were at least smart enough to stay away from that

• +1

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 2 others
Hahahhaha.

Mogs me.

• +1
he's a roider. he'll look like shit at 25

Yeah, because all steroid users definately look bad at 25. I'm not using 3 grams/week like the people you're probably used to seeing. I use much less, no more than 1g/week. You're not going to age or have very bad side effects at that dosage. Tbh, a lot of roiders look younger than they are, espeacially of they're using GH.

• +1
5'11 is what people say when they guesstimate my height. I haven't really checked bideltoid or my actual height as a grown up.

As a curry, I am above average in terms of height. But I do live in the tallest country of the world, so being above average for my own country doesn't matter.

195 cm idc width but need to measure it

6'5

23.25 shoulders roughly
big frame played rugby was in the scrum etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
5'11 is what people say when they guesstimate my height. I haven't really checked bideltoid or my actual height as a grown up.

As a curry, I am above average in terms of height. But I do live in the tallest country of the world, so being above average for my own country doesn't matter.
Anything under 6'2 is manlet in the netherlands, sorry.
Damn son.
Framemogged to the next galaxy. I probably facemogg him though since he's come here, so that's that :feelsokman:

Damn son.
lol yea im a big fella, Im just more of a mentalcel like VST, although hes a bit better looking, still gotta lean down yet so unsure what i will look like, I really think it would have been different If i wasnt obese during my teens and stuff, lost all the weight since. I might do a thread about weightloss might be intresting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
lol yea im a big fella, Im just more of a mentalcel like VST, although hes a bit better looking, still gotta lean down yet so unsure what i will look like, I really think it would have been different If i wasnt obese during my teens and stuff, lost all the weight since. I might do a thread about weightloss might be intresting.
just fucking cage at vst

Luckily for me I'm not insecure about my height. Besides, even if I was 6'5, I'd still be ugly. Height is cope.
How do you retain your sanity? Getting mogged left and right by males and females.....

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
IMAGINE GETTING FRAMe MOGGED BY A 5'10 HIGH DHT ARAB WITH 20" DELTOIDS, NOT EVEN PUMPED OR ROIDED,
IMAGINE BEING 6'3 WITH NARROWER SHOULDERS THAN A FUCKING ARAB MANLET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
5”10, 20.5 inch shoulder width