What is my PSL? What should I do to lookmax?

N

Note12

Iron
Hey guys,

Just looking for honest feedback on what my PSL is and what I can and should do to increase it and looksmax.
I am seriously looking to improve my presentation as unfortunately in this world that is what it has only become about.

Thanks

Great eyes, very good harmony, very good hair and it seems very good hairline..
i think your lower third and cheecks bones need a bit of work

Hey guys,

Just looking for honest feedback on what my PSL is and what I can and should do to increase it and looksmax.
I am seriously looking to improve my presentation as unfortunately in this world that is what it has only become about.

Thanks

5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Slob
6.5/10

• JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1934
Hey guys,

Thanks

u have top tier eye area

055918593dac6704e0741395a81d5da7.jpg

ngl you remind me this guy with that hairstyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 1934
You look like Nick Jonas who has been put through the "Hollywood" filter in FaceApp

Low fwhr/10
Can you measure my FWHR? I can understand that It may seem that I have a low FHWR in the old photos (photobucket) due to various reasons. However, on the new pictures (imgur) which have not been retouched my FWHR seems to be okay. Could you measure it if possible and send a screenshot as I don't have the software to do so.
Is that PSL bro or IRL? Thanks for the feedback.
Great eyes, very good harmony, very good hair and it seems very good hairline..
i think your lower third and cheecks bones need a bit of work
Thanks mate, how would I go about fixing this? Cheers

eyebrows look a bit overdone, could do botox to lower the eyebrows. You got a good eye shape and decent zygos. Your jaw could be a bit wider and be more angular, also you could leanmaxx, looks like you got a bit of bloat/baby fat on your face. As for hair, it takes away from the structure of your face, try to go for something more shorter on the sides, and more structured up top, to make your face less soft looking. Overall your psl score would be above average around 4.5-5, good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Can you measure my FWHR? I can understand that It may seem that I have a low FHWR in the old photos (photobucket) due to various reasons. However, on the new pictures (imgur) which have not been retouched my FWHR seems to be okay. Could you measure it if possible and send a screenshot as I don't have the software to do so.

Is that PSL bro or IRL? Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks mate, how would I go about fixing this? Cheers
If you want to calculate your fwhr just have someone talk a pic of you, front facing with no tilt of your head, so a completely neutral angle. Then put the picture in MS Paint, make a rectangle going from the widest part of your face, and from the top of your lip to bottom of eyebrow or to eyelid.

i'd suggest respawning

If you want to calculate your fwhr just have someone talk a pic of you, front facing with no tilt of your head, so a completely neutral angle. Then put the picture in MS Paint, make a rectangle going from the widest part of your face, and from the top of your lip to bottom of eyebrow or to eyelid.
Hey mate, thanks for that. I probably did it incorrectly, however, the results I got from doing the following was 1.8

Rectangle following from Top Eyelid - Widest of Face - Top part of upper lip. 144 divided by 79 = 1.822

Please let me know if this would be about right?

Thanks
144 ÷ 79

Shave that retarded thing on your chin

Grow stubble gym max