What is the most dangerous surgery out their and what is the most sought after ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Like i need to know

lefort 3 probably

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 399
Brain transplant

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 399
lefort 3 probably

Lefort 3 is mogged by simple skull box ostemeies tbh their has to be something even more dangerous tbh
Brain transplant

Would such a thing be possible not know oviously but hypothetically is that you in case you die in the transplant the the back up they would would that be you or would that just be a copy

Yeah backup theory is legit scary.
Imagine you're backed up and you're just dead. Is backup you or not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Yeah backup theory is legit scary.
Imagine you're backed up and you're just dead. Is backup you or not?

Yeah is it still you or not the circuits and memories are still the same but it's not you

Technically you can never know

True your dead and your circuits die out however would the other person still carry the same essance or is it just something similar but different

most dangerous is box osteotomy.

most common in men is likely chin implant/genio, but I do not think there are any gender specific data. most common overall is rhino

most common in men is likely chin implant/genio, but I do not think there are any gender specific data. most common overall is rhino

Box ostemomy like monoblock

Tbh myself dies every second. And reborn every second. Backup is same as that.

Tbh myself dies every second. And reborn every second. Backup is same as that.

I guess your correct when 1 goes to sleep and wakes up is that copy that wakes up you or nah ?

I guess your correct when 1 goes to sleep and wakes up is that copy that wakes up you or nah ?
Yeah my beforeself is dead I'm the new version its inevitable tbh

Yeah my beforeself is dead I'm the new version its inevitable tbh

What happens with our copy is what i am wondering a hypothesis i have is to handle to trauma and bullshit of every day life your brain recycles you

What happens with our copy is what i am wondering a hypothesis i have is to handle to trauma and bullshit of every day life your brain recycles you
What if universe itself resets without us knowing? Our beforeself is just dead, we are new copy and we are just believing that it was us.

What if universe itself resets without us knowing? Our beforeself is just dead, we are new copy and we are just believing that it was us.

Interesting hypothsis tbh maybe the universe is trying to stop itself from going er

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Interesting hypothsis tbh maybe the universe is trying to stop itself from going er
Yeah so we are keep dying and reborning and we dont have problem. I think roping is not bad choice tbh

wait... rhino is dangerous ?
Isn't it the same?
no it's not, genio is osteotomy, and implant is about implant : sillicon etc

Yeah so we are keep dying and reborning and we dont have problem. I think roping is not bad choice tbh

What's the point the universe is going er constantly you can't escape it tbh

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Dick surgevy