• Indians

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Native Americans

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Fallen Chad

Fallen Chad

Looksmaxing until I become a Chad Again
I think we all know that whites are the Best looking race, but who comes next?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I think we all know that whites are the Best looking race, but who comes next?
I'm half white and half asian, so I gotta say asian to cope

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Latino

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel, pathetic worthless loser
Latino because some of them can pass for white

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
north atlantid master race

everyone else is subhuman filth tbh

M

mouthbreatheraf

Jailbait fan
Of course Turks.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Zephir
Female probably Asian or maybe arabs

Male I find native Americans pretty cool looking but that's probably just because I've only seen pics with good facial development

H

Hunter

Banned
for males: latinos, for females: asians.

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Blacks are a completely different fucking species. A black person above 6-2 that regularly works out instantly mogs all other people.

My black friend whos like 5'9 said that he feels like life is a game and always wants to jump people even the ones that hes good friends with. Hes actually jumped be quite a few times. Also blacks have 20% higher testosterone levels than whites (the 2nd highest) so this makes sense. They are not only the highest T race, but by quite a margin. The only people that have higher T than them are Egyptians/North Africans, but those are uncommon and not very goodlooking like blacks.

actorsareuglymanlets

actorsareuglymanlets

Adept
Blacks are a completely different fucking species. A black person above 6-2 that regularly works out instantly mogs all other people.

My black friend whos like 5'9 said that he feels like life is a game and always wants to jump people even the ones that hes good friends with. Hes actually jumped be quite a few times. Also blacks have 20% higher testosterone levels than whites (the 2nd highest) so this makes sense. They are not only the highest T race, but by quite a margin. The only people that have higher T than them are Egyptians/North Africans, but those are uncommon and not very goodlooking like blacks.
not very goodlooking like blacks

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Brutalincel

Ye boiii BBC lives rent free in your mind.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
JFL @ not voting arabs
No white girl wants to fuck a sand chink

Theres a big diference between what men like, and what women like. These arabs may look good to you, like maybe beardgoals or tangoals. But the reality is most of them a shit framed and have jewlike features

Meanwhile BBCs fuck more white girls than white men combined

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
No white girl wants to fuck a sand chink

Theres a big diference between what men like, and what women like. These arabs may look good to you, like maybe beardgoals or tangoals. But the reality is most of them a shit framed and have jewlike features

Meanwhile BBCs fuck more white girls than white men combined

6'5 beardgod osama bin low inhib couldn't pick up white girls?

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Thanks guys. This helps me cope being half white and half Latino. I will sleep better tonight.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew

Keep sucking BBC.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
race is cope it's about facial development

Unless we are talking about literal inbred aborigines

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
Asian are first so whites should be second but you forgot to include the option.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zygos4Life OffTopic 14
Vitruvian OffTopic 4
Titbot OffTopic 3