what minimum height not to be considered subhuman?and have a normal relationship?

what minimum height not to be considered subhuman?and have a normal relationship?

• 5'7 feet (1,70m)

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • 5'8 feet (1,73m)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • 5'9 feet (1,75m)

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • 5'10 feet (1,78m)

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • 5'11 feet (1,80m)

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • 6'0 feet (1,83m)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • 6'1 feet (1,85m)

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken

6'3

Every teen is 6' these days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 2587, didntreadlol and 3 others
6'1 is an okay height, 6'2 and 6'3 is good and 6'4-6'6 is ideal.
I would consider anything below 6'1 subhuman for a man nowadays.

5'7 in the US.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
6'7, averge dude is 6'6 now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, SteveRogers, Deleted member 2587 and 6 others
The average white male height from ages 20-30 in North America is approximately 5’11”. The average male height (regardless of ethnicity) from ages 20-30 in North America is approximately 5’10”. So “subhuman” is probably below 5’7”.

Believe me 5'9 is not okay.. everytime I walk around the road I feel like I'm a dwarf and no woman will take me serious. It's more like 5'11 and its average height to date in women's mind. From 6ft they're not gonna feel cheating from this height. From 6'1 has no problem to date anyone. This is the fact. This is it boyos.

Believe me 5'9 is not okay.. everytime I walk around the road I feel like I'm a dwarf and no woman will take me serious. It's more like 5'11 and its average height to date in women's mind. From 6ft they're not gonna feel cheating from this height. From 6'1 has no problem to date anyone. This is the fact. This is it boyos.

See above. What country do you live in? If you live somewhere in North America then chances are you’re only an inch below the average male height from ages 20-30. Two inches below when comparing yourself to white males ages 20-30 only. So 5’9” isn’t horrible or anything. In fact if you’re 5’9” you can easily lift fraud to 5’10” so then you’ll be exactly average.

It's rare as fuck to see a young guy below 5'10. I feel so bad for 5 year olds who will only be 5'9 later. When I see short parents with a son I feel so bad man. Poor kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, PubertyMaxxer and toolateforme
Well, avg height is about 5'10.
Everything below is subhuman.
But it absolutely doesn't mean you can't get a girlfriend if you're 5'7.
Moreover, I even know a slayer, who's 5'8.
Half of my friends are manlets, yet everyone has a gf/wife

See above. What country do you live in? If you live somewhere in North America then chances are you’re only an inch below the average male height from ages 20-30. Two inches below when comparing yourself to white males ages 20-30 only. So 5’9” isn’t horrible or anything. In fact if you’re 5’9” you can easily lift fraud to 5’10” so then you’ll be exactly average.
I live in korea still feel like I'm a manlet cuz manlets are invisible in my eyes like women's eyes.
And whites are always 6'2 here

Whoever says below 7'5 is coping

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Stingray and Deleted member 1100
It's rare as fuck to see a young guy below 5'10. I feel so bad for 5 year olds who will only be 5'9 later. When I see short parents with a son I feel so bad man. Poor kid.

My dad’s mom was 5’0” in her prime. His dad was 5’2” in his prime. However my dad was 5’9” in his prime, his one brother was 5’8” in his prime, and his second brother was 5’11” in his prime (no other siblings).

My dad’s mom was 5’0” in her prime. His dad was 5’2” in his prime. However my dad was 5’9” in his prime, his one brother was 5’8” in his prime, and his second brother was 5’11” in his prime (no other siblings).
And you're coping cuz you're young and your dad is small
Sorry, not gonna happen. And young guys are never below 5'10
Go out and see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
They escaped a life full of misery. If you could even call it "life"...
I can't imagine being below 5'7, I don't know what I would do. It would feel like a nightmare. Sometimes I have nightmares about my height and I'm 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 685, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
I can't imagine being below 5'7, I don't know what I would do. It would feel like a nightmare. Sometimes I have nightmares about my height and I'm 5'11.

I’m basically 5’9” and it sucks. However I lift fraud to 5’10” which is average.
Why don’t you lift fraud to 6’0”-6’1”?

I’m basically 5’9” and it sucks. However I lift fraud to 5’10” which is average.
Why don’t you lift fraud to 6’0”-6’1”?
That's why you were coping with muh 5'9 is average.
No it's not. You're invisible.
When I see 100 white guys or black guys who were most likely to compete, literally 90 is over 5'11

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm 5'11 in India and all staceys date 6'1+ guys here no joking. I've made a post about this. They have huge frame too.

That's why you were coping with muh 5'9 is average.
No it's not. You're invisible.

You’re wrong on multiple levels here. Let me break it down for you:

1) I never said 5’9” is average. If you read above, I was very explicit in saying that in North America the average male height for young adults is 5’10” (and I was even more explicit in noting that for young white males it’s 5’11”).

2) I never said being average height makes one “visible,” where by visible I assume you mean “standing out.” No shit being average height won’t make you “visible” in that sense.

You’re wrong on multiple levels here. Let me break it down for you:

1) I never said 5’9” is average. If you read above, I was very explicit in saying that in North America the average male height for young adults is 5’10” (and I was even more explicit in noting that for young white males it’s 5’11”).

2) I never said being average height makes one “visible,” where by visible I assume you mean “standing out.” No shit being average height won’t make you “visible” in that sense.
Visible means being considered women's potential sexual partner.

In all seriousness.
Despite what I or anyone says:6 ft 1+ Is Good.
And 6 ft is ok too.
But if youre 6 ft 1+ And complain about your height.Then theres no words for you.
5 ft 11+ is still doable today.
But under that not sure.
6 ft 1 is tall tho.
Idgaf what anyone here says.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade, toolateforme and Deleted member 685
4 inches taller than the girl, if you still can't get her the problem is on your face

• +1
Reactions: Kade, toolateforme, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I'm 5'11 in India and all staceys date 6'1+ guys here no joking. I've made a post about this. They have huge frame too.

What would you say the average male height in India is for men ages 20-25? Like 5’9”? I assume at 5’11” you’re above average for your age group in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The poll suggests extremity so yeah I won't vote that

Below 5'10'' it's reasonable to be anxious about own height. Obviously 2 inches below the average (assuming 6 feet is average in the game) don't mean shit, and even more than 2 as long as you aren't prone to be feeling mogged every now and then.

Relationships are possible @ any height (not counting uber-shortfags as I got 0 idea 'bout 'em) pretty much, but I guess @ 5'6'' you'd be lucky to get a landwhale secured after 10 different dates

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Manlets come to south Italy, the average height is less than 5'7" and 5'9" is like the 90th percentile. Also the average italian is the typical boneless med with flat cheekbones and a narrow face, unless you're a truecel it's impossibile to be subhuman there.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Averagecel, toolateforme and 1 other person
What would you say the average male height in India is for men ages 20-25? Like 5’9”? I assume at 5’11” you’re above average for your age group in India.
For young men it is 5'8-5'9. I feel above average

Manlets come to south Italy, the average height is less than 5'7" and 5'9" is like the 90th percentile. Also the average italian is the typical boneless med with flat cheekbones and a narrow face, unless you're a truecel it's impossibile to be subhuman there.
That's why italian stacies were so nice to me jfl

5'4 if you have a compact midface
6'7 if you have a long midface (Marko Jaric)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 2486, Stingray and 3 others
In all seriousness.
Despite what I or anyone says:6 ft 1+ Is Good.
And 6 ft is ok too.
But if youre 6 ft 1+ And complain about your height.Then theres no words for you.
5 ft 11+ is still doable today.
But under that not sure.
6 ft 1 is tall tho.
Idgaf what anyone here says.
Damn nigga you were always preaching how 6ft 1 is dwarf jfl

Damn nigga you were always preaching how 6ft 1 is dwarf jfl
I saıd Despite what I have said Before.
6 ft 1 is good.
In all seriousness.
Its tall

Wheres 6 8 lmao

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2486
7'6 is the ideal height

If your face is good anything above 5'5" is fine

Even 1pt of face MOGS 6 inches

If you're 5.5 PSL and good looking at 5'11", you'd much rather be 6.5PSL than something like 6'5" and the same looks level.

5'11" at 6.5PSL is god mode model tier

5.5 PSL at 6'5" is still very good but you're just an above average tall guy. No beauty in your face which is what gives women the biggest orgasm

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 23865, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Far less than 6ft. 5'7 is probably decent enough if you are decently looking. 5'10 and above is good. 6'1 and above is a good halo

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 23865
minimum of 6

B-b-but height Is important with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, looksmaxxtocope and Deleted member 2486
Just find a girl that is at least 2 inches shorter than you and you are good.
This may be a problem for trueshortcels
Face and frame are more important

I enjoy seeing manlets pass by with their chests inflated and posture to the roof.

Good cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
@SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I voted 5'7 because even though it's a huge disadvantage you can still compensate out of it and have a normal relationship. Just looksmax as much as possible then move to Indonesia

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I always thought you were fucking retarded untill today.

Was at a school tour (30 of us) and the shortest guy there (not including me) was an ugly af 5'11 dude with the other guys all in the 6'1 to 6'3 range.

70% of the girls were also tall for girls & in the upper 5'6- 5-7 range (most of em are all friends n shit) paired with these shitty white thick some shoes making them all look exactly my height.

never had I fucking ever experienced mogging on this level, felt like dogshit tbh. Didn't actually mind my height anymore untill this happened.
If your face is good anything above 5'5" is fine

Even 1pt of face MOGS 6 inches

If you're 5.5 PSL and good looking at 5'11", you'd much rather be 6.5PSL than something like 6'5" and the same looks level.

5'11" at 6.5PSL is god mode model tier

5.5 PSL at 6'5" is still very good but you're just an above average tall guy. No beauty in your face which is what gives women the biggest orgasm
I dunno bro 6'3 High T & High E guy at 4.5psl is a slays at my school.
He claims 6'4 but he's def 6'3

Last edited: