[OP] What is my gonial angle?

WhiteSnake

WhiteSnake

Amateur
your profile mogs your front very hard but still very gl
My face is wider, dont forget i posted a selfie. But still i rly have ba
he already proved it's really him a while back

only reason for this thread is to beg for some more validation because even a downie could measure his own gonial angle
Sry bro, i dont have any rulers. I am not joking

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
Good side profile but in no ways 99.9th percentile. The back of his skull goes to much upwards and back. It’s also hard to tell since the forehead is cropped out. Face part of side profile is really good though
jfl at your cope
literally everything mogs your profile, jawmogs and forward growth mogs you to oblivion especially

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me
jfl at your cope
literally everything mogs your profile, jawmogs and forward growth mogs you to oblivion especially
I just Said he’s not 99.9th percentile. Never Said he didn’t mog me. His face part of his side profile (the most important part) mogs mine but the back of my skull is better and near ideal
34D6734E-A091-4E8C-A279-6173FA12751D.jpeg

iprayforascension

iprayforascension

no zygos
it is a theory of mine that having your molars in contact or close together can cause a long ramus, and you have one so I am seeing if it matches your
might be true cuz my friend is perma clencher and this applies

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
Gonial angle is mostly a mere byproduct of other desirable characteristics*, it doesn't hold much intrisic merrit on its own unless it's severely out of the ordinary.

* (being ramus height and midfacial height)

Bewusst

Bewusst

making the impossible possible
it is a theory of mine that having your molars in contact or close together can cause a long ramus, and you have one so I am seeing if it matches your
Long ramus in genetic. I have it but they're too much inward-tilted which makes my lower jaw look too narrow compared to my midface

reptiles

reptiles

I forge my own destiny.
☝🏻
?
Did this forum dieded?
Sooo?

Ramus and jaw length????

Also i have a theory a low set hyoid is cause of the lack in bone in in ramus and jaw.

How does thwt work how does keeping your molars aligned cause you to have a larger ramus????

I mean you got some what of a point with clenching but even with clenching your not gaining your just making the gonion. Ore visible

Last edited:
WhiteSnake

WhiteSnake

Amateur
Ramus and jaw length????

Also i have a theory a low set hyoid is cause of the lack in bone in in ramus and jaw.

How does thwt work how does keeping your molars aligned cause you to have a larger ramus????

I mean you got some what of a point with clenching but even with clenching your not gaining your just making the gonion. Ore visible
It makes sense. Everything Is genetics în your bone shape.

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
I just Said he’s not 99.9th percentile. Never Said he didn’t mog me. His face part of his side profile (the most important part) mogs mine but the back of my skull is better and near ideal View attachment 322413
what? back of skull doesn't matter JFL LMAOOO
a slightly larger back of occiput is more ideal as its an evolutionary adaptation to protecting your skull during falls

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
larsanova69 Ratings 25
BlindMaxxer Ratings 12
Zyros Ratings 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)