What Is good to eliminate dark circles?

K

Kinko

Zephir
Vit E Is good?

I have freezer sunglasses , hot pen and vibrating,but don t work

wish i knew ngl

It depends on the reason that they're there in the first place.

CAUSED BY HOLLOWNESS? INJECT BONES

Sleep and bones beneath your eyes

Where i Need to facepulling?
Depends in phone/sleep/genetic i think

Where i Need to facepulling?
Depends in phone/sleep/genetic i think
How many hours of rest have you had in the past couple of weeks?

Nothing. It’s genetic. Unless you only recently got them and had completely healthy skin.

It’s a sign your orbitals are recessed and will be fixed by orbital rim implanrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
How many hours of rest have you had in the past couple of weeks?
Yesterday 5 , day before 12 ,this night 6-7
Nothing. It’s genetic. Unless you only recently got them and had completely healthy skin.

It’s a sign your orbitals are recessed and will be fixed by orbital rim implanrs
I have by 4-5 years
There Is a pen or make up that can cover good?

Yesterday 5 , day before 12 ,this night 6-7
Okay, just try to sleep 7-8 hours CONSISTENTLY for the next month or so, then report back to me.

I've had them since a little kid, now after having good skincare routine past 3-4 months they are like 70-80% gone but still a little visible, what I use: retin-a, cerave moisturizer, cerave cleanser, sunscreen spf 50, vitamin C serum, petroleum jelly vaseline, dermaroller and I'm buying niacinamide tomorrow.
Lots of people say it's not good to apply retin-a under the eyes or dermaroll there but I do and seems like it's working.

I've tried stuff like putting slices of cucumbers under the eyes, tea bags under the eyes and some other stupid shit that didn't do anything.
Good skin care routine is where it is, I hope in a few months dark circles will be 100% gone.

@benignice would be nice if you can give some advice on this
edit: nvm just saw you already commented here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and noped
I've had them since a little kid, now after having good skincare routine past 3-4 months they are like 70-80% gone but still a little visible, what I use: retin-a, cerave moisturizer, cerave cleanser, sunscreen spf 50, vitamin C serum, petroleum jelly vaseline, dermaroller and I'm buying niacinamide tomorrow.
Lots of people say it's not good to apply retin-a under the eyes or dermaroll there but I do and seems like it's working.

I've tried stuff like putting slices of cucumbers under the eyes, tea bags under the eyes and some other stupid shit that didn't do anything.
Good skin care routine is where it is, I hope in a few months dark circles will be 100% gone.

Aren't there negative long term effects with using the dermaroller (i.e., scarred skin)?

Aren't there negative long term effects with using the dermaroller (i.e., scarred skin)?
I don't know, I don't plan on using it for long anyways and I don't use it that frequently

• +1
I don't know, I don't plan on using it for long anyways and I don't use it that frequently
How do you avoid skin peeling with Retin-A?

Be black or mascara

• JFL
How do you avoid skin peeling with Retin-A?
product_26591.jpg
product_26612.jpg
450.jpg

these products help a lot, if the peeling is too bad then don't use retin a every night

• +1
I'd still fuck your avi even if she gained a few pounds.

How often should one use Retin-A?
giphy.gif

Idk it's personal thing, depends on how your skin tolerates it, some people can use it every night, others every other night, when I used 0.025% and 0.05% every night I had 0 peeling, but if I use 0.1% every night then I have peeling so I'm trying with like 2 days on 1 day off atm.
It'd probably be best to consult with dermatologist about that tho

• +1
move maxilla up

• +1

I have and i use all this product (niacinamide too),but idk what petrolum Kelly vaselline Is useful for. This have same ingredients on retin a?
IMG 20200115 185749

concealer
Any good One?

Last edited:
I have and i use all this product (niacinamide too),but idk what petrolum Kelly vaselline Is useful for. This have same ingredients on retin a?
No, petroleum jelly is for additional moisturizing, I use it because retin-a makes my skin dry

Last edited:
View attachment 229485
Retin A is just a brand name of tretinoin, think Advil and ibuprofen. You've got tretinoin there, so yes.

Tear trough implants fixed mine but everyone says they 'didn't work for them' for some reason

What’s the risk of applying retin a and dermarolling under the eyes?