What is u guys thoughts on Adam Johnson?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....nson-released-prison-three-years-8983381/amp/

He will now be able to have supervised visits with his four-year-old daughter Ayla, but will be registered as a sex offender.
Bradford Crown Court heard that a 15 year old girl had initiated contact with Johnson on Facebook, with the pair later meeting so he could sign her football shirt.

The girl described how he told her, while they sat in his Range Rover, ‘You owe me for this’ and ‘Am I going to get a thank-you kiss’.

She then said that they kissed and he digitally penetrated her, later asking her when she would be 16.
At the end of the second week, he was overheard saying to a friend: ‘I hope this is finished by Friday. It’s a bit boring now.’

The now-31-year-old admitted grooming a 15-year-old girl and sexual activity with the teenager, relating to kissing her in his car, but denied the two more serious charges of sexual activity with a child – one involving oral sex and another involving digital penetration.

He was found guilty on a majority verdict of 10-2 of one count of sexual activity with a child and found not guilty of a second count of the same crime.

Johnson was granted bail to say goodbye to his daughter – who was 13 months old at the time – and then sentenced to six years in prison. He was also ordered to pay £50,000 of the prosecution’s legal fees.
In a video obtained by the Sun in 2017, Johnson was seen in prison being asked by another man: ‘How long have you got, six years? And you never even f***ed the bird? It’s not like you f***ing raped her or anything like that?’
Video of him in prison: https://metro.co.uk/video/adam-johnson-rape-wish-f-ing-did-it-1451375/?ito=vjs-link

So basically if u don't know this guy was a bri ish footballer who went to jail for SIX years for KISSING a girl ONE year under the age limit.

Imagine going to prison for six years and being registered as a sex offender and only being able to see your child under supervision just because you simply kissed a 15 year old whore.

@personalityinkwell thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
death penalty for him !!!!!!!!!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Never heard of him. Maybe that's a good thing cause he sounds like the scum of the Earth.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5189
@Britishlooksmaxxer Hi.

• Love it
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
i hete him X(

• Woah
Was she even under the age limit, or was it that he "groomed" the 15 year old into kissing him when she was 16?

Never heard of him. Maybe that's a good thing cause he sounds like the scum of the Earth.
kissing a 15 year old makes you scum of the earth?

come on dude dont be this retarded

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I'm not gonna read FastBananaCEO's copy and pasted wall of text of the day.
oh so you didnt even read it?

basically this man consensually kissed (not fucked), a 15 year old.

• +1
oh so you didnt even read it?

basically this man consensually kissed (not fucked), a 15 year old.
Bad luck if he got 6 years for that lol. Oh well. He is 31 after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 4612
Bad luck if he got 6 years for that lol. Oh well. He is 31 after all.
yeah definitely inappropriate behavior tbh.

it's a shame law enforcement can't put things into proper perspective though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214