What kind of brain deformity would be needed to find blackops2cel attractive?

T

Turtle

Silver
Or should I say me?

Like it's objectively true that this blackops2 guy (and also, me) is weird looking, almost uncanny valley looking, but there's like an infinite amount of ways the brain structure can be different via genetic mutation or some shit, there's a part of your brain specifically devoted to processing faces, a mutation there could maybe result in someone perceiving a face like blackops2cel attractive (or should I say my face?) Either that or a mutation in the thalamus, which is like the brains central sorting station which makes the sensory inputs arrive in the right places for processing, maybe I'm just coping because I'm drunk yet again.

My BDD has gotten so bad that I legit believe that in order for someone to find my face attractive, there must be some kind of brain or eye mutation in place, regular healthy people are not gunna look at me and think im a normal, regular looking guy, that concept just no longer makes sense to me, how can it? So many different people have all said the same thing, that my face is weird and creepy looking, but the very rare person says I look good, if they're not virtue signalling then I bet they've probably got some kinda brain deformity Which causes them to look at faces like mine and perceive it as "attractive" somehow, idk just let me know what you guys think

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Being good looking is objective as our brains are wired to find certain ratios and most important dimorphism as an indicator of genetic health.
I can argue theres people with different wired brains, but they are prolly less than 1% of the population. I'll advice you to read books on aestethics, you don't have BDD if you are not finding a partner is because you don't follow the aestethic standards place on 2020 over the population or you are unable to dumpster dive. Also market for ugly girls is already full as demonstrated by the great amount of average guys that date obese or below average women.

If you dont have ratios, dimorphism or uniqueness u are objectively ugly and you should find a solution to the problem or accept it as stoics would have done.

I understand your issue but you need to distance yourlsef from ur face and see it as a third person to recognize the problem.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person
You don't have BDD, I've seen your face, you are a deformed trucel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wasted, MentalistKebab, FootLongDong and 4 others
This fuckin guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
honestly the internet and globalization coupled with the fact that beauty is objective is just brutal

imagine you're a chadlite, your girl will still know that people with objectively better features than you exist, whenever she looks at your face, she knows there is a guy that looks better, she always sees your flaws because of the internet

now if you're a truecel it has always been over and it always will be

but even a sa normie and chadlite you're fucked nowadays, that is the brutal truth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
You should take a break from psl/incel forums and consult a mental health professional. People here will say not to do that but for you I would genuinely recommend it. Your issue isnt your face its some sort of trauma youre dealing with.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Or should I say me?

Like it's objectively true that this blackops2 guy (and also, me) is weird looking, almost uncanny valley looking, but there's like an infinite amount of ways the brain structure can be different via genetic mutation or some shit, there's a part of your brain specifically devoted to processing faces, a mutation there could maybe result in someone perceiving a face like blackops2cel attractive (or should I say my face?) Either that or a mutation in the thalamus, which is like the brains central sorting station which makes the sensory inputs arrive in the right places for processing, maybe I'm just coping because I'm drunk yet again.

My BDD has gotten so bad that I legit believe that in order for someone to find my face attractive, there must be some kind of brain or eye mutation in place, regular healthy people are not gunna look at me and think im a normal, regular looking guy, that concept just no longer makes sense to me, how can it? So many different people have all said the same thing, that my face is weird and creepy looking, but the very rare person says I look good, if they're not virtue signalling then I bet they've probably got some kinda brain deformity Which causes them to look at faces like mine and perceive it as "attractive" somehow, idk just let me know what you guys think

54B13D77 07B7 4583 8DA2 F9F3EB32A52D

You should take a break from psl/incel forums and consult a mental health professional. People here will say not to do that but for you I would genuinely recommend it. Your issue isnt your face its some sort of trauma youre dealing with.
It’s both.

• +1
Reactions: Turtle
honestly the internet and globalization coupled with the fact that beauty is objective is just brutal

imagine you're a chadlite, you're girl will still know that people with objectively better features than you exist, whenever she looks at your face, she knows there is a guy that looks better, she always sees your flaws because of the internet

now if you're a truecel it has always been over and it always will be

but even a sa normie and chadlite you're fucked nowadays, that is the brutal truth

Its worldwide free for all now

St.blackops2cel For President 2024

6709t6gds8z01.png
92rdbq6bkqk21.jpg
xp8ejrb6m4g11.png
17bSp-clwThb0byQeWWauyA.png
gptr,1400x,front,black-c,188,133,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg
m-flor-lord-blackops2cel-recruiting-new-incels-52039466.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox and wasted
Are you trying to improve your looks. I've only seen that one pic of you so idk but you should try looksmaxxing, first do all the necessary softmaxxes.

bdd = body dysmorphic disorder = you believe you are ugly when you are gl/normal

when you believe you are ugly and you actually are, that's not bdd. that's being realistic.

J
Or should I say me?

just be african

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry