What kind of hair do i have?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
20201227 205704

20201227 205603

Snapchat 509484785

I can make it messy like in these pics by hand or i can comb it down and its straight af and dense. Its supposed to be a fringe but i didnt wash my hair in 3 days and the tips of the hairs on my forehead kinda twist to the left and each goes in another direction . What fucking hair type do i have? Its 100% not curly. It doesnt fall right on my head and stays in the way i style it with my hands and no products

But i can style it both straight af and messy with small or big waves. I cant do the no shampoo thinf because idk with what to wash it since i apply castor oil 2 hrs before washing it and water isnt enough to get it out so i have to use shampoo. My hair gets oily fast even if i shampoo and it doesnt get oily if i use sea salt spray. Excuse my autistic question

Last edited:
curry

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
wavy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632 and Deleted member 11053
But i can make it straight af and dense and shiny like in those shampoo for girls ads. What should i do to find my natural hair? Wash it only with water for a certain period of time? Air drying it after using a towel on it?

• +1
But i can make it straight af and dense and shiny like in those shampoo for girls ads. What should i do to find my natural hair? Wash it only with water for a certain period of time? Air drying it after using a towel on it?
Straight hair cant become wavy in the first plac3 except if you twist it or sumthing
Wash your hair w water then let it airdry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Straight hair cant become wavy in the first plac3 except if you twist it or sumthing
Wash your hair w water then let it airdry
But can wavy hair become straight? When i take a few hairs when wet they reach at the middle of my nose and when my hair is dry it shortens in lenght and reaches in between my eyebrows

• +1
But can wavy hair become straight? When i take a few hairs when wet they reach at the middle of my nose and when my hair is dry it shortens in lenght and reaches in between my eyebrows
yes if you disrupt the pattern it will become frizzy and shit

• +1
yes if you disrupt the pattern it will become frizzy and shit
Alright i went and wet my hair with cold water for a few mins , i pat it with a towel and styled it so it doesnt go in all directions, since i have a fringe it needs to go just down. I will send u a pm of how it looks when dry

• +1
Alright i went and wet my hair with cold water for a few mins , i pat it with a towel and styled it so it doesnt go in all directions, since i have a fringe it needs to go just down. I will send u a pm of how it looks when dry
Do it w cotton t shirt or microfiber towel otherwise its shut

• +1