What is my bodyfat%? (also rate my naked body)

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
im starting to question if my dick really isnt that small and may be im just fat and it will grow once i leanmaxxx so tell me what is my bf% ?

• +1
Reactions: Demir
my eyes bled bro Y U DO DIS

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I applaud your bravery to showcase your subhumanity to the rest of the world

About 25% i guess. Yh you dick will Look bigger If your stomach and fat isn't hiding him . Idk 4 Inches are 4 Inches but try it maybe you peniscend

• +1
Reactions: G O D
About 25% i guess. Yh you dick will Look bigger If your stomach and fat isn't hiding him . Idk 4 Inches are 4 Inches but try it maybe you peniscend
i never understood this how can something look bigger when it isnt bigger? it simply has to grown at least an inch by the fat pad right?

I really can't say but I know how to lose it. I am a national cyclist so the best workout routine I an give you is skip lunch and dinner, get up early jog jog jog literally jog everyday and drink water whenever you are hungry. And you can have one apple a day. If you follow this routine I can damn sure guarantee that you will lose weight rapidly I REPEAT AGAIN YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT EASILY I BET MY LIFE. Anyway why are many comments not helpful in this website like everyone's a salty motherfucker. You will find results in two weeks depends on how. Much jogging you do
Helpful guy wow genius

I really can't say but I know how to lose it. I am a national cyclist so the best workout routine I an give you is skip lunch and dinner, get up early jog jog jog literally jog everyday and drink water whenever you are hungry. And you can have one apple a day. If you follow this routine I can damn sure guarantee that you will lose weight rapidly I REPEAT AGAIN YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT EASILY I BET MY LIFE. Anyway why are many comments not helpful in this website like everyone's a salty motherfucker. You will find results in two weeks depends on how. Much jogging you do
yeah bro ty for the advice i have a proffesional dier and a treadmill at home i also have home treadmill im down already 20 bounds and plan to lose 40 more by the end of the summer i just have to know if im gona look better face or dick wise once this whole thing is over
yeah bro ty for the advice i have a proffesional dier and a treadmill at home i also have home treadmill im down already 20 bounds and plan to lose 40 more by the end of the summer i just have to know if im gona look better face or dick wise once this whole thing is over
so many typos in that fuck this section of the forum

Both dude if you do long distance jogging it will increase your stamina in bed and irl. Doing exercise helps build your dick size too

so many typos in that fuck this section of the forum
And remember be punctual about it.

i never understood this how can something look bigger when it isnt bigger? it simply has to grown at least an inch by the fat pad right?
Bc the fat of your body makes him seem smaller it's Like when you have a bush down there and trim it. Your Natural state now is to be fat Bro that's why your dick isn't lookmaxxed yet

very very high

how tall r u? u look manlet

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Bc the fat of your body makes him seem smaller it's Like when you have a bush down there and trim it. Your Natural state now is to be fat Bro that's why your dick isn't lookmaxxed yet
so in what bf% i need to drop to make my dick look or grow bigger?
very very high

how tall r u? u look manlet
177cm

so in what bf% i need to drop to make my dick look or grow bigger?

177cm
You See the full potential sadly there's nothing i know of to grow your dick. Atleast yet

You See the full potential sadly there's nothing i know of to grow your dick. Atleast yet
Try to go to 12% that's achieveble but start with 20 than 15 and then 12

You're high E, your hips look wide af.

idk bro, try to lose fat and see if you can notice any gains

lul, reality is over 30 more like 35

Its not over yet bro, lose the fat and we'll see.
dont worry i have everything calculated i will definitely have lost the weight that i want by the end of the summer
i just really hope there will be visible changes to my face or dick or else all the work that i will put into this will have be for nothing

Stop worrying about dick size and bf % and start dealing drugs

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
April 25,2019. The day Nibba spit his water on a foid at the gym seeing Klinefelter physique. New theory: high e = small dick
:spew:

• JFL
Reactions: impure666
You look High E, low T

well i guess im the unlucky one to have these genetics
from what I've seen a lot of slavs have decent proportions shoulders:waist but also have wider than average hips

guess u should cope by hoping this is the case with you too and it's just exaggerated by the fuckton of fat you have (probably like 28-30% tbh) and try to lose it

but right now you look high E asf

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
from what I've seen a lot of slavs have decent proportions shoulders:waist but also have wider than average hips

guess u should cope by hoping this is the case with you too and it's just exaggerated by the fuckton of fat you have (probably like 28-30% tbh) and try to lose it

He looks like old @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

yeah i really hope my weight loss will fix all of this estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Google it. U might have it
it says that people with that dont have a beard nor body hair i have both so that may not be the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551