What I’ve learned from ascending incel to chad

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
[Disclaimer: I will not post pics here in public for certain reasons DM me for them if you are known and if I know you I’ll send]

So being delusional is probably worse than acknowledging the fact and actually being incel. I was delusional for awhile (like 2 years or so? College years) and thought I was insanely GL that’s why girls didn’t snap me and match with me on tinder JFL. It was because I was simply unattractive to women, once I realized that I looksmaxed harder than my dick (JFL no homo) and became what many of the people I know irl call “chad“ nowadays. I made a tinder and within one day got 45 matches with gl and above avg girls half messaging me first. Went on to add some Snapchat “sfs / influencers” and they mentioned me on their story got around 50 adds from girls that snap me constantly.
A complete change of life and I realize it now, the difference is unreal and I will forever be nice and kind to incels and everyone because I know what it’s like and I won’t ever forgot where I came from.

any questions just ask, never give up the alpha mentality!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AutismMaxing, BigBoy and 24 others
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Hold frame and work on you game :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiresome96, Deleted member 6382, BigBoy and 5 others
What u did?

[Disclaimer: I will not post pics here in public for certain reasons DM me for them if you are known and if I know you I’ll send]

So being delusional is probably worse than acknowledging the fact and actually being incel. I was delusional for awhile (like 2 years or so? College years) and thought I was insanely GL that’s why girls didn’t snap me and match with me on tinder JFL. It was because I was simply unattractive to women, once I realized that I looksmaxed harder than my dick (JFL no homo) and became what many of the people I know irl call “chad“ nowadays. I made a tinder and within one day got 45 matches with gl and above avg girls half messaging me first. Went on to add some Snapchat “sfs / influencers” and they mentioned me on their story got around 50 adds from girls that snap me constantly.
A complete change of life and I realize it now, the difference is unreal and I will forever be nice and kind to incels and everyone because I know what it’s like and I won’t ever forgot where I came from.

bro what the fuck did i just rd

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 8064, Schönling and 6 others
height and dick size

• Love it
Reactions: Kenickie
this smells like a copypasta but i can't find it

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 6997, Schönling and 6 others
"any questions just ask"

Pics??
No pics no care.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Kenickie
I am just happy that one of the permajut gang is ascending thats all lol

Ascending from a virgin is a great fucking feeling. Good job OP.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 10987
Absolute larpmaxxing

Face reveal?

Got any advice for us? What did you have done?

What did you do to ascend exactly?

What did you do in order to ascend?

also pm pic

What did you do to ascend

Can you pm me, on your looksmaxxing routine?
That would be really appreciated, thanks man

What did you do to ascend to chad. Did you get surgeries or just softmaxxing for a couple years?

Could you dm me with your photos. I want to know whats possible. And how many years its took to change you into chad?

What surgeries did you get

Pm me and help me ascend

PM how you did it man. Hopecel

So, when are you going to explain how you ascended? Surgeries?