What is the punishment that ER would be suffering in Hell?

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
This is a very interesting question that I have asked myself lately.

Considering what he did, and if we are based on the conception of "Hell" that we have in popular mythology. What would be the punishment that Elliot would be suffering in the underworld?

Well, from my perspective and from this base, Elliot is probably in the circle of the violent; attacking and being attacked by other people just as violent as him. Also in another way, he could be reliving his worst moments; like feeling enraged to see couples on the street showing off their relationship (although that bothers me too to be honest), or being at some kind of hellish party where everyone has fun and has sex except him.

Those are my conceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 6723
Being full asian and getting rejected by white girls for eternity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6273, Kristin and 9 others
The concept of hell doesn't make much sense, how do you punish someone who isn't even aware that what he's doing is bad, or is perfectly convinced that killing people is what God wants...?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, alriodai, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
Hell is an idea. His soul is always loved and after he experienced all the pain he passed onto others he would be greeted by god and shown he was always and forever loved, an infinite being. Before elliot there were many lives lived by the same soul.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Be_ConfidentBro
Hell is an idea. His soul is always loved and after he experienced all the pain he passed onto others he would be greeted by god and shown he was always and forever loved, an infinite being. Before elliot there were many lives lived by the same soul.
I’m in hell rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Jamal2222, alriodai and 4 others
I’m in hell rn
Ahahahaha. Most are. I obviously cant be sure but ive come to this conclusion through researching near death experiences and mediumship. Life seems far to strange at times

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Ahahahaha. Most are. I obviously cant be sure but ive come to this conclusion through researching near death experiences and mediumship. Life seems far to strange at times
Nope just me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6113 and RealLooksmaxxer
He's probably being raped by Eva Cudmore's clone right now.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, alriodai, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
This is a very interesting question that I have asked myself lately.

Considering what he did, and if we are based on the conception of "Hell" that we have in popular mythology. What would be the punishment that Elliot would be suffering in the underworld?

Well, from my perspective and from this base, Elliot is probably in the circle of the violent; attacking and being attacked by other people just as violent as him. Also in another way, he could be reliving his worst moments; like feeling enraged to see couples on the street showing off their relationship (although that bothers me too to be honest), or being at some kind of hellish party where everyone has fun and has sex except him.

Those are my conceptions.
Not trying to defend him but, would this have happened if he was a chad?

Why was he born as a microdick hapa short incel who had to come across blackpill forums? Suffering the immense mental burden that only PSL people can ever possibly understand when u are not looking good and feel that your life is over.

It's debatable if he deserves suffering for eternity as a cause of his trash life, while a chad never had to worry about this and was so happy fuckkng stacies that he was nice to all people and altruistic, and on top of that rewarded with heaven after death....

Serious question for religious folks

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, alriodai, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
It's debatable if he deserves suffering for eternity as a cause of his trash life, while a chad never had to worry about this and was so happy fuckkng stacies that he was nice to all people and altruistic, and on top of that rewarded with heaven after death....
So most of the users here we're doomed...

72 virgins

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
Not trying to defend him but, would this have happened if he was a chad?

Why was he born as a microdick hapa short incel who had to come across blackpill forums? Suffering the immense mental burden that only PSL people can ever possibly understand when u are not looking good and feel that your life is over.

Serious question for religious folks
So most of the users here we're doomed...
this is where religion falls apart imo. not saying a higher power can't exist, but the Abrahamic god portrayed in mainstream religions of today doesn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot and RAITEIII
this is where religion falls apart imo. not saying a higher power can't exist, but the Abrahamic god portrayed in mainstream religions of today doesn't make sense

You're implying that God has to be good. The world being this cruel and unforgiving is not a disproof of God existing, it's the opposite. Why would something this bad come out of total nothingness and eternity that anything could come out of? If he exists, he might be a psychopathic tyrant bent on oppressing mankind like the Gnostics believed.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 4612
You're implying that God has to be good. The world being this cruel and unforgiving is not a disproof of God existing, it's the opposite. Why would something this bad come out of total nothingness and eternity that anything could come out of? If he exists, he might be a psychopathic tyrant bent on oppressing mankind like the Gnostics believed.
according to the abrahamic religions he has to be good.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
according to the abrahamic religions he has to be good.
There's a righteous (and just) side to his nature that makes him good... and this is where most non-believers get mad about.
The fact that your sins (which are crimes against God) will lead you to a place of torment in order to fulfill justice make people think he's a tyrant.