Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 10 22.7%

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Chad

• Total voters
his midface is long but still human tho, his skull looks narrow because of his lack of jaw width, jaw implants would ascend him 1.5 psl at least

Yup. Implants and yeah that's everything I said lol.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Which you have not done yet. Girls find you cute I can bet. You are long term relationship material.

You gonna get fillers or implants for the jaw? I would go the implant route.
Yea but people here recommend to get fillers before committing to implants. I will probably only get jaw angle implants and will go very conservative

Yea but people here recommend to get fillers before committing to implants. I will probably only get jaw angle implants and will go very conservative
chin wing would be better for you to get a wider jaw tbh

Have you tried using a morph? To widen your jaws?

whats ur height btw?

Which you have not done yet. Girls find you cute I can bet. You are long term relationship material.

You gonna get fillers or implants for the jaw? I would go the implant route.
Girls do find me cutie but are at least 5 or 10 years younger than me, I want girls my age or above since I like mature personalities

you're 5.5 psl chadlite
how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Girls do find me cutie but are at least 5 or 10 years younger than me, I want girls my age or above since I like mature personalities

Yup. This is the same problem that I have. I'm found to be cute rather than sexy and once past 25 you can't run with "cute" jfl

You have the height though so you're lucky.

How old are you btw? 27? You should already be looking at jaw-implants. Did you have surgery to your eye-area or something?

Why is one of your pics labelled "Surgery" btw? Lol you've had surgery and it wasn't involved your jaw? Wtf?
No, I made a thread listening the surgeries I will get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
6 to 6.5

• JFL
Yup. This is the same problem that I have. I'm found to be cute rather than sexy and once past 25 you can't run with "cute" jfl

You have the height though so you're lucky.

How old are you btw? 27? You should already be looking at jaw-implants. Did you have surgery to your eye-area or something?

• JFL
I would have morphed my disgusting jaw too
fuck you mean "disgusting jaw" jfl your jaw is not bad just lacks width which is an easy fix with either fillers or surgery

• +1
fuck you mean "disgusting jaw" jfl your jaw is not bad just lacks width which is an easy fix with either fillers or surgery

Blue pill cuckery.

His jaw fails him. Keep it real.

140d8030674bbfa479a7eafbaf31184f

• +1
tbh i said that based off the side profile photo but I now realize that it was not on the frankfurt plane though he still has a good base for a jaw and its easily fixable tbh
Thanks, is just that my jaw angles decided to curve inwards instead of flaring outwards like every fucking homosapiens

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Thanks, is just that my jaw angles decided to curve inwards instead of flaring outwards like every fucking homosapiens
yeah lucky for you jaw falio is one of the easier ones to fix and your jaw is not death tier by any means just not ideal at all