What is stopping you from fully commiting to looksmaxing?

MadMong

MadMong

Bronze
Besides money of course. A lot of us know what we need to do but procrastinate and never start.. or do it for a tiny bit then give up.

This is for those of you who know they need to do a particular looksmax like losing weight, gaining more muscle, fixing their posture, voice training, skinmaxing, or anything else that takes consistent effort over a period of time. Or all of it.

What do you feel is holding you back the most? For example, is it hard to create the habits? Do you feel like you have more than enough time to waste and can just do it a bit later like in a few months when you might feel like it? Eventually you don't see the point/start LDARing or otherwise lose motivation? Distracted by vidya, TV, social media, forums or other forms of mindless entertainment?

Why aren't you doing what you know you have to for a shot at true happiness?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2012 and RAITEIII
Naive to assume looksmaxing will make you significantly happier.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and FailedNormie
I want to fix my skin and hairline so I can become human and then I will focus on ascending to a god tier scoliosismaxxed neuro-chad.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and RichardSpencel
Self improvement and doing things you know you will regret having not done later do bring happiness especially to those held back by some minor failos that can be solved. Lanklet.. hit gym. Bad acne or acne scars.. skinmaxing.
Imagine LDARing your entire youth only to realize later in life that you could have had a shot at being attractive. I'd say at least putting in the effort would save you a ton of grief and regret later in life.

Most of us are here because we think looks are important and that being good looking significantly increases quality of life, especially while young. So let's pretend "significantly happier" just means we at least tried our best to do what we felt was important.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
Nothing. Getting rhino in less than 2 days.

Next will be lower eyelid retraction to permanently fix scleral show and my overall eyeshape.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 656
I want to fix my skin and hairline so I can become human and then I will focus on ascending to a god tier scoliosismaxxed neuro-chad.
So you want to solve two major issues first then worry about the rest. Are you currently putting 100% effort into those two? If not, why?

Self improvement and doing things you know you will regret having not done later do bring happiness especially to those held back by some minor failos that can be solved. Lanklet.. hit gym. Bad acne or acne scars.. skinmaxing.
Imagine LDARing your entire youth only to realize later in life that you could have had a shot at being attractive. I'd say at least putting in the effort would save you a ton of grief and regret later in life.

Most of us are here because we think looks are important and that being good looking significantly increases quality of life, especially while young. So let's pretend "significantly happier" just means we at least tried our best to do what we felt was important.
It's worth doing regardless of whether or not it'll make you happier tbh

In my case it's because I don't think there exists a solution to my problems.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
So you want to solve two major issues first then worry about the rest. Are you currently putting 100% effort into those two? If not, why?
Yes I am. I'm dermarolling 2.5mm which is the max length and using pepermint oil (not minoxidil, that ruined my skin)

I am also retin-amaxxing every night and getting vitamin c serum in soon to even further collagenmaxxed.

The only thing stopping me right now tbh is shipping times. Some of this stuff wont come in for months due to USPS being retarded.

• +1
My whole looksmaxxing mindset is wrong because I'm a pessimistic truecel

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 656
looksmaxxing will delay my inevitable suicide

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and RAITEIII
It’s too hard to stay motivated when I have no social circle or girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Bengt and RichardSpencel
The side effects of fin and unknowness of RU has me apprehensive. Gonna bite the bullet and jump on fin soon

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MadMong and Deleted member 656
I keep LDARing on this site and I procrastinate when I buy the products I used. I also didn't work for a year so it pushed back when I can get rhino.
Better looks=better sex/social life, more likely to be hired, less likely to be thrown in jail, less likely to be social outcast. =More happiness

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and MadMong
nothing. I am doing the best I can possibly because of shit like ^ this guys signature

• +1
  • +1
A part of me doesn't want to get to a point in which I can undeniable confirm that there're things I can't either get or solve with looks. That there's nothing else to do. I think I'd be a bit troubled in that situation lol. And also, I am nuts, and also, I don't have family or friends, it's difficult to be motivated, nearly impossible. I keep going anyway.

• +1
Money.

• +1
Age. Too young to go under A knife yet

• +1
What about you @MadMong? what's stopping you?

lazy + stressed out + busy with work

For me its the pointlessness of being anything less than a 10 out of 10 CHAD. Even if I get to 8 or 9, there will always be someone taller, better looking, etc

What about you @MadMong? what's stopping you?
On my unproductive days? Probably fatigue. Gotta have a good sleep..

Other than that.. nothing. I'm doing what I should be.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
On my unproductive days? Probably fatigue. Gotta have a good sleep..

Other than that.. nothing. I'm doing what I should be.
What are you doing?

Money, and possibly growth plates 😢

0 chances for me to get a hand touch from a foid after softmaxing. Surgeries may help though.

money, living at my parents house is probably the worse