What is the ideal body for attracting foids. How can i improve.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I am vascular and lean. Should I stay around where i am or try to change put on more muscle exc.

Attachments

• Polish_20200221_083740167.jpg
    Polish_20200221_083740167.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Polish_20200220_160833322.png
    Polish_20200220_160833322.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 348
  • p1kuq2e0uob8gkw8.png
    p1kuq2e0uob8gkw8.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 334
Being fat is ideal in 2020. tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
It looks like your not lean enough; in a worse light your abs wouldn't be noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 4416 and Madhate
It looks like your not lean enough; in a worse light your abs wouldn't be noticeable.
yeah I am cutting down right now and working on abs

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 3123 and thecaste
Your body is more than good enough and your face looks fine, too. What's your height?

Your body is more than good enough and your face looks fine, too. What's your height?
6'3
In the pics I look short because of my surroundings
I'm truecel tho tbh i can't get a girl to save my life i wouldn't consider myself a mentalcel either
20 khgv

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Sikkunt23
So you're tall, decent face, about 12% body fat as far as I can tell with a decent amount of muscle on a decent frame. Your looks are not the problem. Get off the self-improvement hamster wheel (not saying you should let yourself go, just stop obsessing over how you could be better) and start competing in the dating market. Maybe keep your standards low until you get some basic experience and self-confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, JMax, BigBoy and 6 others
So you're tall, decent face, about 12% body fat as far as I can tell with a decent amount of muscle on a decent frame. Your looks are not the problem. Get off the self-improvement hamster wheel (not saying you should let yourself go, just stop obsessing over how you could be better) and start competing in the dating market. Maybe keep your standards low until you get some basic experience and self-confidence.

He's lying, he's clearly a manlet. Those aren't the limbs of a 6 foot 3 man

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Unmoggablegingercel
grow out ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Darkstrand, BigBoy and 4 others
The ideal body for attracting foids is a tall, long one with nonwhite skin. Be reasonable lean and you're set. You're tall so it doesn't even matter for you.

Body in terms of fitness is mad cope and just used to flex on incels who pity you and low-sentience chads at your homoerotic gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Unmoggablegingercel and PubertyMaxxer
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Sorry bro but an iPhone doesn't look so big in comparison to the body of a 6'3" dude

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Sorry bro but an iPhone doesn't look so big in comparison to the body of a 6'3" dude
i am 6'3 bare foot bro im not here to lie to incels im here because I am lonely and can't get a gf

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
you look like a total failure honestly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Usum
That is weird, I see no major failos except maybe a bit the nose.. still your harmony is fucked up somehow but you are OK nonetheless.
Try mewing over long term.
Short term : NECK.

Good BF % is between 8% (hard to maintain) and 12%.

• +1
In what regard could you be specific idk what that means

becasue your face looks like a guy who spends his free time ok pokemon go and your body looks like you spend your life in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, BigBoy, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
Ngl i think your eye area is your main failo beside your gingerpheno

Also harmony with lips and nose looks off
idk how you can tell this from the pics I provided but I am here to talk about what i can do to improve my body. I know being ginger is bad. I know my eye area is bad. My face is not repulsive i will be okay if i fix coloring. I'm not gigachad and unfortunately was not given a perfect height, frame, race, and face, let me know what i can do to improve ibstead of saying i am repulsive totally loser exc.
becasue your face looks like a guy who spends his free time ok pokemon go and your body looks like you spend your life in the gym
I am going to take this as a compliment to my body I have not gone to the gym maybe 4-6 months total i started as stick ma. I have actually spent most of my life indoors playing minecraft and other online games, pokemon go would require me to go outside. I think cooming changes the way your face looks tbh. Ima try nofap.

Attachments

• 202002195582594345289058938.jpg
    202002195582594345289058938.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 20200218724999625217697215.jpg
    20200218724999625217697215.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Something along these lines are ideal for slaying:

• +1
Reactions: JMax, BigBoy, Madhate and 2 others
what's your height/weight?

Body, height, frame IS NOT YOUR ISSUE BRO.
Focus on face.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WBC323 and Unmoggablegingercel
  • +1
according to the pitt pill this is the ideal body

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Peachy, RudyRude and 1 other person
mirin tbh. keep a similar weight and cut slightly if you really want.

your main issue is your colouring. light eyelashes and eyebrows failo you hard
i'm gonna try darker brown hair over spring break.

I don't even really think my face is that bad tbh. probably just coloring makes me bad. Pale and ginger hair makes any male look bad regardless of features

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and william
I think your superior lip could benefit from fillers

What's your arm size (biceps) unflexed?

I think your body is already great. Any more improvement will not get you any better results or more interest.

Need to work on face

• +1
I think your body is already great. Any more improvement will not get you any better results or more interest.

Need to work on face
thanks bro not much I can really do with my face. Im already lean with little face fat. Look at my profile picture or other pictures and give recommendations if possible on what i could do or what fails me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
6'3
In the pics I look short because of my surroundings
I'm truecel tho tbh i can't get a girl to save my life i wouldn't consider myself a mentalcel either
20 khgv
Bro u look decently above average . Pls dye ur hair and eyebrows the ginger falio is very apparent

• +1
thanks bro not much I can really do with my face. Im already lean with little face fat. Look at my profile picture or other pictures and give recommendations if possible on what i could do or what fails me

- Redhead
-Eye Area
- Long Midface
- Nose

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Bechadish
I don't even really think my face is that bad tbh. probably just coloring makes me bad. Pale and ginger hair makes any male look bad regardless of features
I believe you look too much masculine, which is usually a good thing until a certain point, especially considering your chadelite facial bonestructure.
But your eyes is not really good, nor colored to give the change. Any way you should mog the average white boy IRL very easily.
- Redhead
-Eye Area
- Long Midface
- Nose
Nose is not so bad tbh, but very masculine.

• +1
Your face is not bad many people here obsessed with looking like super models they forget that not everyone looks like one lol just eye area and ginger pheno are your main falios but those are big falios so work on them. Also to answer your question it’s up to you really, both attract women.

• +1
mentalcel 101

your body can't get much better in terms of it's attractiveness to females. if you think your face could use it, get leaner. doubt it will change much either though

• +1
Your body doesnt stop you from getting women. Just want to point that out. I would fix your ginger failo, but that doesnt stop you too either tbh.

Maybe meet some women, get experience idk, im not sn expert either

• +1
Focus on your face. Try to grow your eyebrows and darken them. Also take the neck pill.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Unmoggablegingercel
The problem is his face....

6 foot 3 but you're only slightly taller than a dustbin? Also 6 foot 3 men barely fit through doors, yet there you are only slightly taller than the doorknob. FOH you fucking fraud

Your neck looks thin in your avi. Train that shit

• +1
6 foot 3 but you're only slightly taller than a dustbin? Also 6 foot 3 men barely fit through doors, yet there you are only slightly taller than the doorknob. FOH you fucking fraud
I'm 6'3 son now eat your words

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-21-14-36-55-400_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-21-14-36-55-400_com.snapchat.android.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2020-02-21-14-07-25-308_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-21-14-07-25-308_com.snapchat.android.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell