What is the solution to this superficial era?

Remove woman rights :lul: As if it solves shit. Illegal for women to follow their biological inclinations. Anyway, just go MGTOW brah. Honestly just surgerymax, or kill yourself or goER; you are inescapably controlled by your biology, your brain is the product of adaptions selected by natural selection, with life having no inherent meaning, so all of those options are just as good as the other; you probably exist because 7.48% of your male ancestors opportunistically and savagely rape a female, if it wasn't for those 'immoral' acts you wouldn't even exist, so goER or whatever because most of what constitutes your moral constructs comes from cultural propaganda about the one-sided and amplify virtuous side of human nature which coerces you to go against your actual natural inclinations for the betterment of the collectivity, that is some cuck shit. Or follow those beliefs and be deterministically nice by solving the problem the right way by spreading love or some gay shit that will inevitably fail if that makes you deterministically feel better about yourself. ❤
^:ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, G O D and Zeta ascended
you probably exist because 7.48% of your male ancestors opportunistically and savagely rape a female, if it wasn't for those 'immoral' acts you wouldn't even exist, so goER or whatever because most of what constitutes your moral constructs come from cultural propaganda which coerces you to go against your natural inclinations
Very high IQ. I sometimes wonder how many men would murder people that they hate, rape women or fuck prime JBs if it were socially accepted to do so.:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Very high IQ. I sometimes wonder how many men would murder people that they hate, rape women or fuck prime JBs if it were socially accepted to do so.:feelshmm:
Anyone who isn't a repressed soyboy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Zeta ascended
Anyone who isn't a repressed soyboy.
JFL in 5th grade I almost got suspended for threatening to murder some kids that were calling me ugly. My mom and (((school administrators))) :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:tried to make me feel guilty for it. I guess I was tapping into my natural male testosteronic instincts to not accept being at the bottom of social hierarchy. Even today I get temptation to strangle anybody that acts unjust towards me. (Not that I'll actually do it .....you know ...
legal reasons:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

• +1
Reactions: G O D and Dude420
Remove woman rights :lul: As if it solves shit. Illegal for women to follow their biological inclinations. Anyway, just go MGTOW brah. Honestly just surgerymax, or kill yourself or goER; you are inescapably controlled by your biology, your brain is the product of adaptions selected by natural selection, with life having no inherent meaning, so all of those options are just as good as the other; you probably exist because 7.48% of your male ancestors opportunistically and savagely rape a female, if it wasn't for those 'immoral' acts you wouldn't even exist, so goER or whatever because most of what constitutes your moral constructs comes from cultural propaganda about the one-sided and amplify virtuous side of human nature which coerces you to go against your actual natural inclinations for the betterment of the collectivity, that is some cuck shit. Or follow those beliefs and be deterministically nice by solving the problem the right way by spreading love or some gay shit that will inevitably fail if that makes you deterministically feel better about yourself. ❤
^:ogre:
Do you think consciousness can be replicated?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and G O D
Technically yes, depends if we ever have the technology to get there, but I believe it is probable.
But I mean specifically YOUR mind. Like you die and they figure out how you're structured atom by atom, so they can essentially make you come back not just a clone but YOU. Do you think this is possible?

• +1
There isn't, it's over. But there is no use worrying about this and just let every thing happen. You have 0 control over this world except for what you make of your life. Do you have control over this degenerate society? No? So what's the use worrying about it.

• +1
But I mean specifically YOUR mind. Like you die and they figure out how you're structured atom by atom, so they can essentially make you come back not just a clone but YOU. Do you think this is possible?
If the soul exists and our bodies are temporary vessels for our souls, then no, because it suggests that there is something beyond the physical realm, another reality, another dimension, the soul/YOU remains preserved, in other words, it's not the structure of atoms that makes you, you, but the immortal, and immaterial soul.

Last edited:
If the soul exists and our bodies are temporary vessels for our souls, then no, because it suggests that there is something beyond the physical realm, another reality, another dimension, the soul/YOU remains preserved, in other words, it's not the structure of atoms that makes you, you, but the immortal, and immaterial soul.
I guess my question kinda makes the idea of souls seem more plausible. If there is no other plane then we must have a location in the brain but that seems illogical.

^

Attachments

• 359C785E-C7B6-450E-90D8-673D834F89D9.jpeg
    359C785E-C7B6-450E-90D8-673D834F89D9.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
ITT people thinking morality is subjective
ITT people thinking morality is subjective
Or denying its existence completely jfl

• +1
We are on a sinking ship, enjoy the ride boyos.
There is no you, you are a new person every millisecond.

• +1

Seems technically possible, let's say you have a machine that scan every cell in your body which you enter in every morning, if you were to die on that day we would simply clone yourself, sort of like a 3d printer, and that individual would be exactly you the morning you got that scan, so no memory of your death. But you could enter the machine and kill yourself immediately after but at the same time click on cloning yourself that exact second and that would be exactly the same you. In the end, we are simply a particular arrangement of atoms.
Btw, the idea of a soul doesn't make any sense from an evolutionary perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Therefore, live is deterministic btw, 'free will' and 'soul' are related retarded concepts.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Therefore, live is deterministic btw, 'free will' and 'soul' are related retarded concepts.
Just flowery words that stall any thought on further understanding it.

Revolution

• +1
Last edited:
How do you know that these concepts are retarded?
We don't know whether life is deterministic or not.

I am not interested in entering those type of long discussion, do your own research about the human mind, but it actually quite basic actually if you can look past your cognitive biases that make you feel like there is a sort of agent within you that make his own decisions, that is illusory, consciousness is basically the product of unconscious processes, you didn't design your brain and this design dictates how you behave, you can act in ways that will shape your brain differently in the future, but that will that desire to affect the brain neuropathways originate from your brain which you had nothing to do with how it has been designed, there is no way to escape that, it doesn't imply free will nor the change provide you with free will, you may act differently because it indeed affected the arrangement of neurons in your brain but that isn't free will, I hope I expressed myself clearly enough. Bottom line is that you didn't design your brain and if it wants to change itself it was determined to do so based on his programming (determined factoring the environmental inputs). A fish can't escape thinking like a fish, the fact that he goes left instead of the right doesn't imply he has free will, it implies that the sensory inputs interacting with his neuropathways inescapably lead him to go left on that moment, the same applies to human, you can't escape thinking within the scope of what humans are, we have more variance in our way of being, but higher complexity doesn't imply free will, we have a bigger brain which gives us a greater range of actions you could say which makes it more complex to predict, our complexity doesn't confer us free will.

You can do the exercise of attempting to think of nothing for 20 minutes and you'll find thoughts out of your control emerging in your mind nonetheless, you can't control your consciousness which is actually only the tip of the iceberg of the information encoded in your brain on that moment.

Please don't answer this, if you have a lot of coping mechanisms that wants to escape the existential crisis that this is causing, research online about it. This can be endless because your subjective experience is telling you a certain thing, but is actually the most obvious thing logically speaking so I won't argue further that was already too long.

Last edited:
  • +1