What jawline should I use as reference for my implant design?

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
Going to be designing my custom jaw implant pretty soon, wondering who I should use as a reference. I'm trying to prettyboymaxx so don't want some dom overly masc jawline. I thought something like this would be pretty good:

Screen Shot 2019 08 15 at 95447 PM
BddQsb0

Angular, not too wide and not too narrow. Also need examples of side profile with an ideal gonial angle and ramus length.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Mansnob and UglyMan
Going to be designing my custom jaw implant pretty soon, wondering who I should use as a reference. I'm trying to prettyboymaxx so don't want some dom overly masc jawline. I thought something like this would be pretty good:

View attachment 97951View attachment 97952

Angular, not too wide and not too narrow. Also need examples of side profile with an ideal gonial angle and ramus length.
Chico bro. Not too wide is ideal for pretty boy aesthetic. Ideally zygo should be wider than jaw

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Chico bro. Not too wide is ideal for pretty boy aesthetic. Ideally zygo should be wider than jaw

Planning to augment the zygos with a modified ZSO, already got on doctor that contacting me saying it's possible. Ascension incoming boyos

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Planning to augment the zygos with a modified ZSO, already got on doctor that contacting me saying it's possible. Ascension incoming boyos
Does the modified ZSO widen zygos? Or does it do something else entirely?

View attachment 97951View attachment 97952

I have this jawline and the shape is far from ideal. The shape is good in that it’s slightly feminine (increasingly narrow from the forehead and the narrowest part being the lower third) but Matthew Noszka’s jaw shape is superior.
6FE5DB56 4834 49E6 A2BA 14D48A32E43F

You can see that his is more pear shaped. Girls love this shape. Also look at Connor from the game Detroit: Become Human. That’s the only video game character I’ve seen girls talk about and his shape is very similar to Noszka’s.
I have this jawline and the shape is far from ideal. The shape is good in that it’s slightly feminine (increasingly narrow from the forehead and the narrowest part being the lower third) but Matthew Noszka’s jaw shape is superior.
6FE5DB56 4834 49E6 A2BA 14D48A32E43F

You can see that his is more pear shaped. Girls love this shape. Also look at Connor from the game Detroit: Become Human. That’s the only video game character I’ve seen girls talk about and his shape is very similar to Noszka’s.
Here is the character as a reference:

2EB145EF 4248 4A75 B637 7D1A81FF4A07

This jaw shape is ideal

View attachment 97972

Here is the character as a reference:

View attachment 97974

This jaw shape is ideal

Connor looks like a soyboy

MV5BOTRhZTk2ZWUtNTI4ZC00NjUxLWFmZTAtMjg2MzA2ZDc5NDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 SY1000 CR

Noszka has a nice jaw tho

Connor looks like a soyboy

View attachment 97979

Noszka has a nice jaw tho
Is that him irl? Wow he looks a lot better as a video game character. Yeah Noszka’s jaw is fantastic but the video game version of Connor and him have a very similar shape which girls find attractive. There’s a reason that there’s always a comment from a girl in any video about that game saying how hot he is

You need to reference yourself when considering the implant design, not some male model that you look nothing like. It will be going into YOUR face, not theirs. I would assume your surgeon would communicate this with you. You can use models as a very loose inspiration for what you may be able to achieve, but ultimately it needs to be based on your existing facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and middayshowers
Gets morphs of yourself with different jaws and see which one looks better and more harmonious.
remember, its better you aim to look better snd more harmonious instead of prettyboymaxing

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell