What is the point of being on incel.co?

Austrian Oak

Austrian Oak

One rep away from calorie burned or muscle gained
.me mogs .co into oblivion. This forum is the best by far anyone else agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
The good thing of .me is that we have decent lookong guys and subhuman guys all in the same place,we can share every type of experience.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and 4 others
The good thing of .me is that we have decent lookong guys and subhuman guys all in the same place,we can share every type of experience.
Exactly it would be great if gigachad Eriksen joined the forum. He likely speaks English fluently since most Norwegians do apart from the older population

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
.co is for those who have completely given up on the prospect of ascension.

If you’re a legit truecel, then yeah, sure, spend the rest of your days coping as you like. But most of their userbase are just regular incels who could ascend with surgeries or even the occasional failed normie.

While here on .me people have hope for themselves and are fighting for a better future. All of this positive energy from other users makes the low motivation incels on .co feel worse about themselves, they just want to shut themselves in a room full of fellow losers who have given up.

TLDR: .co is for a minority of truecels and majority of fixable guys who don’t have motivation to try and don’t even want to see others trying because it will make them feel worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, NothingCanStopMe, DharkDC and 6 others
I’m on both ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Arkantos and Austrian Oak
cope
Since i started posting often on here i become more retarded
Me before:
Images 17

Me today after join:
L8QMySJ

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Austrian Oak
co is for losers. more so than here
Exactly I find everyone on there is way more negative in general from every post I read man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Arkantos and PYT
Exactly I find everyone on there is way more negative in general from every post I read man
deafitist attitude no wonder they're so miserable with the mentality and company they keep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 9670 and Austrian Oak
rage posting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, LookistWorld and Austrian Oak
I prefer neither :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
.co is an actual mental illness, I will always have more respect for the incel who doesn’t take part in that everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person