What is wrong with this guy face ?

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Something looks odd with his face, I can't find exactly what.

Has lot of success with girls on insta and a pretty gf tho

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 3.17.03 PM.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 261
lip area looks a bit puffy

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
His fwhr is too long and his chin is recessed

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
There's nothing wrong with his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 1707, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Asymmetric upper eyelid exposure tbh

Holy fuck @androidcel gtfih dog
Cortisol levels have been nuked

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and androidcel
His fwhr is too long and his chin is recessed

Someone's gonna have to explain to me what a "recessed chin" is. I thought it was this.

But people are posting pictures of men who don't have chins anything like that, and calling them "recessed." So do I not know where the "chin" is or something?

Someone's gonna have to explain to me what a "recessed chin" is. I thought it was this.

View attachment 52440

But people are posting pictures of men who don't have chins anything like that, and calling them "recessed." So do I not know where the "chin" is or something?
I assume the slayer we are talking has an overbite this means that the chin is pushed back. The chin should align with the lower lip in order to be classed as properly grown.

His lower third

Nothing, and tonight he will be fucking stacies instead of reading opinions about him.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Absi, LowTierNormie and 3 others
I assume the slayer we are talking has an overbite this means that the chin is pushed back. The chin should align with the lower lip in order to be classed as properly grown.

So when people say "recessed chin" they mean "Doesn't stick out as far as the lips?" How many people in the WORLD have chins like that?

So when people say "recessed chin" they mean "Doesn't stick out as far as the lips?" How many people in the WORLD have chins like that?
A recessed chin is a chin that projects a lot less than the norm. It's obvious when you look at it.
for example this isn't "recessed" it more or less lines up with eyes/brow

• +1
Reactions: Baki
A recessed chin is a chin that projects a lot less than the norm. It's obvious when you look at it.
View attachment 52465 for example this isn't "recessed" it more or less lines up with eyes/brow

Really? It has to line up with the eyes/brow? Because @RichardSpencel said Monday FA Monday had a recessed chin.

Virgin (@fucking 40!!)
Norwooding (he's 40 so most are)
Recessed chin.
Nasioflabia ??? Lines (those laugh lines around his cheeks)
Big Jew nose.
Betagayface.jpeg

Only good trait is eye colour but that doesn't matter.

Does this not line up? Am I blind???

I think its becouse his weird skull. Look at from where the hair starts from the ears, very weird shape he has an attractive face but weird ass skull

no there is just no forward growth

I still don't get it. What am I looking for, the little nub? Because Monday FA Monday has that.

Long midface, overbite and overall lacking harmony.

Asking “what’s wrong” or what “kills his looks” is a stupid question format, I did a few threads on lookism where I took average guys and asked “rate my slayer friend” and of course everyone washed his balls and nit picked him into a male model. As we can see the converse here, nit picking him into an incel.

Something looks odd with his face, I can't find exactly what.

Has lot of success with girls on insta and a pretty gf tho

LIPS + LOW SET EYEBROWS THEORY PROVEN AGAIN

if you have a terrible flaw like narrow face, you may have other good features that can turn you into a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Spectre
How jaw makes him look like a monkey.