What is the cut-off point for Manlet? (Voting Poll inside)

What is the cut-off point for manlet?

• 5'6

• 5'7

• 5'8

• 5'9

• 5'10

• 5'11

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Let's try and get a true representation of what the consensus is

So this is the height at which a man is before we can say they're NOT "manlet"

Please don't gimme the cheesy blue-pill bullshit about how it depends on the girl/woman.

We are talking generally

Most of the female population is 5'2-5'7, but don't want to be eye-to-eye contact. Keep that in-mind when making your vote.

Even putting females to one-side on this one, in general life it is a huge player/influencer. So this isn't just about the opposite sex.

Last edited:

Please don't gimme the cheesy blue-pill bullshit about how it depends on the girl/woman.

We are talking generally

Most of the female population is 5'2-5'7, but don't want to be eye-to-eye contact. Keep that in-mind when making your vote.

Even putting females to one, in general life it is a huge player/influencer. So this isn't just about the opposite sex.
didnt you say you were gonna leave the forum for 1 month yesterday?

rent free indeed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Gaia262, Deleted member 9355 and 7 others
Whatsup with this site man
20200531 165631

Just lol if your height starts with 5

• JFL
Reactions: Over
below 5'10 is manlet
5'10 to 6ft is alright
6'1 + is tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Yerico7, LooksJourney and 7 others
What's dwarf?
well if we forget stupid imperial measurements, height expectations are slowly turning into the following:
190cm + tall, height halo
180cm-190cm average
170cm-180cm if you have a good enough face, its possible since you are taller than most women, also much easier to build muscle so use that to your advantage and try stay away from taller guys.
150cm-170cm just kys its over

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, LooksJourney and Deleted member 6908
well if we forget stupid imperial measurements, height expectations are slowly turning into the following:
190cm + tall, height halo
180cm-190cm average
170cm-180cm if you have a good enough face, its possible since you are taller than most women, also much easier to build muscle so use that to your advantage and try stay away from taller guys.
150cm-170cm just kys its over

I agree.

Several-years ago I would hear it being 5'9 that was the cut-off-point.

Now it's more 5'10.

Expectations are certainly higher, but not only that, people in general are getting taller.

^ We are getting taller as a species.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and bossman
Depends on location

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
tbh I don't see how anyone is actually voting 5'10

It's been accepted that the avg height for well developed white males is 5'10-5'11, being an inch shorter than that at 5'9 (which is the question asked) wouldn't get you considered a manlet. Maybe people are defining manlet differently, but I see it as an objectively short guy

why can't I change vote? thought it's what is manlet tier and voted 1 inch lower

Depends on location

5'9, because above that you can wear high shoes/lifts and claim to be almost 6'0 or 180cm

Either 5'9 or 5'11 depending on location, 5'8 is short in Spain, in the Netherlands 5'10 might be short too

Either 5'9 or 5'11 depending on location, 5'8 is short in Spain, in the Netherlands 5'10 might be short too

Imagine 5'8 in Sweden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

below 180cm manlet

>using imperial

Laugh 8

anyways, manlet cut off is 185cm in 2020. 183cm if I'm being generous. Anyone who says otherwise is gigacoping hard

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
tbh I don't see how anyone is actually voting 5'10

It's been accepted that the avg height for well developed white males is 5'10-5'11, being an inch shorter than that at 5'9 (which is the question asked) wouldn't get you considered a manlet. Maybe people are defining manlet differently, but I see it as an objectively short guy

So being shorter than exactly what, earns you the slang definition manlet?
Imagine your height starting with 4

Imagine trying to get 8 inches of leg lengthening surgery just to get to 5'7 from 4'11 and looking like an absolute ridiculous clown with the most disproportionate body?

What is the world record on leg lengthening procedure? Can't be more than 5 inches surely?

Last edited:
What is the world record on leg lengthening procedure? Can't be more than 5 inches surely?
I heard of a guy who increased 6 inches, from 5'4 to 5'10, I don't know about a record but maybe 7 inches, no more

I heard of a guy who increased 6 inches, from 5'4 to 5'10, I don't know about a record but maybe 7 inches, no more

Anything more than about 4 inches and there is no-way the average human wouldn't notice something was up.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001
Anything more than about 4 inches and there is no-way the average human wouldn't notice something was up.
Perhaps, everything will depend on the proportions. 4 inches well distributed will not be noticeable, but maybe 5 and certainly 6 are. Maybe if it increased 2-3 inches in the spine it would be balanced, but then it would have t-rex arms hahahaj.

Everyone voted for their height minus 1 inch.

Prob the most accurate height poll on here.

voted 5'11 cause being a little bit taller than average is important. especially for those living in non asian populated areas

Under 5’9 is Manlet, that’s why I’m running a peptides stack at 5’10.5

Under 5’9 is truecel turbomanlet

Below 5'10 and you are a legit manlet in Europe these days, 5'10-6ft you will still feel short.

I'd say 5'8.5 flat footed. A guy at that height would look very normal in most countries, and in basic shoes is almost 5'10. In the Netherlands or something, I would say 5'10 flat footed.

I get bullied by my friends for being a manlet at 5’10 JFL

We are talking generally

Even putting females to one-side on this one, in general life it is a huge player/influencer. So this isn't just about the opposite sex.
5'9" is the absolute lowest I could take being since i've seen some girls around that height and i'd never wanna be shorter than a chick unless i'm being offered Zayn's face below that

5'7 is the cutoff at which being short becomes a defining characteristic of yours

5'8 you experience issues with real life dating

5'10 it's fine unless Tinder, over if that's the case