what is ideal wingspan?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Height + 4 inches, or less?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Enough so you can fly buddy boyo. Seriously who fucking cares, as long as you dont look like a gibbon or a t-rex nobody fucking cares.

• +1
+6 inches

6’7 for me

• +1
exactly 2.11 times your flaccid dick size in centimeters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Deleted and 1 other person

This or you're coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, Chadelite and 1 other person
85 inches

• +1
Well I do play basketball

Bigger wingspan is superior in every single way
having super long fragile arms is only superior in niggerball. Long is good, but there's a limit. You need overall good proportions at great height

• +1
having super long fragile arms is only superior in niggerball. Long is good, but there's a limit. You need overall good proportions at great height
View attachment 333615
5 inches if bellow 6' tall and 6 inches if above 6' tall is ideal. Anything more starts to look weird.

example

5 inches + (5'9 height and 6'2 wingspan)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and Pietrosiek
5 inches if bellow 6' tall and 6 inches if above 6' tall is ideal. Anything more starts to look weird.

example
View attachment 333734
5 inches + (5'9 height and 6'2 wingspan)
his arms are good, his elbow reaches the belly button and the wrist easily reaches the level of his balls.
does he have short legs tho?

• +1
Would 6’1 wingspan at 6’3 look weird or is it in acceptable boundaries?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Would 6’1 wingspan at 6’3 look weird or is it in acceptable boundaries?
-2 ape index is a failo tbh. I don't think normies would notice but i stopped heightfrauding because of that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 6401
+6 inches

6’7 for me
+ 6 inches is too much
That's more than tony el cucuy have and his arms are considered extremely long for his height and it looks weird
Ideal is 2+ inches, 183 - 188

• +1
tfw 5'6" with 5'11" wingspan, good for nothing except leg lengthening. They make my torso look short in comparison.

But ig I'd say height + 3 inches

• +1
tfw 5'6" with 5'11" wingspan, good for nothing except leg lengthening. They make my torso look short in comparison.

But ig I'd say height + 3 inches
are your legs short or do you just have a tiny torso?

• +1
+ 6 inches is too much
That's more than tony el cucuy have and his arms are considered extremely long for his height and it looks weird
@Pietrosiek

2 inches + is a bad wingspan

• +1
are your legs short or do you just have a tiny torso?
Sort of balanced but my torso is slightly on the shorter side I'd say, just have monkey arms

Last edited:
  • +1
@Pietrosiek

2 inches + is a bad wingspan
Its ideal for wrestling/boxing style. 2 + inches is above average. 6+ inches is a freak with arms to the floor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
Its ideal for wrestling/boxing style. 2 + inches is above average. 6+ inches is a freak with arms to the floor
5-6 inches is ideal. It literally helps you in almost any sport. It also looks more aesthetic

• +1
+ 6 inches is too much
its average

Im myself 6'1 with 6'4 wingspan. Imo ideal wingspan 6-8in more than height. It gives huge advantage

+2in is not above average. Jon jones is 7ft at 6'4 , kevin lee is 8in more at 5'9!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
Mikes 6” I’m 6’2” idk why

• So Sad
  • +1
its average

Im myself 6'1 with 6'4 wingspan. Imo ideal wingspan 6-8in more than height. It gives huge advantage

+2in is not above average. Jon jones is 7ft at 6'4 , kevin lee is 8in more at 5'9!!!
The average is just above the vitruvian physique

• +1
  • +1
The average man has a wingspan about 2 inches more than his height. But several NBA players pop off the chart because of their long arms. ]

that's true for white men(slavs, nordics) and blacks, but it doesn't seem like it for ethnics tbh

• +1
The average man has a wingspan about 2 inches more than his height. But several NBA players pop off the chart because of their long arms. ]

Cope, It’s believed that most people’s wingspan is equivalent to their height, meaning most people have a neutral ape index or, put another way, an ape index ratio of 1. I have a greater wingspan than most people of 188. I have aprox 2 cm bigger ape index when comparing ro my 187 friend. A lot of people have above and a lot have below. 6 + inches is ridiculous

• +1
Cope, It’s believed that most people’s wingspan is equivalent to their height, meaning most people have a neutral ape index or, put another way, an ape index ratio of 1. I have a greater wingspan than most people of 188. I have aprox 2 cm bigger ape index when comparing ro my 187 friend. A lot of people have above and a lot have below. 6 + inches is ridiculous
6+ wingpsan

• +1
  • +1
That’s the problem with wingspan. His arms aren’t even long he just has very broad shoulders and big hands inflation it a lot. That looks good but high wingspan without very wide frame looks 🤮
You cant have 6in+ wingspan without long clavicles

Thats 8in+ jon jones

And thats 8in+ kevin lee

@6ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
his limbs don't look long tbh
wide frame?
they are long if you look at his fights. HIs shoulders are wide too. Reach for punches is not just arm lenght, when you punch youre usualy almost sideways so clavicle lenght does matter too.

imo 6 inches + is ideal
i wish to have 1in more in clavicles and 1in more in arms. I would be 201cm wingspan

• +1
they are long if you look at his fights. HIs shoulders are wide too. Reach for punches is not just arm lenght, when you punch youre usualy almost sideways so clavicle lenght does matter too.

i wish to have 1in more in clavicles and 1in more in arms. I would be 201cm wingspan
Same. I would add 1 inch in both as well

• +1
you have already great wingspan and bideltoid
My wingspan is the almost the same as yours, maybe 1 cm difference

My bideltoid is gymcelled, you could achieve it if you gymcelled

My wingspan is the almost the same as yours, maybe 1 cm difference

My bideltoid is gymcelled, you could achieve it if you gymcelled
you have 6'5 wingspan?