What is your opinion on Alpha Male Strategies?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I like him but a lot of his advice can't be applied to young people tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 656 and kobecel
Good advice, best of em compared to other ones.

He's actually pretty blackpilled on looks. He once said that good looking men are confident because of their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Redpill cope bullshit just like all dating coaches

If you have to use a dating coach it's over. Chad has never even considered it.

''Treat 'em like mushrooms; feed 'em shit and keep 'em in the dark.''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 656
He's actually pretty blackpilled on looks. He once said that good looking men are confident because of their experiences.
He also thinks charisma is more important than looks. Its in one of his video titles I think.

There is no such thing as a good fully blackpilled dating coach. Theres no money in it. Its far more profitable to tell subhumans they have hope by acting like an alpha male.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, mikeock, Yummyinmytummy and 3 others
All this 'game' shit is USELESS if under 25-30, as u said in OP. Its just mega cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
He also thinks charisma is more important than looks. Its in one of his video titles I think.

There is no such thing as a good fully blackpilled dating coach. Theres no money in it.
imo his advice is more for people who are able to attract women but act like pussies in relationships

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Schönling, mikeock and 6 others
Some of the things he say is legit but some are bullshit like treating women like they are nothing which is bad and bluepill

• +1
Reactions: fobos, SikKunt, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others

‘Chad never has to do x’ posts are stupid because that’s the point of the forum. We have to do this for the same results
Some of the things he say is legit but some are bullshit like treating women like they are nothing which is bad and bluepill
How is that bluepill

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Looksmaxer-van-NL, kobecel and 1 other person
He is most based of all dating coaches I saw on youtube, but stuff he says isn't applicable for incels and autists like us

• +1
Reactions: fobos
‘Chad never has to do x’ posts are stupid because that’s the point of the forum. We have to do this for the same results

How is that bluepill

The point of this forum is to looksmax to the point of not having to do stupid shit to get foids' attention.

The point of this forum is to looksmax to the point of not having to do stupid shit to get foids' attention.
Yes I’m an ideal world that would be the case but for most of us that’s not going to be practical

Good point about the dating coach part. Didn’t watch the video though.

Alpha males don't exist. your either chad or your not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
more like alphadestiny strategies

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Do you guys agree that he basically says that looks get you the foot in the door but your personality/game closes the deal?

Do you guys agree that he basically says that looks get you the foot in the door but your personality/game closes the deal?
This is absolutely true. I’m a Chad facially, but I always fuck it up with women that have literally called me “sculpted by God’s hand” by being non NT and having terrible game.