What is the most effective looksmaxing technique based on all the ascension stories you have read so far?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I would say it's when someone recessed gets more forward growth. This type of ascension is brutal because these kind of people suddenly start getting female validation left and right, dating gets easier, etc.

• +1
Reactions: LaHuntr, PubertyMaxxer, draco and 6 others
Gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Iamthewalrus01, Uglyandfat and 7 others
It's never really one thing. People who ascend improve in a range of things which then give them a higher chance of ascending.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3202
For me it's skin,my skin broke out a few months ago which sucks but back in June July I had

Clear skin and the difference was other worldly in regards to how I was treated when I was a pizzaface in my late teens

That looksmaxing is strictly case-by-case and should be treated as such.

A rhino might be the biggest ascension method for one, while double jaw for another, while a tan for another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, mikeock, Kade and 9 others
Gymcel shower haircut

Losing weight and gymceling on roids seem to be the looksmax techniques with the biggest effect from what I've heard. People get religious when explaining how that shit changed their life. Haven't experienced either, so I can't confirm.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Joodz and stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Trannymaxxing is unironically the biggest SMV ascension possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Kade, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
It depends bro.

But most ppl ascend from eye and jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
It’s a case by case thing, but the most dramatic “ascensions” I’ve seen are from addressing when both jaws are either recessed or need a lot of movement through surgery, or other means like distraction.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, stuckneworleans and Linoob
definitely beardmaxxing for bad lower third stubblemaxxing for good lower third
gymmaxxing overall though

ascending is about eliminating failos

so every person is different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1464 and GoMadAndSTFU
Lefort 3.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
ascending is about eliminating failos

so every person is different
Yeah, I get it but I mean what type of ascension story was the most impressive (corrected last sentence).
For example, a skinnyfag gymcels and suddenly he is getting laid left and right.

Last edited:
Salludon and Jamo. So I guess mewing if we are to believe them.

Salludon and Jamo. So I guess mewing if we are to believe them.
Salludon's mystery lol. Dude went from slightly above average ethnic to a pakistani version of Gandy.

Leanmaxxing aka gymcelling is most powerful looksmax there is.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
RTT

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Fixing any malocclusions/notable recessions/deformities are ofc the most dramatic changes

RTT is an extremely effective sex appeal boost, wigger/fuckboy maxxing is also legit, Nick Batemanmaxxing is another one

it all depends on your base and if the route you wanna take fits your identity but you need to fill a niche if you’re not universally attractive (you found this site, so you probably aren’t)