What masseter hypertrophy with a narrow bigonial width looks like

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It looks round, not angular. Especially if you have a high interzygomatic-bigonial width ratio and/or an expanded zygomatic arch.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Agendum, brainded and 6 others
Yeah Pitt has wide bigonial width and it looks crazy good.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Agendum
8fdb9cf7c1e96b19f5b821514de3fbfc

• Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Hades and Deleted member 6873
Yeah Pitt has wide bigonial width and it looks crazy good.
He has both a high bigonial width and big masseters. His zygomatic arch is contracted also.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
thats just a short ramus

It would look even more round if he had a longer ramus (like me)
no the masseter would get flatter because it has a larger area to spread itself on

Better than without the hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Patrick Baitman, Hades and 1 other person
@Kingkellz @SubhumanCurrycel

Yep. But it also depends on the underlying anatomy structure. For someone with a significantly small bigonial width, having hypertrophy of the masseter muscles can give the illusion of having a wider lower face. It doesn't look sharp or angular, but I guess they could still benefit from the increased bigonial width.

I have my masseter muscles injected with Botox every five months, to make them atrophy. I suffer from bruxism (involuntary teeth grinding), which makes my masseters enlarged. I also naturally have a diamond face shape, and an adequate bigonial width, so having masseters wider than my cheekbones makes me look quite bloated and rounded. It's not a good look. Atrophy of my masseter muscles, as well as having some filler in the corner of my jaw, creates a more cut, chiselled, and crisp look. It also makes my cheekbones look more projected, too.

Everyone has different aesthetic goals, but this is the look that I like and aspire for.

Still looks good though?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7560 and Patrick Baitman