What is your guys opinion on MSM

AraTe

AraTe

Average isn't enough
What is your guys opinion on MSM-Methylsulfonylmethane. Is there skin and hair benefits?

According to this Study MSM supplementation appears to benefit skin health, primarily the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Is this true?

What is your guys opinion on MSM-Methylsulfonylmethane. Is there skin and hair benefits?

According to this Study MSM supplementation appears to benefit skin health, primarily the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Is this true?
bump

This might sound like cope but I read somewhere of people putting msm drops in the eyes to lighten them. Would supplementing with it give a similar result?

My experience has been fantastic. Its benefits for skin and hair are real and amazing. Imo, it's better than vitC for collagen and skin whitening, but supplementing both is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AraTe and Deleted member 1464
its on my list of things to buy

My experience has been fantastic. Its benefits for skin and hair are real and amazing. Imo, it's better than vitC for collagen and skin whitening, but supplementing both is ideal.
To add to this, it's great for joints too as well as anti-aging agent.

How much do you supplement every day? And how do you supplement MSM caps or powder?

For sure its gold when it comes to joint support

it tastes like poisen so i wont eat it

What brand do you get and how much do you take per day?

thanks for buying my pills goy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I would really like to see a study on if it does lighten eyes or not, as I’ve heard it does many times but no one ever gives evidence

• +1
Reactions: AraTe and Mateusz74
I would really like to see a study on if it does lighten eyes or not, as I’ve heard it does many times but no one ever gives evidence
Even the anecdote is weak