What make you redpilled/blackpilled?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
At what point did you realize that everything is bullshit and the redpill/blackpill realities rule the world? I'm assuming it was a number of things rather than just some single event? And how long did it take you to realize this?

For me, it was merely how inconsistent all the bluepill garbage was with the things that I saw in the real world and also because from a rational perspective the bluepill isn't consistent with the laws of evolution.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
At what point did you realize that everything is bullshit and the redpill/blackpill realities rule the world? I'm assuming it was a number of things rather than just some single event? And how long did it take you to realize this?

For me, it was merely how inconsistent all the bluepill garbage was with the things that I saw in the real world and also because from a rational perspective the bluepill isn't consistent with the laws of evolution.

I just came here because I wanted to improve my skin ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
When I realised I was a cuck. Red pill saved my dignity tbh, black pill made me mentaly insane

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Blitz, kobecel and 3 others
When I realised I was a cuck. Red pill saved my dignity tbh, black pill made me mentaly insane
Red pill saved my dignity tbh, black pill made me mentaly insane

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
When i realized that no amount of friends and social circle can compensate subhuman face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Youtube recommended Face and LMS ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, kobecel, Bur_01 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Seeing how girls at my school would flock to the asshole chads and look down on everyone else. It just became obvious to me at some point.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
I went on /pol/ once. It seemed interesting and I read into it.

I watched ONE basedshaman vid on r/braincels, went there, found about .is went there, they had made a new website called looksmax then I ended up here rotting

I watched ONE basedshaman vid on r/braincels, went there, found about .is went there, they had made a new website called looksmax then I ended up here rotting
same, but i went through incels.is then lookism then here

I was redpilled at first browsing both red pill and forever alone on Reddit. I accidentally found braincels through Reddit's recommended communities and going through their top posts blackpilled me and legit made me depressed for a couple of months. Then I found out about lookism/faceandlms and I ended up here.

Being left from my beautiful ex girlfriend because she wanted to have fun with female friends.

When my oneitis cucked me for a german shepherd

I don't know it happened slowly over the years as I read the works of different internet subcultures.