What is the optimal number of followers to have on Instagram for one not to be seen as an absolute autistic loser?

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Is it 100? or close to 500?

500, although this depends on age and location

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 2205
tbh i dont see instagram surviving past 2030/35 tho. It will be replaced by a superior user interface platform

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
tbh i dont see instagram surviving past 2030/35 tho. It will be replaced by a superior user interface platform
True Insta is next Facebook but for the time being, is still quite relevant.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
500, although this depends on age and location
So what would be the ideal number for someone in his late teens and living in Europe?

• +1
So what would be the ideal number for someone in his late teens and living in Europe?
again, depends on country and city/neighborhood.
I live in a bigger city in the US and 600 isn't nearly enough for me, just enough to not be seen as an autist. I don't like IG since it's just a bunch of frauders whoring for validation. It's corrupted foids completely and heavily imbalanced the SMP. I hope it dies in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 11167
I live in a bigger city in the US and 600 isn't nearly enough for me, just enough to not be seen as an autist. I don't like IG since it's just a bunch of frauders whoring for validation. It's corrupted foids completely and heavily imbalanced the SMP. I hope it dies in all honesty.
Same here in Europe. So it's just as I assumed one needs more followers if he is living in a heavily populated city fuck me then ill be needing 1k at least.

• +1
Every average looking girl looks like a stacy on IG. The objective of men on Instagram should be to simply post a dozen or so pics and use it as a portfolio. No need to post a picture every day for attention.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Need2Ascend, chadison and 2 others
Every average looking girl looks like a stacy on IG. The objective of men on Instagram should be to simply post a dozen or so pics and use it as a portfolio. No need to post a picture every day for attention.
I guess the rule for men would be quality over quantity.

All the hyper NT normies and chads I know only have one or four photos on their main account and these pictures usually show off their lifestyle that they want to portray to the wider world like skater pretty boy or wannabe gangster persona. as for all the other stuff they pos that on their private account.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, chadison and turkproducer
depends on the ratio of following too, make sure yours is positive jfl

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
you follow less than you have
Only people I know that have a small ratio of following to followers are legit chads and they have 2k to 3k followers but they still follow 700 other people. So dont think I could pull that of.

Yeah, that might be a good starting number but if you want to slay some bitches and create a status halo you will be needing at least 1k.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
depends on the ratio of following too, make sure yours is positive jfl
mine is positive but autistic as fuck, i have 450 followers and i follow 150, at one point i had 500-90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 11167
200 is good enough for Chad and 10000 for incels

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Not that impossible just buy followers or be gl enough
You cant really fraud that way everyone is going to see how low likes to followers ratio you have.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and IWantToMax
You cant really fraud that way everyone is going to see how low likes to followers ratio you have.
If you have enough followers people will follow you more, it's like herd behavior

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, chadison, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
If you have enough followers people will follow you more, it's like herd behavior
So you are saying that I buy enough followers and wait for real people to follow me back and then block fake followers.
Sure it's plausible to do but the waiting period would be quite long and people would kinda cringe seeing all your followers being paki333

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Entschuldigung
So you are saying that I buy enough followers and wait for real people to follow me back and then block fake followers.
Sure it's plausible to do but the waiting period would be quite long and people would kinda cringe seeing all your followers being paki333
Don't buy followers lmao

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, chadison and Deleted member 5891
Just follow random pages, get girls to follow and block all males and random pages that follow you.

• +1
Just follow random pages, get girls to follow and block all males and random pages that follow you.
Yeah but that are some random people you don't know IRL people will eventually ask you where did you meet them.

Yeah but that are some random people you don't know IRL people will eventually ask you where did you meet them.
Lmao that's better than having Indian followers.

Also people that follow me are from my country, I block the ones from other countries

Yeah I'm not Chad at all and I got 1600 in a month following the advice in the Instagramaxxing thread.
Which Instagramaxxing thread?

Yeah, that might be a good starting number but if you want to slay some bitches and create a status halo you will be needing at least 1k.
Status Halo is 1k plus yes

300-400 is enough to not llook like an incel

Nowadays status is 5000+
Nah, chad from my school only has 500 and still has great status
In real life status, yes. But not online. 5,000 is an appropriate mark. As social media usage continues to rise, and people become more and more drone like, the number will continue to inflate due to fake followers and more real accounts. Eventually, if you don't have 2 to 3,000 followers, you'll be seen as an outcast. That's why I hope Instagram is replaced by a superior platform, that way I have an ability to start fresh and post quality content or whatever the platform is. But honestly, I don't even like social media, I just do the bare minimum. Treat it like a portfolio, like somebody above mentioned. It's a waste of time and detracts from looksmaxxing and careermaxxing.

Instagram is irrelevant

I know it’s an incel trait, but i hate IG

10K considering most chicks have 1-5K followers

I used to be obsessed with instagram followers. I would memorize people’s instagram followers and assign them that self worth, and I also did it with myself. Very autist of me, looking back.

I used to be obsessed with instagram followers. I would memorize people’s instagram followers and assign them that self worth, and I also did it with myself. Very autist of me, looking back.
Damn I guess I'm still stuck in that phase