what meds should i take for adhd

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
i finally got shekels and can afford jew meds so i want to engage in aquisition of adhd medication

any suggestions? (they dont sell adderall in my country)

i can buy
-ritalin
-modafinil
-vyvanse
-concerta

anyone got a suggestion or experience to know which one should i buy? i dont want to go to kike doctor tbh.

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
fuaaaark Concerta
send me some or where do you get it

Cyanide pills

I want to know which one to Buy. Is concerta good?
I never tried any of them, but concerta sounds the best for legit adhd. It is a longer acting Ritalin pretty much it seems

for learning purposes, as in my case, Ritalin might be better

modafinil, armodafinil, and adrafinil are all terrible, the only thing they do is keep you awake whilst simultaneously decreasing GABA. They block DAT in the mesolimbic pathway, which is only going to increase your intention span rather than induce euphoria like meth and other amphetamines and or releasing agents like methylphenidate. Moda and it's analogs are basically just enhanced versions of caffeine, I'd actually pick caffeine over them any day, because caffeine also increases dopamine and also increases 5ar in the brain which leads to an influx of 3a-dihydroprogesterone, 5a-dihydroprogesterone, 3a-androstenediol, and allopregnanolone, anyways I'm going on a tangent.

If you're planning on going on some sort of drug for life, opt for methylphenidate (Ritalin) as it only inhibits the reuptake of dopamine, thus increasing dopamine extracellularly and within the synaptic cleft, whereas amphetamines bind to the transporters within the synapse and synaptic vesicles and force the monoamines outside into the synaptic cleft where they can bind and activate their respected receptors, although amphetamines have a higher affinity for DAT, they also bind to SERT and NET, so you're getting an insane rush of euphoria, energy, concentration, etc. Ritalin is also euphoric, especially within the recreational ranges, but to a lesser extent than Adderall and methamphetamine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
i dont want to go to kike doctor tbh.
why not? that's the best way to get meds, better than buying off of shady websites and not knowing what you're going to get when it arrives at your door. Kikes in Australia hand out Concerta and Ritalin like candy.

I need meth though.

fuaaaark Concerta
send me some or where do you get it
I fucking hated concerta. Then again my problem was sleep not adhd so it just threw me off even more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
why not? that's the best way to get meds, better than buying off of shady websites and not knowing what you're going to get when it arrives at your door. Kikes in Australia hand out Concerta and Ritalin like candy.

I need meth though.
i can buy straight out of pharmacies website. they dont need prescription to be sold in my country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I fucking hated concerta. Then again my problem was sleep not adhd so it just threw me off even more
maybe not that good for sleep if it has such a long halftime
you probably took it around noon also?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Nah I took it in the morning and then Ritalin after school bc short acting. I became a stoner so I could sleep at night and that whole combination turned me autistic for a couple of years

maybe not that good for sleep if it has such a long halftime
you probably took it around noon also?
Also I’m up at almost 2 am now bc of fucking Modafinil, I can’t shleep

Also I’m up at almost 2 am now bc of fucking Modafinil, I can’t shleep
stop taking it
it may still have effect after 48 hours

• Woah
Whaaat?? Fuck me dude I hate sleep apnea. I took it for a long drive today
thats not sleep apnea

if it is not the moda, than it is insomnia

• +1
thats not sleep apnea

if it is not the moda, than it is insomnia
I hate sleep apnea bc if I didn’t have sleep apnea I wouldn’t be messing around with these damn shekel backed drugs

Concerta or elvanse