What is everyone's height and bideltoid width?

6'5

23.25 shoulders roughly
big frame played rugby was in the scrum etc.
Now I'm not the tallest REEE but holy shit that's wide bro pm me pics of frame

How do you retain your sanity? Getting mogged left and right by males and females.....

Thanks to my obsession with horror movies, nothing phases me. Not only do I get heightmogged into oblivion by men and women, I also get facemogged by men and women.

Thanks to my obsession with horror movies, nothing phases me. Not only do I get heightmogged into oblivion by men and women, I also get facemogged by men and women.
Dutch "men" are pussified cucks anyways so I wouldn't be phased as a semi ethnic either.

188cm height cba converting to retard units and 51cm~ bideltoid, gymcelled last year but only for 2-3 months and had to stop cuz no time, since then been doing light bodyweight exercises at home roughly every second day

5'11 6 in shoes. Idk about bideltoid but i framemog most guys at from my school

How tf is everyone here so tall? I'm 6'2 and barely at 19".

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No dude girls love height

No, girls love FACE. Height only helps if you've got a good face. If you're ugly, it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, HighIQcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
No, girls love FACE. Height only helps if you've got a good face. If you're ugly, it doesn't matter.
Yeah good point. That's kinda what I mean ig. I meant height with good face as a prerequisite ngl tbh

• +1
Yeah good point. That's kinda what I mean ig. I meant height with good face as a prerequisite ngl tbh

I see, I assumed you were like the retards on .is who claim that being a certain height or race is enough to get you out of inceldom, kek.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Nibba
I see, I assumed you were like the retards on .is who claim that being a certain height or race is enough to get you out of inceldom, kek.
Lol people like that have zero experience irl lol

• +1
Lol people like that have zero experience irl lol

Exactly. I want to tell them about the ways how looks hinder you from romantic relationships, but not enough to hinder you from social relationships, including attractive women. But, I got a warning for that on .is, so I won't bring it up over there. Basically this: you can be ugly and still have attractive friends. I am 2/10 (you know my story), yet I can easily befriend attractive people, including women. According to their logic, being ugly automatically stops you from making or having friends. Just lol at their delusion. If that were the case, then the friendzone wouldn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
reeely?? Can you Send me piccs of yyou buttnaked??
???
Exactly. I want to tell them about the ways how looks hinder you from romantic relationships, but not enough to hinder you from social relationships, including attractive women. But, I got a warning for that on .is, so I won't bring it up over there. Basically this: you can be ugly and still have attractive friends. I am 2/10 (you know my story), yet I can easily befriend attractive people, including women. According to their logic, being ugly automatically stops you from making or having friends. Just lol at their delusion. If that were the case, then the friendzone wouldn't exist.
Yeah damn that last part is really true. Don't know why I've never seen that argument before but yeah damn good reasoning

Last edited:
5'11 height and 17 inch shoulders:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

My username has never been more true

Smug2

5'11 idk how to measure bi-deltoid and don't care either way, it's cope.

I got decent frame for my height, nice lean build good template for LeanMaxxing.

5'9 20" but I can go to 22" with some posturing

5'7 short small shoulders

5'4 and tiny frame

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Idk I'm too lazy to measure my bideltoid

6'0 no idea about bideltoid, too LDAR to measure

You lazycels REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5'9" ~21.5" relaxed, 24+ using lats, chest is 48", neck 19.5"

6 ft in the morning, 5'11 at midnight. Bideltoid width: sub 20 inch.

My mommy says I'm big and tall ???

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
19 inches average height in my country

5 foot 7 and 17.7 inch wide give or take. I hope I'll still grow since I'm only 16 :feelswhy:

5'9 18 inch bideltoid

5ft7 20 inch bideltoid

I miss Nibba.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
6 feet, 21.5 inch shoulder width, also very small waist 27 inch circumference

Don’t know bideltoid but I’m 5’10 barefoot

5'6 22.7 inches ungymcelled

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
5'11 around 20 inch bidelt