what makes someone have a baby face? and how to fix?

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
always looked young for my age and its a curse and blessing. i look young so i get IOI from JBs but also i dont have any sex appeal at all and get teased for looking like a freshman.. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
is it bloat? is it longer hair? or is it some shit im missing?
my dad apparently said that my hair when longer makes me look young, so i should get a cut asap

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
at least you're getting IOIs

maybe check your testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, NormieKilla, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Long hair will contribute.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
at least you're getting IOIs

maybe check your testosterone levels
jk i was bluffing i dont get IOIs anyway and im autist so i couldnt even recognize them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Extra Chromosome, rockndogs and 1 other person
Longer hair shouldn't be an issue.
Hollow cheeks can help. And waiting till you mature a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and nattycel
There is nothing to fix, it's a blessing idiot.

You'll stay looking young even in old age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, NormieKilla, kirbyparks and 1 other person
weak bones + bloat + young looking skin. The last one there is not a bad thing ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, kirbyparks and Extra Chromosome
weak bones + bloat + young looking skin. The last one there is not a bad thing ofc.
just got a haircut and already look better, gonna dedicate this next week to leanmaxing to try and eliminate all bloat. just ordered some dandelion root extract and gonna piss out my bloat and sorrows.

hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and jefferson
just got a haircut and already look better, gonna dedicate this next week to leanmaxing to try and eliminate all bloat. just ordered some dandelion root extract and gonna piss out my bloat and sorrows.
View attachment 38357
hope

Good luck son.

• Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks
just be arab theory

There is nothing to fix, it's a blessing idiot.

You'll stay looking young even in old age.
No, youll get a wrinkly baby face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and Extra Chromosome
I know that feel, I'm the same. 400ng/dL total testosterone club checking in.
Low pre-natal testosterone and low testosterone during adolescence, are the reasons for a baby face.

I started the Carnivore diet recently. There's hope I can double my T levels, to 800 ng/dL. Not sure what effect would it have on my face if I achieve that, since I'm no longer in puberty. At least I'll get a thicker stubble and I'll be low-inhib.
:feelsgah:
If this doesn't work either, I'll probably hop on TRT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
I know that feel, I'm the same. 400ng/dL total testosterone club checking in.
Low pre-natal testosterone and low testosterone during adolescence, are the reasons for a baby face.

I started the Carnivore diet recently. There's hope I can double my T levels, to 800 ng/dL. Not sure what effect would it have on my face if I achieve that, since I'm no longer in puberty. At least I'll get a thicker stubble and I'll be low-inhib.
:feelsgah:
If this doesn't work either, I'll probably hop on TRT.
carnivore diet lowers T if anything

also u cant just hop on trt, its not that simple

200ng/dl club

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Only in the short term probably (0 - 3 months), until your body fully adapts to working this way.
In the long-term, it should increase. I've seen reports of massive improvements.

Only in the short term probably (0 - 3 months), until your body fully adapts to working this way.
In the long-term, it should increase. I've seen reports of massive improvements.
Low T

also u cant just hop on trt, its not that simple

200ng/dl club
Why it is not simple? There are no difficulties

• +1
if you have access to roids yes, but not actual TRT from a doc

I think endocrinologists do not prescribe decent dosage anyways. It will be most likely barely enough for you to get an erection. So kind of pointless to go to them anyways. Getting roids on the other hand is very simple this days. If you can’t find the source yourself just go to a local gym and ask people there

• +1
I think endocrinologists do not prescribe decent dosage anyways. It will be most likely barely enough for you to get an erection. So kind of pointless to go to them anyways. Getting roids on the other hand is very simple this days. If you can’t find the source yourself just go to a local gym and ask people there
Low T