It's 6'2 exactly.

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
No it's mathematically 6'2.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

BBC CREW
It's weird that i want to strangle every single one of the foids on this video, specially the fat ones?
I want to cum all over their faces while they're shit faced drunk

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Time to fraud as 6' 1" I guess.

Wincel

Wincel

Master
Perfect height is 6'6 you tards. I don't need to watch the video, I'm certain that I'm correct.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
6’4 - 6’5 is ideal.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
I have to echo the 6'4-6'5 ideal height sentiment. Trust me, I have poured a disgusting amount of time and energy into this question before coming to this conclusion

Jfl at 6'1 being ideal. I'm 6'1 and when I hit clubs with my two 6'4 friends I realize that I am living in a different reality from them (and I mog them facially). When I wear boots with 1.5 inch lifts all of a sudden I magically end up with the best-looking women. Past 6'5 I truly believe you start to sacrifice too much mass appeal and become a niche

Last edited:
GrewWrong

GrewWrong

volcel until proven otherwise
jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Fuck they're obnoxious

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
yeah these girls are straight trash

godsmistake

godsmistake

not the only one
it doesn't matter really if all your height is in your neck

gaymidget

gaymidget

Adept
What kind of fucking party is this shit? I have been too many clubs in my country, even the ones for 16 year olds
weren't that trashy. wtf I guess the video was filmed in the USA, must be a real shit hole.

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Trainee
6'5'', always and everywhere. 2 metres and above and you will start to have physiological issues. fuck that shit. but being between 190 and 195 cm is superior (6'3'' to 6'5''). however, i think everything that is 6'' and above is good.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
mido the slayer

mido the slayer

6'2 is fine in the US, in Europe its barely enough, isnt even considered tall
Damn bro I think 6:2 is ideal in southern and centeral euro however in the north not really
I mog Omar Since i have Hair while he is bald
Ok I need to stop coping right here
Also he is 6"4, so with lifts I can run Omar Borkan Game you think?
Yes habibi

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

yeah, sure. still 187 cm is no way in hell "ideal". you still get mogged pretty often at 187
Yea northern euro have the tallest phenotypes such as nordid,tronders,dalofealid,east nordid

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
I've spent a lot of time in spain and actually felt I wasn't far off from ideal height there at 185cm. I think eastern and northern europe are an entirely different ballgame

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

That moment that freakofnature discovers he's not actually 6'7 :lul:.

Jk, but it is funny how often people mess up cm to inch conversion
Yea tbh
I've spent a lot of time in spain and actually felt I wasn't far off from ideal height there at 185cm. I think eastern and northern europe are an entirely different ballgame
Are Spaniard tall? And do they look like an Arab or euro?

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
Spaniards are not tall but if you spend a ton of time in Madrid or Barcelona there's enough tourism to drive up the average. Average US is taller than average spaniard by a good margin from my experience.

Like I said Southern Europe is on a different level from germany, eastern euro, and scandinavia / netherlands. The look euro for the most part, just dark featured obviously

freakofnature

freakofnature

yes
That moment that freakofnature discovers he's not actually 6'7 :lul:.

Jk, but it is funny how often people mess up cm to inch conversion
for longest time i said im 6'6 cuz i fucked up conversion and got number in absolute feet instead of feet+inch but then later learned 201cm is 6'7 indeed :feelswhat:

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
And freakofnature is correct that there's a palpable difference between US and the rest of europe (excluding southern europe). Europe in general is taller

freakofnature

freakofnature

yes
And freakofnature is correct that there's a palpable difference between US and the rest of europe (excluding southern europe). Europe in general is taller
im not even considerd " freak outlier" with this height here, just very far end of spectrum of "super tall". i regularly (at least multiple times a month) meet people taller than i am and then I read people here saying 6 ft (180cm) being ideal :feelskek:

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
@freakofnature lol you fucked up the 6ft conversion again. 6 foot is 183cm

But yeah, saying 6 ft is ideal is delusional unless you are from very specific countries (and don't plan on leaving those countries)

Hunter

Hunter

THE FIRE RISES
9'11

AspiringChad

AspiringChad

Norwood cemetary
This makes me want to rope

I can’t live with my manletism my plates are likely closed
I’m a stunted infant, these foids asking 6’+

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Amateur
Spaniards are not tall but if you spend a ton of time in Madrid or Barcelona there's enough tourism to drive up the average. Average US is taller than average spaniard by a good margin from my experience.

Like I said Southern Europe is on a different level from germany, eastern euro, and scandinavia / netherlands. The look euro for the most part, just dark featured obviously
I'm Spanish myself, and there is barely any height difference beetwen Spain and the USA. Average height for males here is 175 cm (5'9), and most studies confirm that young guys are 177cm(5'10) on average . It is almost the same. Italia and France are similar, altough a bit taller, and Portugal is a bit shorter. Soutern Europe is really similar to USA in height.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
What's his height
I don't know
Also isn't this the manlet who wore massive lifts in another video where he asked degenerates about height.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
I'm Spanish myself, and there is barely any height difference beetwen Spain and the USA. Average height for males here is 175 cm (5'9), and most studies confirm that young guys are 177cm(5'10) on average . It is almost the same. Italia and France are similar, altough a bit taller, and Portugal is a bit shorter. Soutern Europe is really similar to USA in height.
I know the published numbers, I just felt a pretty substantial difference when I would travel there frequently. Particularly when I went to less international cities like Valencia. I come from a very tall part of the US though, so that could explain part of my perceptions

I agree with your rankings of the european countries.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
it doesn't matter really if all your height is in your neck
now imagine that you're also a manlet jfl
int he US just stay away from really rich white areas which are basically like hte netherlands.

hooked_on_tonics

hooked_on_tonics

Trainee
I think some europeans don't realize how massive the us is, and how much variation there can be in different regions. 6 foot can feel tall in Laredo, Texas where you have a huge influx of Mexicans, but it can feel legitimately below average if you are in a very white, wealthy community in the northern us with primarily scandinavian ancestry

Bluepill

Bluepill

Gavrilo Princip
6'2 is fine in the US, in Europe its barely enough, isnt even considered tall
Don't lie bro. I don't like liars. 6'2 mogs 90 % of White Europeans, it's enough.
I think some europeans don't realize how massive the us is, and how much variation there can be in different regions. 6 foot can feel tall in Laredo, Texas where you have a huge influx of Mexicans, but it can feel legitimately below average if you are in a very white, wealthy community in the northern us with primarily scandinavian ancestry
Exactly. Location is everything.

I

itsoverbuddyboyo

it's over
someone pass me the rope

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Knowledgable
Femoids have dogshit spacial awareness so I would take that video with a grain of salt. As long as you are big enough to make them feel small you are good.

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

Trainee
As big as possible while still being proportional. Any other answer is cope.

(Angus the 7'9 monster on the left)

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
J

justanothergymcell

Apprentice
The perfect height is 6'4, but this doesn't mean a 5'8 PSL 6 manlet won't mog the fuck out of your lanky ass chin not found balding bug eyed bitch tits ass face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)