Faggot/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma, Kristin, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I will get jaw fillers, rhinoplasty, remove the big mole, and go to Taban to get almond eye surgery with infra orbital rim implants and Botox to lower eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Can I be a 6 or close with plastic surgery?
you can't be higher than 2 psl with that disgusting shitty mole.
jokes aside you are 5.5 psl imo but there is no 5.5 option in the poll so 5

you can't be higher than 2 psl with that disgusting shitty mole.
jokes aside you are 5.5 psl imo but there is no 5.5 option in the poll so 5
Yes I fucking hate this disgusting mole, it just accentuates my asymmetry and just looks plain disgusting. I will get it removed after my next paycheck

Why tho? I’m literally fixing my flaws
your eye area is already good, getting a fucking almond eye would make you look ridiculous
idk why that isnt obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1862, 6485b025t and 1 other person
your eye area is already good, getting a fucking almond eye would make you look ridiculous
I have hollow tear troughs and right eye has NCT while the other in neutral. I also have white showing under the iris and UEE.

his eye area is what gives him that gay look tbh

Would have been chad with light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I will get jaw fillers, rhinoplasty, remove the big mole, and go to Taban to get almond eye surgery with infra orbital rim implants and Botox to lower eyebrows
Almond eye wont do anything. You have good eye support and still look gay

I see you squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Dimorphic face but styled like a fag.

Be yourself bro. This is not called LooksMaxing, this is called being a bitch and painting your face. It's artificial.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 12270
Dimorphic face but styled like a fag.

Be yourself bro. This is not called LooksMaxing, this is called being a bitch and painting your face. It's artificial.
Wdym?

Almond eye wont do anything. You have good eye support and still look gay
I look gay because of my eyelashes, is a curse and a blessing since is the only thing that makes me not invisible (striking feature) some girls flat out assume I’m gay and some like my lashes

I look gay because of my eyelashes, is a curse and a blessing since is the only thing that makes me not invisible (striking feature) some girls flat out assume I’m gay and some like my lashes
Eyelashes arent a fem feat. You just have non masc eyes

Take off the makeup if you want an accurate rate from the experts on male facial aesthetics.

No offence but what you are doing is no different to that of an average looking girl that takes herself from a 5/10 to a 7/10 with makeup

Sure you aren't wearing makeup but no one can tell shit from this.

- Give us proper angles. Front and Side.
- Take off whatever you have on your face. Concealer or whatever, as that can makeup for lack of bones
- Remove the heavy lighting
- Take a video

If you are worried you look shit on camera, everyone does. It's a camera. You look like you're using a high qualify camera anyway, so just record yourself and get a REAL RATING.

You shouldn't fraud for men.

Eyelashes arent a fem feat. You just have non masc eyes

With all due respect you cannot be sure on that. You simply cannot.

Eyelashes. Malescara and all this other shit can feminine eyes. Look at his brows for goodness sake, they are shaped like a female too some how.

He has been styled by his older sister who wants him looking cute and sexy, but it's just not working to achieve his best look.

Feminise************

Eyelashes. Malescara and all this other shit can feminine eyes. Look at his brows for goodness sake, they are shaped like a female too some how.

He has been styled by his older sister who wants him looking cute and sexy, but it's just not working to achieve his best look.
I swear eyelashes are just an indicator of health
[automerge]1614119225[/automerge]

You Indian fucker lmao I think you’re jealous at this point . You know I don’t wear make up at all, unlike you I have a tricking feature. You Napoleon from India living in the UK (out of all places) lmao

Striking *

[automerge]1614119225[/automerge]

I'm just confused as to where you are getting feminine eyes from?

The shape? Because the shape of a girls' eyes can easily be contoured by using mascara and the man above in the OP has clearly unashamedly put it on. JFL

Then look at his brows. They are neither thick not thin, but they are CURLED like an Indian/Paki girl curls hers.

So how do we know he has feminine eyes without these accessory "effects" of feminine eyelashes, mascara and eyebrows?

I mean wouldn't it just be the very same as a slightly masculine looking woman feminising her eye-area by doing what he's done with his brows, eyelashes and eyes?

His cheekbones are also wider than his bigonial width (Jaw) which is an indictor of "pretty boy" rather than masculine face. I can't believe I said he had a dimorphic face earlier tbh. I was more looking at the length of his face. He actually has a long midface, but is able to pull it off because of the wider cheekbones. He is lucky in that respect. @portuguesecel

• +1

The shape? Because the shape of a girls' eyes can easily be contoured by using mascara and the man above in the OP has clearly unashamedly put it on. JFL

Then look at his brows. They are neither thick not thin, but they are CURLED like an Indian/Paki girl curls hers.

So how do we know he has feminine eyes without these accessory "effects" of feminine eyelashes, mascara and eyebrows?

I mean wouldn't it just be the very same as a slightly masculine looking woman feminising her eye-area by doing what he's done with his brows, eyelashes and eyes?

His cheekbones are also wider than his bigonial width (Jaw) which is an indictor of "pretty boy" rather than masculine face. I can't believe I said he had a dimorphic face earlier tbh. I was more looking at the length of his face. He actually has a long midface, but is able to pull it off because of the wider cheekbones. He is lucky in that respect. @portuguesecel
Hes gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You Indian fucker lmao I think you’re jealous at this point . You know I don’t wear make up at all, unlike you I have a tricking feature. You Napoleon from India living in the UK (out of all places) lmao

Born and bred in the UK. My heritage is Indian. Just like yours. Or Pakistani, whatever.

You're better looking no question. Well above average. People on here are strict with ratings and look at the results. You have a ton of 5 votes, which is where I went. A very high level normie.

But truth is you style yourself like a bitch-boy that is whipped by women into dressing and styling himself as he believes they desire. True or not true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12270

Agree with ur analysis 100%, long midface doesn’t log as bad with good bone mass in the midface area

Agree with ur analysis 100%, long midface doesn’t log as bad with good bone mass in the midface area

Yeah his cheekbones are his best feature and they off-set his long midface.

Tho he could be frauding. We don't know.

• +1
Born and bred in the UK. My heritage is Indian. Just like yours. Or Pakistani, whatever.

You're better looking no question. Well above average. People on here are strict with ratings and look at the results. You have a ton of 5 votes, which is where I went. A very high level normie.

But truth is you style yourself like a bitch-boy that is whipped by women into dressing and styling himself as he believes they desire. True or not true?
Not true at all.

More angles

Ok you are right @Blackgymmax. That was an amazing spot tbf. He does have feminine eyes.

And yeah your cheekbones and mouth-area are pretty-boy chatlite level, but you do suffer from a long and narrow face. Hence you are correctly trying to beard fraud. You are tall though and that off-sets your narrow bigonial width caused by a long face. You have downward growth due to the long face. Did you mouth breathe?

Obvious looksmax now for you would questionably be jaw implants.

Still high tier normie, but more down to height halo now. As you don't look as good with these clearer pictures. Still good looking.

• +1
Ok you are right @Blackgymmax. That was an amazing spot tbf. He does have feminine eyes.

And yeah your cheekbones and mouth-area are pretty-boy chatlite level, but you do suffer from a long and narrow face. Hence you are correctly trying to beard fraud. You are tall though and that off-sets your narrow bigonial width caused by a long face. You have downward growth due to the long face. Did you mouth breathe?

Still high tier normie, but more down to height halo now. As you don't look as good with these clearer pictures. Still good looking.
his midface is long but still human tho, his skull looks narrow because of his lack of jaw width, jaw implants would ascend him 1.5 psl at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 12270

Fuck whatever, if I have feminine eyes I can at least offset by enhancing masculine features like jaw and bigger muscles

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6908
Fuck whatever, if I have feminine eyes I can at least offset by enhancing masculine features like jaw and bigger muscles

Which you have not done yet. Girls find you cute I can bet. You are long term relationship material.

You gonna get fillers or implants for the jaw? I would go the implant route.

Why is one of your pics labelled "Surgery" btw? Lol you've had surgery and it wasn't involved your jaw? Wtf?