11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Coz fatcel = volcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
around 18% tbhtbh.

Im tryna get down to 10-12%

Then I will have defined jaw, more hollow cheeks, prominent cheekbones, and abs for dayssssss.

Dont like looking squishy like a tittie

• +1
around 14% tbh

• +1
I was 17.2% when I began gymcelling in the beginning of July and last time I had it measured was around the beginning of august at 16.9%.

I heard sub 10% is the best but I don't know how realistic that is for me. I just want visible abs so that's my goal.

• +1
20-30 ish? Kind of hard to calculate because I'm muscular as well as a fat bastard.

• +1
13% right now

• +1
How do I measure my body fat %?

• +1
Lol, I added my info in and it says my bodyfat percentage is 0.1%. My BMI is 18.8 and that seems reasonable.

Screenshot 20180830 233420 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Lol, I added my info in and it says my bodyfat percentage is 0.1%. My BMI is 18.8 and that seems reasonable.

View attachment 289
I said more accurate methods exist.

JFL, on a serious note not sure why it gives that. When I was trying to lose body fat I used an app that used these values and results seemed reasonable. You sure the measurements are correct?.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I said more accurate methods exist.

JFL, on a serious note not sure why it gives that. When I was trying to lose body fat I used an app that used these values and results seemed reasonable. You sure the measurements are correct?.

Yes they are ?.

This is the US Navy seal method idk if they're data correlations with Large, rugid, tough men will work for someone like me with a more slender frame

• +1
Yes they are ?.

This is the US Navy seal method idk if they're data correlations with Large, rugid, tough men will work for someone like me with a more slender frame
It should work on everyone, really surprised, 0.1% JFL at the result

• +1
  • +1
Maybe I'm cursed. What result did it give you?
Tried now since you asked. Gave me 24.6% which I feel is right since I have gained weight recently. Will gymcel hard after my jaw surgery.

• +1
Tried now since you asked. Gave me 24.6% which I feel is right since I have gained weight recently. Will gymcel hard after my jaw surgery.

Start now tbh. Never too early to start, will save u lots of time and show you more of what you already have so u can tell what you want better. Also, with less bodyfat the surgeon will have a better look lf ur jaw, idea of what you need and the surgery will be easier so less chance of fuckup.

• +1
Start now tbh. Never too early to start, will save u lots of time and show you more of what you already have so u can tell what you want better. Also, with less bodyfat the surgeon will have a better look lf ur jaw, idea of what you need and the surgery will be easier so less chance of fuckup.
I want to. But I feel jaw surgery causes lot of weight loss. For a while I will need to be on liquid diet and I feel my effort would get wasted. Also after the surgery, if the result is good, my motivation to lose body fat will be on the roof. Right now I am trying to focus on careermaxxing until my jaw surgery date comes. It is actually an orthognathic surgery to fix my underbite and recessed chin. So that is absolutely needed. My jaw itself isn't an issue.

• +1
I want to. But I feel jaw surgery causes lot of weight loss. For a while I will need to be on liquid diet and I feel my effort would get wasted. Also after the surgery, if the result is good, my motivation to lose body fat will be on the roof. Right now I am trying to focus on careermaxxing until my jaw surgery date comes. It is actually an orthognathic surgery to fix my underbite and recessed chin. So that is absolutely needed. My jaw itself isn't an issue.

Sounds Expensive ?. Real shit, are you scared? Cause I always hear stories about plastic surgery jobs gone bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Sounds Expensive ?. Real shit, are you scared? Cause I always hear stories about plastic surgery jobs gone bad?
Not now, but I will be on the surgery date lol. This surgery is really needed since I feel I am the correct candidate. I am able to do ok with foids despite this subhuman feature. But I would never reach my true potential with an underbite and a recessed chin. Nobody can. That kills all the good facial features that I have.

I think the bad surgeries are the ones that get famous. There are so many people who have good experiences. On realself most surgeries have around a 90% satisfaction rate and considering that sometimes people get the wrong surgeries and also have unrealistic expectations I feel that is a very good number. I am keeping my fingers crossed lol. Ascension or death tbh.

• +1
Not now, but I will be on the surgery date lol. This surgery is really needed since I feel I am the correct candidate. I am able to do ok with foids despite this subhuman feature. But I would never reach my true potential with an underbite and a recessed chin. Nobody can. That kills all the good facial features that I have.

I think the bad surgeries are the ones that get famous. There are so many people who have good experiences. On realself most surgeries have around a 90% satisfaction rate and considering that sometimes people get the wrong surgeries and also have unrealistic expectations I feel that is a very good number. I am keeping my fingers crossed lol. Ascension or death tbh.

Oh man, what about those soft injection surgueries? Where the inject like some gel or someshit into someones face. What do you think of those?

One surgery im defo getting is lasik lol, and teeth whitening. Anything else imma wait before I decide.

• +1
Oh man, what about those soft injection surgueries? Where the inject like some gel or someshit into someones face. What do you think of those?

One surgery im defo getting is lasik lol, and teeth whitening. Anything else imma wait before I decide.
Those are usually non-invasive and safer with less recovery time. Jaw surgery is actually breaking your bones so it is another beast.

Good luck with those procedures. Other than that you don't really need any imo. You are tall and your face doesn't have any big issues. Obviously you can try to improve stuff if you want but going for surgery only makes sense imo if there really are big issues that need to be fixed and will have a good impact on your looks. Slight changes don't make sense for the money, effort and risk involved.

• +1
24%

• +1
around 18% tbhtbh.

Im tryna get down to 10-12%

Then I will have defined jaw, more hollow cheeks, prominent cheekbones, and abs for dayssssss.

Dont like looking squishy like a tittie
13.8 PERCENT BODYFAT AND MY JAWLINE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST JFL

• +1
16% probably

• +1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 36
  • +1

Oh no lol I was talking about your non-existent jawline.

Anyways, thats BMI which is different to BF%

• +1
Oh no lol I was talking about your non-existent jawline.

Anyways, thats BMI which is different to BF%
Look at the one right below that and read carefully.

• +1
  • +1
Maybe that thing isnt accurate. Everyone can see their jawline at 13% bf. Show us a pic
This is a very precise body composition machine, test performed in medical clinic. can PM u an older pic before gym with maybe 15% bf once I figure how to censor eyes

• +1
This is a very precise body composition machine, test performed in medical clinic. can PM u an older pic before gym with maybe 15% bf once I figure how to censor eyes

PM ur most recent pic

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Coz fatcel = volcel

Funnily enough that's some life fuel right there. Not as bad as I originally thought.

I have central obesity which consists of a muffin top, bitch tits and a protruding lower abdomen.

I'll have to do a better calculation which consists of scales & something you hold onto but so far so good.

Walkingmaxxx, Cardiomaxxx, dietingmaxxx, fatlosspillsmaxxx & then possibly surgerymaxxx

My osteoporosis & scoliosis pushes out my lower abdomen. So that's something I need to see to asap.

• +1
Body fat calculator says 15.3 %.. idk tbh.

WIN 20180908 20 23 33 Pro

Lmao bad lighting ftw.

Forced traps = Obvious steroid use.
Wrist + Hand size = high DHT.

On a serious note. people tend to overestimate their bodyfat percentage too much. Always make sure what you're just to be really sure.
There is always looksmaxing potential within you unless you're really sure

• +1

View attachment 477
Lmao bad lighting ftw.

On a serious note. people tend to overestimate their bodyfat percentage too much. Always make sure what you're just to be really sure.

Bloody good. I'd kill to have that physique. I'd slay all the fucking time.

• +1

View attachment 477
Lmao bad lighting ftw.

slayer tbh, do you use steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
slayer tbh, do you use steroids?
Only proviron but I haven't even used it 10 days + it doesn't really affect muscle gains. The dose I take it at only improves fat distribution + mental effects.

I'm planning on using steroids but I need to moneymax before I can do that
Bloody good. I'd kill to have that physique. I'd slay all the fucking time.
Just confirms that the things you want aren't going to help you always in looksmaxing.

"If I just had/get that I would be able to *insert something*".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
I want to see @Nibba 's nacked body

full homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Only proviron but I haven't even used it 10 days + it doesn't really affect muscle gains. The dose I take it at only improves fat distribution + mental effects.

I'm planning on using steroids but I need to moneymax before I can do that

Just confirms that the things you want aren't going to help you always in looksmaxing.

"If I just had/get that I would be able to *insert something*".

Interesting. I would like to obtain Proviron and then AAS.

I suspect they would help me. Alot.

• +1

tbh u can get his physique after 3 months of lifting

• +1
tbh u can get his physique after 3 months of lifting

How many times per week? What exercises? etc.

Nutrition wise I'd have to starve myself.

• +1
I want to see @Nibba 's nacked body

full homo
Tbh I am curious as well. No need to post face

Be careful with it. Playing with hormones is not always a good thing.. even tho proviron isn't that strong it might help you.

• +1
My physique looks pretty similar to @x69 with bigger pecs and thinner arms.

Last time I was actually measured was in gym class at age 15, where I was 9%. My physique is pretty much the same as it was then, except I am about 15 lbs. heavier. This is what the calculator says:

Screen Shot 2018 09 08 at 120837 PM

• +1
@Tony @x69 once I hit 190 I'll probably ?️ost my body on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
5%

• +1
Im around 20%. I dont have a big belly -my stomach is almost flat if im empty.
I need to get to 10% bodyfat asap and then start gymcelling.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Please, I skewed my results on my inital calculation to a higher measurements, when I put in my acctual measurements, it said "Nan %".
dont worry bmi thinks im chubb U dont gotta lie. But anyway bmi = normie Real men use navy seal bodyfat

• +1
Get on my fucking level im 0.0% As you know
View attachment 490

Also ur measurements are way fucking off lel. You do not have a 24" waist, and you certainly do not have a 36" hip. I also doubt your neck is 14", but who knows lel. Fix ur hip and waist measurements.

• +1