What I’ve noticed IRL

S

Spectre

Iron
Face is pertinent, however 5/10 tall guys (6’1+) with a build, not necessarily a huge frame, are never without a decent looking woman. This was a rule of thumb, a manlet with a height no less than 5’8” had to have a 7/10 face with incredible forward growth to get a half way decent looking girl.

I’m skinny as fuck and have been rated as a chadlite, I’m 6’1” and I have tism, I only ever get girls from dating apps, I only got hit on once last night while absolutely average guys with height, build, and alcohol fueled sense of bluepilled self worth did better than me.

Moral of this, put on weight if you have height and an average face and leave these forums.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
@battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Low IQ thread. Height is cope. Face>ALL.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Ryo_Hazuki
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Spectre and androidcel
Face is pertinent, however 5/10 tall guys (6’1+) with a build, not necessarily a huge frame, are never without a decent looking woman. This was a rule of thumb, a manlet with a height no less than 5’8” had to have a 7/10 face with incredible forward growth to get a half way decent looking girl.

I’m skinny as fuck and have been rated as a chadlite, I’m 6’1” and I have tism, I only ever get girls from dating apps, I only got hit on once last night while absolutely average guys with height, build, and alcohol fueled sense of bluepilled self worth did better than me.

Moral of this, put on weight if you have height and an average face and leave these forums.
What is the point of these anecdotes??

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Spectre and 2 others
Low IQ thread. Height is cope. Face>ALL.
I said that retard. I never denied face being the most important, hence the first fucking sentence. I’m speaking on the practicality of the matter, which is corroborated by my experiences this weekend.

Yes the 2 guys I saw with a 7+ face and average to above height did the best, but you still have 99% of the pool unaccounted for, hence through lack of selection the upper hand was granted to the guys I mentioned in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 701, kobecel and 2 others
You need not apply friend, none of the requirements I listed do you meet, of course it’s cope to you.
Anecdotes are cope. This is literally the same as bluepillers saying well I know guys without x with GFs so obviously X doesn't matter.
Stuff that isn't autistic ramblings:

https://sci-hub.tw/10.1177/0146167289154014

http://sci-hub.tw/10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00606.x tldr: both say it's better to be tall than short but height doesn't really matter after you're 5'10, and surprisingly being avg height seems to be the best. Offspring data of white males from Wisconsin show the same trend. If you're 5'9 and above, stop complaining and focus on other shit like face and body. If you're 5'10 or 5'11 tell people irl you're 6' and make actual progress by focusing on other shit. I used to think the same way until I saw actual pictures of short/tall/medium height guys next to each other. The actual difference is almost imperceptible. The feeling of dominance comes entirely from having to look up and look down at people. So as long as you're a good bit taller than the girl, the actual height differences between you and peers don't matter because they are barely noticeable to people when they're not the one height mogging or being heightmogged.

explanation for curvilinear effect: a lot of tall guys have shit frames/look lanky/have acromegalic features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel

Pm me face and tinder

One hundred percent. Being scrawny looking is a death sentence. Then again, I think what people who suggest "go ottermode" don't get is that ottermode is still like 22 BMI, so you're still average weight, just low bodyfat. Anything below 21 BMI is pretty sad for a man.

I think men tend to have less body dysmorphia because we have simply guidelines to follow for a good body. We can objectively measure our physical attractiveness from the head down. Be 15% or lower bodyfat, be 22 BMI (23-24 is ideal, can go higher too), and be relatively strong, at least above average gym goer (so something like 80-85kg bench for reps and 100kg+ squat for reps with good form)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Spectre
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and badromance