What is the Talmud thing

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Was it made up by a jew just so they can justify carrying out immoral behaviour on the goys? Or is it an actual thing.

@Chadlite Rutherford

Is another scripture for the jews its mostly oral traditon but jews makes up alot of stuff in there religion to benefit them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Allah wrote the talmud and jews twisted it for their own gains

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 5189 and ifyouwannabemylover
is a giant book that can only be studied in the presence of three jews, one of them being a toptier "scholar" jew.
sorry my english is bad, i think u understood.

• +1
Yh
Are you islamophobic?
No, I respect Islam as one of the great Abrahamic faith. I know most Muslims aren’t terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
The Torah is the first five books of what Christians call the Old Testament. The Talmud is not part of the Old Testament, nor the New Testament (what Christians believe in, includes Jesus). The Talmud was made by Jewish authorities about the time of Jesus and is a sort of book of rituals and traditions and such like that that many sects of Jews hold as part of their own doctrines. There are different denominations of Jews just the same as there are many different denominations in the Christian church as well (Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, Seventh Day Adventist, Greek Orthodox, etc, etc.)