What is your thoughts on LFA calling plastic surgery "beta as fuck"?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I really like his channel and the advice he gives helps all men in the sexual marketplace. He recommended not getting plastic surgery and just gymcel instead to improve smv:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.TBH I really dont care, getting plastic surgery can work wonders for your sex/social life. Skip to 1:50 if you dont want to listen to everything.

who even watches this crap

Just lol if you think he didn't get any, or he wouldn't get any if necessary.

What people say is one thing, what they do is another. If you buy his BS he's going to have one competitor less.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
MGTOW crap
MGTOW and redpill copers who think they need to act "alpha" get destroyed regularly by chads

They want to act strong but they lack experience and strength
Should just shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, middayshowers and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Zeta ascended
So chad saying to not get looks surgery? Can’t this seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Frontal, SikKunt and 2 others
he's the beta

It's beta as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol if you think he didn't get any, or he wouldn't get any if necessary.

What people say is one thing, what they do is another. If you buy his BS he's going to have one competitor less.

Yep, this. I've posted before that the surgery game right now is like the steroid game was in 2010: everyone who knows about it, is doing it, while pretending that they dont know nuffin about that shit and its for losers/beta/weirdos etc. I once, in person, tried to talk to an OBVIOUS steroid user about drugs, signalling early on that i was A-okay with it all and was interested in using myself... he wasnt going to budge from his exaggerated profound dumbness on the topic, to a ridiculous extent, like pretending he was scared of using whey protein :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Bluepill and Deleted member 616
So chad saying to not get looks surgery? Can’t this seriously.
Yes incels don't get surgery take my (((advice))). Be alpha male bro...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Frontal and SikKunt
It's beta until you come back with a strong Jaw and Hunter eyes - then you magically, and completely unrelated to the surgery, become alpha in everyone's eyes.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, DidntRead, Bluepill and 6 others
It's beta until you come back with a strong Jaw and Hunter eyes - then you magically, and completely unrelated to the surgery, become alpha in everyone's eyes.
Its the halo effect even I cant help it. I once saw a 6'5 blonde Chad with a wide frame and jawline and muscles at my college. I just couldn't help but think he was somehow alpha, noble and high class.

I value women opinion more than mgtow opinion

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
easy to tell others not to get surgeries when you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 685 and Frontal
easy to tell others not to get surgeries when you are good looking
Is that guy even attractive? I didn't watch the video and don't know the guy, but in the thumbnail he's frauding like a motherfucker with the glasses and beard.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Is that guy even attractive? I didn't watch the video and don't know the guy, but in the thumbnail he's frauding like a motherfucker with the glasses and beard.
i haven't seen him without sunglasses but he looks decent I guess.

I used to watch this faggot. Used to think he was legit. Then his videos got more and more bluepilled to the point where he said that women are intimidated by men that are too attractive and then I immediately unsubbed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
melo dramatic faggot and he total wussed out when inceldom started catching heat like a punk ass mark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Chads me. XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Then his videos got more and more bluepilled to the point where he said that women are intimidated by men that are too attractive and then I immediately unsubbed.
I believe that it is true though. Some women are afraid to be in a relationship with a Chad because they know that he will cheat on them if a women does not feel like she is good looking enough.

I believe that it is true though. Some women are afraid to be in a relationship with a Chad because they know that he will cheat on them if a women does not feel like she is good looking enough.
Cope

Disgusting bug-eyed red pill coper

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
its easy to say that when he was born with a decent face.

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
he'd be incel without his height and gym

He does not want competition.

hes just another retarded TRP coper.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/34.jpg?1562134312
Indari
traumatized by life
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages13,276
A moment ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Weed said:
It is boyo. Only way out are surgeries and even then u need money and motivation to get em
I hope you don't actually let some quack cut into your healthy body for cosmetic purposes opening you up to more health problems.

He's right, it's beta as fuck, looksmaxers are male feminists. Doesn't mean it won't potentially help you get laid, male feminists get laid way more than alt right women haters.
:soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He's right, it's beta as fuck, looksmaxers are male feminists. Doesn't mean it won't potentially help you get laid, male feminists get laid way more than alt right women haters.
Reported to the mods, cuck

Another day another chad talking bullshit

Someone should comment in his video (no gym for your face) 😂
:feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood:
Just respect women bro

no one deserves to be ugly. picking up on someone for modifying his own body without harming anyone is beta