What is your penis size?

dick size

• Total voters
You're having competition son, soon we are gonna out-dominate your 9" trunk and you won't have your forum title of being the best in something, hahaha!
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Your cock looks thin and you’re faking the measurement
My girth is 14 and looks much thicker than his

His dick is at most 12cm, he is a pathetic frauding dicklet larping here thinking we will be impressed with his dick, since he knows no woman will ever see it to be impressed (not that she would be with this pencil)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 756 and JackSparrow
You're having competition son, soon we are gonna out-dominate your 9" trunk and you won't have your forum title of being the best in something, hahaha!
Lmao he doesn't have that title anyway not until he measures with a ruler and stops with the angles @Vvvvxxxx is confirmed biggest dick.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Chintuck22
people out here convincing others that they are bigger than 5 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
coz u never speak
Because it's a waste of time for me to post here, only if it's worth it I do, I just looksmax to be able to live my life to the fullest, I'm not here for getting attention, fishing for compliments, bragging, compensation for lack of social interactions, mental masturbation, etc...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

His dick is at most 12cm, he is a pathetic frauding dicklet larping here thinking we will be impressed with his dick, since he knows no woman will ever see it to be impressed (not that she would be with this pencil)
@Chintuck22 thoughts bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Chintuck22

What about your length? My girth is 12.7 cm ngl and It looks the same as his tbh,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 756

@Chintuck22 keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 10449
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 7866 and Matheus
What about your length? My girth is 12.7 cm ngl and It looks the same as his tbh,
I have micropenis range length, 14cm, 14.5 at 100% EQ

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and JackSparrow
@Chintuck22 thoughts bro?
The amount of idiots

But when i post dick pictures then they'll acuse me of my height

When i post height they'll find another reason

And after 1000 proof and shit, they'll just hate me personally cause i mog

I didn't expected them to not pick fight with me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and JackSparrow
7.0-7.1" BPEL

5.5-5.6" girth.

18 yo, 6'1", curry.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, 6’1cel, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Hightwolf, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
guys i lied im actually 10x8 sry for lying hope you understand, i didnt want to mog you guys so hard to suicide :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, JackSparrow, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
%80 of forum has 7-9 inch jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I’m the only 9 inches on here

How long did it take to gain 1 cm length and girth
1cm length probably with 3-4 months of jelqing, about girth idk tbh it's hard to measure right so I didnt document it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
i have average BPEL dick size for brazilians, 16~17

guys i lied im actually 10x8 sry for lying hope you understand, i didnt want to mog you guys so hard to suicide :)
actually i am 12x9 sry for lying yet again guys hopefully you dont kill yourselves with the mog:)

Just -1 inch from every answer and you get real results

i dont think people are lying is just that small dick people wont vote for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
6.1 inch so idk whixh to put

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Why is no one below 5? Is it larping or is looksmax.me just filled with bigdickcels?

Why is no one below 5? Is it larping or is looksmax.me just filled with bigdickcels?
because no one is unironically under 5 inches jfl

because no one is unironically under 5 inches jfl
Average is 5.4-5.5 afaik according to studies, and you tell me that of all those who saw the topic none has less by chance, while there are a lot of ppl who have more than 6 and 7?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Average is 5.4-5.5 afaik according to studies, and you tell me that of all those who saw the topic none has less by chance, while there are a lot of ppl who have more than 6 and 7?
depends on which country
54710858 C595 4725 BFAB 67D2C05D3F8C

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
i have no idea how bolivians are turbomanlet subhuman farmeroids but have one of the biggest dicks on earth
nvm actually meassured

i have no idea about the validity of the study
and how big the sample size is

9 inches, I'm a looksmax member after all

nvm actually meassured

i have no idea about the validity of the study
and how big the sample size is
they live high in the mountains so they don't grow that much vertically and it goes to their pants instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8165, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
White, dark hair, British, 5'10/82kg (a bit overweight by 6kg/7kg from my ideal). Ngl I'm 6.25". Midshaft thickness is 5.2".