What is your opinion on long hair?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
I mean long that goes into your shoulders or more. Does long hair suits everyone? Who suits it better?

With good Forehead, NW 0 -1, dense hair, thick and healthy hair, you can wear many hairstyles,

if you are gl you look good with any hair.

07945726ea8c99757c621c137c0d1903

Brad Pitt Buzz Cut

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, DidntRead, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Changing hairstyles is free. I'll not do any surgery.

nearly everything besides surgery is almost always cope.

whats holding you back from going under the knife?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, I'mme, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person

whats holding you back from going under the knife?
Money lol. These surgeries are expensive af and i dont care that much about looks to pay that much just to change my face. I'm looksmaxxing naturally, like skin, gym, hair, eyebrows, etc...

I'm trying to grow my hair out but i dont know, i'm getting tired of waiting that shit get longer, it looks like i'm using a helmet in me head right now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and 2peasinapod
long hair to your shoulders look nice if u can pull it off tbh. Personally my hair goes below my ears and I make sure it stops there, or atleast I used to since balding gives me no chance in the matter.....cherish your long hair buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

:feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
with a good frame long hair will look great.

Imo medium-long hair looks better on 95% of men anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
with a good frame long hair will look great.

Imo medium-long hair looks better on 95% of men anyway
I have a great frame imo. I'll be patient then and wait until it grows more.

long hair to your shoulders look nice if u can pull it off tbh. Personally my hair goes below my ears and I make sure it stops there, or atleast I used to since balding gives me no chance in the matter.....cherish your long hair buddy boyo :feelsbadman:

:feelscry::feelscry:
Feelsbadman. I have receding hairline but i can hide it well bcuz i have a lot of hair on other parts. I will be patient and let my hair grows more until it gets to my shoulder.

Attachments

• 20190913_162639.jpg
    20190913_162639.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 171

Feelsbadman. I have receding hairline but i can hide it well bcuz i have a lot of hair on other parts. I will be patient and let my hair grows more until it gets to my shoulder.
hop on preventative measures if its actually receeding man

hop on preventative measures if its actually receeding man
The only way to prevent receding hair is if you use finasteride. Using only minoxidil and dermarolling wont help if you're not using finasteride to stop DHT.

I won't use finasteride, it has horrible side effects. I know there's people that has been using it for 3 years and had no side effects, but i dont want to take the risk. Also, who knows if they wont have side effects in 10 years, or when they stop using it (post finasteride syndrom).

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Eduardo DOV
its based and redpilled

remember Samson and Delilah

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You need to either look masculine, have a surfer pheno, or have god tier hair to pull off hair that goes to your shoulders.

i think long hair is a giga halo for those with shitty skulls, and has a lot of jb appeal if styled correctly

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, incelslayer01 and DidntRead
Ideal is medium length hair, 4-8 inches really. But it's better than short hair though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You need to either look masculine, have a surfer pheno, or have god tier hair to pull off hair that goes to your shoulders.
I think i have a masculine look.

20190913 173357

i think long hair is a giga halo for those with shitty skulls, and has a lot of jb appeal if styled correctly

Yea a female friend of mine is always telling me to let it grow and that the thinks it looks sexy and great. I'm trying to let mine grow. Do you think it would look good on me?
20190913 162639

I rock long hair to mask my subhuman minuscule skull

I have nipple length long hair (actually bellybutton if straightened). Its dense and has volume so helps with frame by adding visual weight ti upper area of body, kinda like lion mane. Sometimes adds a very cheap and easy excuse for girls to approach in clubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
don't listen to this retard

collagenmaxxing, minoxmaxxing, leanmaxxing, hairstyles etc are legit

• +1
LONG HAIR TOM

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2846
Wrong thread delete post

I mean long that goes into your shoulders or more. Does long hair suits everyone? Who suits it better?
if long hair were a looksmax, I would not need to pay 2500€ to fix my ears

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
The only way to prevent receding hair is if you use finasteride. Using only minoxidil and dermarolling wont help if you're not using finasteride to stop DHT.

I won't use finasteride, it has horrible side effects. I know there's people that has been using it for 3 years and had no side effects, but i dont want to take the risk. Also, who knows if they wont have side effects in 10 years, or when they stop using it (post finasteride syndrom).
Lol.. Im taking finasteride and spironolactone. Zero sides expect some weight loss. Also great hair and no further loss.

Honestly long hair doesn't suit your pheno. Long hair looks great on surfer boy pheno (tanned olive skin and dark blonde hair).
If your hair is dark you'll look like an emo with long hair.

• +1
only the most masculine men can pull off long hair, only the most feminine women can pull off very short hair (theres a lot of foids who would look very masculine without long hair halo)

Honestly long hair doesn't suit your pheno. Long hair looks great on surfer boy pheno (tanned olive skin and dark blonde hair).
If your hair is dark you'll look like an emo with long hair.
Hm i dont know man these guys dont have surfer pheno and look great:

Images 71 Images 72

Which haircut you think would suit me better btw?

only the most masculine men can pull off long hair, only the most feminine women can pull off very short hair (theres a lot of foids who would look very masculine without long hair halo)
I have nipple length long hair (actually bellybutton if straightened). Its dense and has volume so helps with frame by adding visual weight ti upper area of body, kinda like lion mane. Sometimes adds a very cheap and easy excuse for girls to approach in clubs

@Curious0
@Cleftcel
@Zyros
@ZyzzReincarnate
@PrettyBoyMaxxing