What is your looks rating /10

qwep

qwep

Banned
What you rate yourself personally and what other people rate you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Inever really get rated (dont take family and older people in count) by anybody fully. But think im average on "non-impressive" side. Its hard to say because ratings are about comparing urself to somebody: it can be both people in your area and male models.

• +1
6 front
3 side

• +1
2/10

• +1
4/10

• +1
3/10 since I am fat as fuck. Believe to be a 6-7/10 when looksmaxxed.

• +1
4/10 from front and 3/10 from the side. If i get the main issues in my face improved i could probably reach a 6 or a 7.

• +1
4 front 2 side (recessed chin looks grotesque)

• +1
Bad skin throws off a rating. I think I'm ugly as hell, but people still treat me like any other person. Basically a normie with acne (4/10)

• +1
Is there a guide for this (looks ratings)? Would be nice to try and be objective.

• +1
I rate myself around 6.5-7 psl
Others on lookism and faceandlms discord have rated me 8-9 on an unknown scale, however they have not seen my side/profile pics where I am a 4-5 psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Usum
I am ethnic so you decide.

• +1
Got 4.25, 5, 5.5 on truerateme, so I am taking it as 3.5. But got 6~7 for the side profile with bloat. My bones are somewhat visible.

• +1
Hopefully I don't get too autistic here.

I have never asked for a rating from another person. I haven't been called ugly since pubescence when I was first getting acne, so that's probably an welcome indication that I am above a 4. From my experiences with online dating, I expect my results to line up with those of a 6-7 without the necessary competence to escalate/maneuver. By my own, as objective as possible, estimation I am around a 6. I have several objective faults, but to my mind decent facial harmony. I'll try to describe my face as closely as possible. For a rough picture, imagine a hybrid of Julian Cope, Paul Newman, and George Sodini (seriously).

Blond hair, exact color depends on sun exposure
NW0, high hairline
Blue eyes
Slight negative canthal tilt (imagine Sodini less bug-eyed or Newman less hooded)
Mid-set, but fairly prominent, brow (somewhere between Newman and Cope)
Sloped but high forehead
Flat nose tip with nostril exposure head-on; looks very Germanic in profile
Large, wide, blunt lips; bottom looks slightly oversized compared to the top
Decent forward growth, mesognathic - chin lines up with lips, extends slightly past brow
Medium-sized chin/jaw; not recessed or narrow but not anvil-wide either
Visible but low-set cheekbones; very Germanic (mostly Newman)
Fairly good ratios re: lower third/midface/forehead
Fairly prominent occipital bone
Long, fairly thin (15") neck (this is where I most resemble Cope)

• +1
A long time ago (about 4 years ago), I got rated 6-7 on reddit, which means absolutely nothing since they often give truecels 5s and 6s.

I was rated a '4' last month, IRL, by a guy who says he's "redpill first", but agrees with some portions of the blackpill. I tend to agree with this and generally go with my rating of a '4'. This is not PSL. He pointed out my most obvious flaw:my close set eyes. Legit they're fucked up and way too close together. This pic (not me obv.) shows a good example of how close they are. They're also sunken way back in my face like the guy in the pic. Also I have slight-to-moderate NCT. My eye area is the most fucked up part of my entire body and there's pretty much no way to fix it.

My profile is my saving grace, as my nose and chin are my two best facial features, and those make the profile.

• +1
3.5 id say

• +1
4/10

• +1
4/10

• +1

• +1
I honestly don't know.

I'd guess my most realistic rating is probably on the lower end of average. 4-5. I'm hoping with gym maxxing, fixing my teeth, fixing my social/mental issues I can get into the slightly above average camp.

Basically I'm not hideous but not remotely considered attractive by girls. I've never been approached and no girls show any interest in me.

Sometimes I feel like a 2/10 but realistically I'm not. When I dress well, groom myself well and fraudmax with shoe lifts, shoulder pads etc. I can look good in some photos. Still though, below average. Probably 4 or 4.5 on looks, rating myself.

never got anyone to rate because I'm petrified of being doxxed and tbh anyone outside of the internet/strangers is going to either overrate or underrate based on what they think of you

• +1
The average incel user would probably rate me 1/10 or 2/10. The average bluepilled person would probably rate me 3/10 or 4/10.
I'd rate myself 2-3/10. I look better from the side since my eye area is fucked up. My eyes are close set like @StormlitAqua's

• +1
Im like a 1.5/10

• +1
4/10 psl

• +1
Well I'm very confusing individual, my looks can legit fluctuate from 4-7/10 no joke depending of various factors,

But I legit a have a male model profile, if I ever get iois it's from the side, my front is pretty shit or average tbh it doesn't live up to the side, I felt like I had time were a women was ineterested after seeing my profile but loses interest when my front isn't as good, so I give my profile a 7.5 or 8 but remember front is everything you are talking to a girl with your front your face score is like 90% your front it seems like

My 3/4 is pretty good to tbh thanks to my check bones and lower third I give it a 7

Now my front which is the most important is maybe like a 4 or 5, and this pisses me off the most I just brush off the iois I get from the side because I know they will lose interest when see my front and it's overbite teeth when I manage to not hiding anymore through autistic strats,

I'm also ethnic so this puts me down further

And now the height and the frame, well everybody thats has seen my pic has said I have 10/10 height and frame, my frame seems to be in the 0.0001% that should boost me up in ratings, but not as much as you think because face is everything, you are what your face is,

So my grandtotal rating is 5.5 or 6 out of 10 if I can looksmax and get braces I feel like I can get to a 7 psl, but for now my height and frame halo is carrying me hard and also my stupid profile which exceeds the front so hard too is keeping out from the "itsover" territory

• +1
4/10

• +1
I have no clue tbh, I've been trying to decide on 1-10 for ages and I have no clue.

• +1
A solid 5 maybe a 6

• +1
2/10

• +1
Varies with me. I have been rated as low as 1.5/10 (after showing how bad my teeth are, before this as low as 3 with my mouth closed) and more recently 4, showing bald head and mouth closed.

• +1
from facial structure to aesthetic i'm probably about 5/10
but my body is slightly underweight and my body proportions are fucked 4/10
4.5/10

• +1
7/10

• +1

I wanna see what a 7/10 looks like. 7/10 is the hardest rating to give appearently, nobody has a definate answer on what a 7/10 is

• +1
I rate myself around 6.5-7 psl
Others on lookism and faceandlms discord have rated me 8-9 on an unknown scale, however they have not seen my side/profile pics where I am a 4-5 psl
Damn man, you're 6'3'' if I remember and people are rating you 8-9. What brings you here? Can you send me pics tbh

• +1
I wanna see what a 7/10 looks like. 7/10 is the hardest rating to give appearently, nobody has a definate answer on what a 7/10 is
I would send a pic but don’t wanna dox myself.

• +1
I would send a pic but don’t wanna dox myself.

You can PM, my pics are already on the forums. If I get doxxed I get doxxed :/

• +1
Damn man, you're 6'3'' if I remember and people are rating you 8-9. What brings you here? Can you send me pics tbh
I was incel before looksmaxing. A lot of it was puberty, skincare, and lifting that saved me. I can pm you some pics, sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
What brings you here?
Not who you're refrring to, but to my knowledge, this site is not strictly for incels. Mods may have other input.

• +1
Not who you're refrring to, but to my knowledge, this site is not strictly for incels. Mods may have other input.
I understand but I was not sure why he was on a looksmaxing site. He clarified. Just looked at his pics and easily a chadlite.

• +1
Im a 10/10 because I have a good pErSoNaLitY!

• +1
I'd say 6/10 (but that's probably me lying to myself) in terms of overall I'd say 4/10 but that's my height and my introvert mannerisms, I've only ever had one of (back when I was a naive 11 year old) and she described me as "cute" whenever some foid describes me it's always either "cute" (like a brother) or weird

• +1
Id rate me 7/10 just because of rare features

• +1
Hopefully I don't get too autistic here.

I have never asked for a rating from another person. I haven't been called ugly since pubescence when I was first getting acne, so that's probably an welcome indication that I am above a 4. From my experiences with online dating, I expect my results to line up with those of a 6-7 without the necessary competence to escalate/maneuver. By my own, as objective as possible, estimation I am around a 6. I have several objective faults, but to my mind decent facial harmony. I'll try to describe my face as closely as possible. For a rough picture, imagine a hybrid of Julian Cope, Paul Newman, and George Sodini (seriously).

NW0, high hairline
Blue eyes
Slight negative canthal tilt (imagine Sodini less bug-eyed or Newman less hooded)
Mid-set, but fairly prominent, brow (somewhere between Newman and Cope)
Sloped but high forehead
Flat nose tip with nostril exposure head-on; looks very Germanic in profile
Large, wide, blunt lips; bottom looks slightly oversized compared to the top
Decent forward growth, mesognathic - chin lines up with lips, extends slightly past brow
Medium-sized chin/jaw; not recessed or narrow but not anvil-wide either
Visible but low-set cheekbones; very Germanic (mostly Newman)
Fairly good ratios re: lower third/midface/forehead
Fairly prominent occipital bone
Long, fairly thin (15") neck (this is where I most resemble Cope)
Blue eyes, blonde hair. Aryancel? How tall are you?

• +1

Not every white guy with blue eyes is a slayer ??. Allow him!

I wish there was a surgery to make my eyes green though, that would be epic

• +1
Not every white guy with blue eyes is a slayer ??. Allow him!

I wish there was a surgery to make my eyes green though, that would be epic
There is surgery to give different color eyes but its very dangerous and looks unnatural, Im sticking to my prescription pacific blue contacts, In a new area so noone knows my real color. They are fucking sexy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

Tall enough, certainly.

These features are not some kind of admission ticket for regular sweep-throughs of ethnic foids. I made it to 22 as a KHHV and only knocked off the first three letters in May of this year. However I might look, it can't be stunning, or I wouldn't have been allowed to go this long in such a state.

NW0, high hairline

Also should mention that my hairline is NW1, not NW0. Had the scale messed up as I was writing.

Last edited:
  • +1
PSL4

• +1
dogshit/10

• +1
6/10 but only when I've taken 20 showers and trimmed my terrorist beard. Otherwise I look like a bum

• +1
Avg rating PSL7.5-8.
/10. 9-10

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Usum