What is my gonial angle?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
he already proved it's really him a while back

only reason for this thread is to beg for some more validation because even a downie could measure his own gonial angle
Not distorted, like a selfie.

Attachments

• IMG_20200326_181013.jpg
    IMG_20200326_181013.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 120
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
your frame is really good and your face close or at 6 psl easily so ppl are doubtful that you are a Fake or no
Arvid mogs

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Nisse, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Good side profile but in no ways 99.9th percentile. The back of his skull goes to much upwards and back. It’s also hard to tell since the forehead is cropped out. Face part of side profile is really good though
jfl at your cope
literally everything mogs your profile, jawmogs and forward growth mogs you to oblivion especially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
jfl at your cope
literally everything mogs your profile, jawmogs and forward growth mogs you to oblivion especially
I just Said he’s not 99.9th percentile. Never Said he didn’t mog me. His face part of his side profile (the most important part) mogs mine but the back of my skull is better and near ideal
34D6734E A091 4E8C A279 6173FA12751D

• +1
it is a theory of mine that having your molars in contact or close together can cause a long ramus, and you have one so I am seeing if it matches your
might be true cuz my friend is perma clencher and this applies

• +1
  • +1
Gonial angle is mostly a mere byproduct of other desirable characteristics*, it doesn't hold much intrisic merrit on its own unless it's severely out of the ordinary.

* (being ramus height and midfacial height)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
hot stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
it is a theory of mine that having your molars in contact or close together can cause a long ramus, and you have one so I am seeing if it matches your
Long ramus in genetic. I have it but they're too much inward-tilted which makes my lower jaw look too narrow compared to my midface

• +1
☝🏻
?
Did this forum dieded?
Sooo?

Ramus and jaw length????

Also i have a theory a low set hyoid is cause of the lack in bone in in ramus and jaw.

How does thwt work how does keeping your molars aligned cause you to have a larger ramus????

I mean you got some what of a point with clenching but even with clenching your not gaining your just making the gonion. Ore visible

Last edited:
  • +1
Ramus and jaw length????

Also i have a theory a low set hyoid is cause of the lack in bone in in ramus and jaw.

How does thwt work how does keeping your molars aligned cause you to have a larger ramus????

I mean you got some what of a point with clenching but even with clenching your not gaining your just making the gonion. Ore visible
It makes sense. Everything Is genetics în your bone shape.

• +1
I just Said he’s not 99.9th percentile. Never Said he didn’t mog me. His face part of his side profile (the most important part) mogs mine but the back of my skull is better and near ideal View attachment 322413
what? back of skull doesn't matter JFL LMAOOO
a slightly larger back of occiput is more ideal as its an evolutionary adaptation to protecting your skull during falls

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted
You look good, now get the fuck off this website.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4973
it can cause a long ramus like you have, if your teeth don’t touch how big is the gap between your upper and lower teeth?
is having this due to clenching you teeth considered good or bad (I'm a newbie)? When I was younger I had a bad habit of clenching my teeth, it was like a compulsive habit, whenever I was in class I felt like I had to clench my teeth every now and then. I would also sometimes wake up to clenching my teeth. My side profile isn't as good as the OP's but my ramus does look somewhat similar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You legit look like a better looking Matt Whelan.

☝🏻
?
Did this forum dieded?
Sooo?
You'll have to measure it in person since measurements from pics are not accurate, so post vid of you measuring your gonial angle otherwise I call bullshit on that being you
is that actually u? 99.9th percentile side profile
Of course its not him, and even if it were him look at him sticking his head out so hard, he need to be his natural posture to assess his true gonial angle

You'll have to measure it in person since measurements from pics are not accurate, so post vid of you measuring your gonial angle otherwise I call bullshit on that being you

Of course its not him, and even if it were him look at him sticking his head out so hard, he need to be his natural posture to assess his true gonial angle
Ok smart boy

what? back of skull doesn't matter JFL LMAOOO
a slightly larger back of occiput is more ideal as its an evolutionary adaptation to protecting your skull during falls
So do I have superior genetics then ?
Screenshot 20200516 115017

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Watch out for the hair bro

I remember this.

Side 7psl front 5psl

☝🏻
?
Did this forum dieded?
Sooo?
Hello Chad, since you have reached your genetic potential since birth without any great advice in this forum, I ask the mods to ban him for indirectly bragging his side profile.

Also, your side profile has around a 95-100° angle.

Do yourself a favor and either get banned by posting a man fucking a vacuum cleaner or L E A V E jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Deleted member 4430
Hello Chad, since you have reached your genetic potential since birth without any great advice in this forum, I ask the mods to ban him for indirectly bragging his side profile.

Also, your side profile has around a 95-100° angle.

Do yourself a favor and either get banned by posting a man fucking a vacuum cleaner or L E A V E jfl.
Actually very funny