• Indians

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Native Americans

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Fallen Chad

Fallen Chad

Looksmaxing until I become a Chad Again
I think we all know that whites are the Best looking race, but who comes next?

I would definitely say latino

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, ChoSeungHui and Fallen Chad
I think we all know that whites are the Best looking race, but who comes next?
I'm half white and half asian, so I gotta say asian to cope

Latino because some of them can pass for white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Einon
north atlantid master race

everyone else is subhuman filth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Of course Turks.

Indians B)

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Whites, after blacks (in the eyes of young females in the West)

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and Insomniac
Female probably Asian or maybe arabs

Male I find native Americans pretty cool looking but that's probably just because I've only seen pics with good facial development

Latino because they are the the closest to white race. They have similar features. The only difference is skin and eye color.
Cope, Arabs are literally the taller version of Latinos

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Fallen Chad, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
for males: latinos, for females: asians.

Blacks are a completely different fucking species. A black person above 6-2 that regularly works out instantly mogs all other people.

My black friend whos like 5'9 said that he feels like life is a game and always wants to jump people even the ones that hes good friends with. Hes actually jumped be quite a few times. Also blacks have 20% higher testosterone levels than whites (the 2nd highest) so this makes sense. They are not only the highest T race, but by quite a margin. The only people that have higher T than them are Egyptians/North Africans, but those are uncommon and not very goodlooking like blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: Fallen Chad, Absi and ElliotRodgerJr
Blacks are a completely different fucking species. A black person above 6-2 that regularly works out instantly mogs all other people.

My black friend whos like 5'9 said that he feels like life is a game and always wants to jump people even the ones that hes good friends with. Hes actually jumped be quite a few times. Also blacks have 20% higher testosterone levels than whites (the 2nd highest) so this makes sense. They are not only the highest T race, but by quite a margin. The only people that have higher T than them are Egyptians/North Africans, but those are uncommon and not very goodlooking like blacks.
not very goodlooking like blacks

Ye boiii BBC lives rent free in your mind.

JFL @ not voting arabs

• +1
Reactions: Absi
JFL @ not voting arabs
No white girl wants to fuck a sand chink

Theres a big diference between what men like, and what women like. These arabs may look good to you, like maybe beardgoals or tangoals. But the reality is most of them a shit framed and have jewlike features

Meanwhile BBCs fuck more white girls than white men combined

81a0dc590ed7d9c4f25a6093b2a2970a.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
No white girl wants to fuck a sand chink

Theres a big diference between what men like, and what women like. These arabs may look good to you, like maybe beardgoals or tangoals. But the reality is most of them a shit framed and have jewlike features

Meanwhile BBCs fuck more white girls than white men combined

81a0dc590ed7d9c4f25a6093b2a2970a.jpg
6'5 beardgod osama bin low inhib couldn't pick up white girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, BigdickAverageEthnic and Fallen Chad
Thanks guys. This helps me cope being half white and half Latino. I will sleep better tonight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dude420, Fallen Chad and nattycel

Keep sucking BBC.

race is cope it's about facial development

Unless we are talking about literal inbred aborigines

Asian are first so whites should be second but you forgot to include the option.

• JFL
Reactions: Fallen Chad
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Slavs not included in the list