What is the average shoulder width

how much can you add on shoulder width with moderate cymcelling ? with moderate roiding ?
Depends entirely on your genetics and starting point, but with moderate genetic you can increase them alot by natty training and even more with roids.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm not sure what people mean by 'the west', but in Anglosphere (US, UK, Canada, Australia) the average height for young white males is 5'10 (178cm), and smaller if you include other ethnic groups.

For Nordics it's 5'11 (180cm~181cm) and West Balkans it's closer to 6'0 (182~183cm). Southern Europeans (Italy, Spain, Portugal) are the shortest but they don't seem to have reliable, accurate data. My guess is between 5'8 and 5'9 (173~175cm).

These figures are all based on large population studies such as conscripts, national health surveys, etc. The average is always not as high as people think, because most people are prone to confirmation bias and selective memory. Taller folks are just more noticeable.

Last edited:
22 inch is well above average

Average male height isn't same as average teen height. In west it's probably around 6'1
JFL the average male height is no where near 6'1'' have you ever crawled out the basement before?

JFL the average male height is no where near 6'1'' have you ever crawled out the basement before?
WHY? WHYYYYY?! Why is it so fucking hard to read properly? I said average teen/young man height. They count those dwarf grandpas too which bring the average down a lot. Maybe in china average young man height is 5'10, but in Europe people are tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
average is easily 19+ because mine is 18.5 and I get mogged by 80% of people

WHY? WHYYYYY?! Why is it so fucking hard to read properly? I said average teen/young man height. They count those dwarf grandpas too which bring the average down a lot. Maybe in china average young man height is 5'10, but in Europe people are tall.
cope ik it is an old thread but that is bullshit

im 6'2 and i get heightmogged but 90% of the time they are 21+ not my age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401