What is ya'll head circumference?

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
58-59cm here, how over is it? looks pretty small tbh, maybe it's just my height or my massive frame. Looks like I have the head size of a skinny 5'7-5'8 manlet. Feels like I get mogged a lot as well, but that might be because I'm in one of the highest IQ fields in existence, everyone have massive heads since it's highly correlated with IQ.

Should I be happy or sad? Is the height pill stronger than the proportional pill? I'm also considering asia maxxing because of different beauty standards. Thoughts? Is it over?

Face size is more important.

How do you measure this shit

Only autists care about shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, pisslord, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
How do you measure this shit

Take a measure tape around your head. The tape should be placed about an inch above the eyebrows (maybe a little less). Make sure the tape don't start going downwards or upwards as you start reaching the back side of your head. The measureing tape should be "straight" around the head if that makes sense.

Take a measure tape around your head. The tape should be placed about an inch above the eyebrows (maybe a little less). Make sure the tape don't start going downwards or upwards as you start reaching the back side of your head. The measureing tape should be "straight" around the head if that makes sense.
It's 61 cm exactly. What's a general standard for skull size though? Pretty much everyone tells me my head+jaw are giant

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
It's 61 cm exactly. What's a general standard for skull size though? Pretty much everyone tells me my head+jaw are giant

Not really sure what is normal, which is also why I'm asking. I do think you're on the bigger end though, especially if you're short.

Not really sure what is normal, which is also why I'm asking. I do think you're on the bigger end though, especially if you're short.
My face is really wide too (fwhr about 2.1) so I better have a big skull to go with it.

56cm or 22 inches and I'm 188cm/6'2 tall barefoot

I have a very sloped forehead, so I'm literally missing bone and brain in that area, which makes the circumference smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
56cm or 22 inches and I'm 188cm/6'2 tall barefoot

I have a very sloped forehead, so I'm literally missing bone and brain in that area, which makes the circumference smaller.

Damn, based on the research I've seen, you might get mogged by females, but I'm not entirely sure since there hasn't been done any proper research on adult head circumference. I also kinda have a sloped forehead tbh. So I know this is not how you're supposed to measure, but what is your circumference right above the eyebrows? (Since I'm assuming that your "biggest" point because of the sloped forehead. It also seems to be the biggest point for a lot of people.

Damn, based on the research I've seen, you might get mogged by females, but I'm not entirely sure since there hasn't been done any proper research on adult head circumference. I also kinda have a sloped forehead tbh. So I know this is not how you're supposed to measure, but what is your circumference right above the eyebrows? (Since I'm assuming that your "biggest" point because of the sloped forehead. It also seems to be the biggest point for a lot of people.
That is the measurement at my biggest point. I have a wide and compact skull and with my frame I don't look deformed or anything like that. I also have size 10 feet and 6'4 inch wrists.

That is the measurement at my biggest point. I have a wide and compact skull and with my frame I don't look deformed or anything like that. I also have size 10 feet and 6'4 inch wrists.

Do you look proportional though? Do you have a tall head? Assuming you used an accurate measuring tape (some actually show the wrong numbers), you should consider asia maxxing. A beauty standard down there is literally to have a small head. You might be a god down there, ngl. Look at this stuff just from googling (korean male model):

Model1

Model2

Model3

Model4

Granted, they're a bit far away in some of the pictures, so their heads are actually bigger than you think, but you get the point. My situation is kinda like this I guess, except a way bigger frame. I don't look proportional tbh, like these guys.

Last edited:
58-59cm here, how over is it? looks pretty small tbh, maybe it's just my height or my massive frame. Looks like I have the head size of a skinny 5'7-5'8 manlet. Feels like I get mogged a lot as well, but that might be because I'm in one of the highest IQ fields in existence, everyone have massive heads since it's highly correlated with IQ.

Should I be happy or sad? Is the height pill stronger than the proportional pill? I'm also considering asia maxxing because of different beauty standards. Thoughts? Is it over?

Head size is "highly correlated with IQ"? No. Correlation for head size and IQ is only around 0.4 to 0.5 at best, so only moderate. I'd expect you to look something like this up before posting it if you're in such a high IQ field

• JFL
Same Problem. I'm 6ft/183cm and have a slightly bigger head than my 5.4ft/163cm mother. It looks ridiculous.
Despite that tiny head I got tested (at a university) between the age of 8-12 years with an IQ of 134. But this means shit with a tiny unattractive head.

• +1
Same Problem. I'm 6ft/183cm and have a slightly bigger head than my 5.4ft/163cm mother. It looks ridiculous.
Despite that tiny head I got tested (at a university) between the age of 8-12 years with an IQ of 134. But this means shit with a tiny unattractive head.

Welcome to the forum (unless this is an alt account). Don’t worry too much about your head size, it probably isn’t as noticeable as you think it is.

24 inches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Skull length is more important

My hairline to chin is 19.2 cm at 6'5. Cant be worse than mine😂.

I'm probably not far off tbh, and mind you, my hairline starts extremely far back LOL.