"What is perfect height?"

This makes me want to rope

I can’t live with my manletism my plates are likely closed
I’m a stunted infant, these foids asking 6’+

Spaniards are not tall but if you spend a ton of time in Madrid or Barcelona there's enough tourism to drive up the average. Average US is taller than average spaniard by a good margin from my experience.

Like I said Southern Europe is on a different level from germany, eastern euro, and scandinavia / netherlands. The look euro for the most part, just dark featured obviously
I'm Spanish myself, and there is barely any height difference beetwen Spain and the USA. Average height for males here is 175 cm (5'9), and most studies confirm that young guys are 177cm(5'10) on average . It is almost the same. Italia and France are similar, altough a bit taller, and Portugal is a bit shorter. Soutern Europe is really similar to USA in height.

What's his height

I don't know
Also isn't this the manlet who wore massive lifts in another video where he asked degenerates about height.

I'm Spanish myself, and there is barely any height difference beetwen Spain and the USA. Average height for males here is 175 cm (5'9), and most studies confirm that young guys are 177cm(5'10) on average . It is almost the same. Italia and France are similar, altough a bit taller, and Portugal is a bit shorter. Soutern Europe is really similar to USA in height.

I know the published numbers, I just felt a pretty substantial difference when I would travel there frequently. Particularly when I went to less international cities like Valencia. I come from a very tall part of the US though, so that could explain part of my perceptions

I agree with your rankings of the european countries.

it doesn't matter really if all your height is in your neck
now imagine that you're also a manlet jfl
int he US just stay away from really rich white areas which are basically like hte netherlands.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: godsmistake and hooked_on_tonics
I think some europeans don't realize how massive the us is, and how much variation there can be in different regions. 6 foot can feel tall in Laredo, Texas where you have a huge influx of Mexicans, but it can feel legitimately below average if you are in a very white, wealthy community in the northern us with primarily scandinavian ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
6'2 is fine in the US, in Europe its barely enough, isnt even considered tall
Don't lie bro. I don't like liars. 6'2 mogs 90 % of White Europeans, it's enough.
I think some europeans don't realize how massive the us is, and how much variation there can be in different regions. 6 foot can feel tall in Laredo, Texas where you have a huge influx of Mexicans, but it can feel legitimately below average if you are in a very white, wealthy community in the northern us with primarily scandinavian ancestry
Exactly. Location is everything.

someone pass me the rope

Femoids have dogshit spacial awareness so I would take that video with a grain of salt. As long as you are big enough to make them feel small you are good.

• +1
Reactions: fullfull
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I would say 6'2

6'3-6'5
6'0 is considered avarage amongst men,now.We're not living in the 2000s where 6'0 was seen as tall.

• JFL
Reactions: hooked_on_tonics
As big as possible while still being proportional. Any other answer is cope.
220px-Angus_MacAskill_in_Canada.JPG

(Angus the 7'9 monster on the left)

The perfect height is 6'4, but this doesn't mean a 5'8 PSL 6 manlet won't mog the fuck out of your lanky ass chin not found balding bug eyed bitch tits ass face.