what minimum height not to be considered subhuman?and have a normal relationship?

what minimum height not to be considered subhuman?and have a normal relationship?

• 5'7 feet (1,70m)

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • 5'8 feet (1,73m)

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • 5'9 feet (1,75m)

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • 5'10 feet (1,78m)

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • 5'11 feet (1,80m)

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • 6'0 feet (1,83m)

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • 6'1 feet (1,85m)

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
I always thought you were fucking retarded untill today.

Was at a school tour (30 of us) and the shortest guy there (not including me) was an ugly af 5'11 dude with the other guys all in the 6'1 to 6'3 range.

70% of the girls were also tall for girls & in the upper 5'6- 5-7 range (most of em are all friends n shit) paired with these shitty white thick some shoes making them all look exactly my height.

never had I fucking ever experienced mogging on this level, felt like dogshit tbh. Didn't actually mind my height anymore untill this happened.

I dunno bro 6'3 High T & High E guy at 4.5psl is a slays at my school.
He claims 6'4 but he's def 6'3
Environmentpill. I'm 5'11 and I had days I felt tall. Do you think I would have said all that stuff on here if every day was like that?
In the morning walking past all the retired old people and the refugees and I will feel like chad.
At work I am legitimately one of the 5 shortest guys. My perception of myself is completely changed. That's why I feel better when I'm rotting. No mogging, no tears.

Similar to your experience I also had the most traumatizing moment on a class trip. It was in Hamburg. People in the north are taller. Everyone I saw there was taller than me. Hippie: taller. Homeless: taller. Ethnic: taller. Chinese: taller. Father: taller. Never experienced this before. It was indeed life changing. Never had such a brutal mogging. I felt like a dwarf. I will never forget this. I was in the hotel room and made a post on incels.is. I didn't know what to do with my life. I realized I lived a lie 17 years of my life.

Last edited:
5'10

If you have shit face its over anyway

If your face is good anything above 5'5" is fine

Even 1pt of face MOGS 6 inches

If you're 5.5 PSL and good looking at 5'11", you'd much rather be 6.5PSL than something like 6'5" and the same looks level.

5'11" at 6.5PSL is god mode model tier

5.5 PSL at 6'5" is still very good but you're just an above average tall guy. No beauty in your face which is what gives women the biggest orgasm
This is the only valid answer in this thread

Why are tall foids always so awkward?

The average white male height from ages 20-30 in North America is approximately 5’11”. The average male height (regardless of ethnicity) from ages 20-30 in North America is approximately 5’10”. So “subhuman” is probably below 5’7”.
????? tf u retarded?

avg white male height is 5'10"

avg male height is 5'9"

i swear to god all short ppl r retarded

Is it me or everyone’s getting taller, I’m 6’2” and I feel somewhat short in my school even tho I’m taller than most people

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I'd say it varies between 5'7 and 5'8 (more leaning on 5'8)
The taller you are the more elongated your face becomes and the weaker your bones look

????? tf u retarded?

avg white male height is 5'10"

avg male height is 5'9"

i swear to god all short ppl r retarded

it’s not. The average white male height overall is 5’10” yes. And yes the average male height overall is 5’9”. But that’s considering people over 30 as well. Considering people in their 40s as well. Perhaps even in the 50s. The range I gave was 20-30. The average height in this range seems to be 5’11” for white males and 5’10” overall.
For US and Canada

it’s not. The average white male height overall is 5’10” yes. And yes the average male height overall is 5’9”. But that’s considering people over 30 as well. Considering people in their 40s as well. Perhaps even in the 50s. The range I gave was 20-30. The average height in this range seems to be 5’11” for white males and 5’10” overall.
For US and Canada
no its 5'10" for 20-30, and 5'9" considering all age ranges.

i dont think ppl know how tall 5'10" is. im 5'10" and feel avg when with white men

whats ur source?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
6'8+

• +1
If your face is good anything above 5'5" is fine

Even 1pt of face MOGS 6 inches

If you're 5.5 PSL and good looking at 5'11", you'd much rather be 6.5PSL than something like 6'5" and the same looks level.

5'11" at 6.5PSL is god mode model tier

5.5 PSL at 6'5" is still very good but you're just an above average tall guy. No beauty in your face which is what gives women the biggest orgasm

cope, you can give a girl orgasms if your SMV is way higher than hers

I'm 5'11 in India and all staceys date 6'1+ guys here no joking. I've made a post about this. They have huge frame too.
Lol I’m nearly 6’3. Looking forward to my visit 😈

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
cope, you can give a girl orgasms if your SMV is way higher than hers
I don't even know what you're trying to say by giving this response

Try to convey your thoughts better through text

• +1
I'm 5'11 in India and all staceys date 6'1+ guys here no joking. I've made a post about this. They have huge frame too.
wtf. 5'11" is tall for an indian youre coping. youre prob not even 5'11"
That's why you were coping with muh 5'9 is average.
No it's not. You're invisible.
When I see 100 white guys or black guys who were most likely to compete, literally 90 is over 5'11
stop reitirating what others on this forum 5'11" is borderline tall here. no one fucking knows their heights jesus christ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

stop reitirating what others on this forum 5'11" is borderline tall here. no one fucking knows their heights jesus christ
For white guys it's probably average

I cant get the alarm btw when you tag me after already posting the reply

For white guys it's probably average

I cant get the alarm btw when you tag me after already posting the reply
ok i was suspecting this tbh bc sometimes ppl dont respond when i do that

and i dont think its avg for white guys, i dont feel short, but i dont feel tall, in white neighborhoods. which is avg, 5'10"

ok i was suspecting this tbh bc sometimes ppl dont respond when i do that

and i dont think its avg for white guys, i dont feel short, but i dont feel tall, in white neighborhoods. which is avg, 5'10"
Mirin 1 in 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I know 5’7 guys who do good with women because they have good looking faces

• So Sad
If you're in a wealthy highly educated area you should be at least 5'11 or else it's a disadvantage. In my generation I'd say 35% of teens are at least 6'.

With every passing generation they only get taller too.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
just work 20 years to spend a down payment on a house to put yourself in a wheelchair theory
Isnt that life of average person?
If you're in a wealthy highly educated area you should be at least 5'11 or else it's a disadvantage. In my generation I'd say 35% of teens are at least 6'.

With every passing generation they only get taller too.
Its over jfl

• JFL
Bro I'm ngl there are quite a few young girls in college around 5'10 and 5'11

Seen quite a few average looking 6'3 dudes clean up women too

6'2 is bare minimum in 2019 if you go to college/bar/clubs

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
shit you right
Life couldve been utter torture,
At least it ends when we die. Imagine everyone were immortal with born height jfl being discriminated for whole entire life which never ends

• So Sad
Are you from India? I never said i feel short you dumbass. Read the post again. What I said was if you have good height and frame it's very easy to get ltr. I never said that my height is issue . You might be one of those who believes that the average height in India is 5'6 still while it's not

Legit, girls dont fuck around with shorties

Life couldve been utter torture,
At least it ends when we die. Imagine everyone were immortal with born height jfl being discriminated for whole entire life which never ends
over
Are you from India?
no, Bangladesh, but i live in the US.

I'm taller than most curries I meet and I'm 5'10". Theres the occasional curry thats like 6'2", but theyre pretty rare.

Legit, girls dont fuck around with shorties

Yep

Alot of guys cope saying face > height but that only works if you face is TOP TIER

There are so many tall average looking Joes slaying out here and a small minority of Chad faced manlets slaying

Yep

Alot of guys cope saying face > height but that only works if you face is TOP TIER

There are so many tall average looking Joes slaying out here and a small minority of Chad faced manlets slaying
Being tall is much easier than being good looking
Ofc I have neither

over

no, Bangladesh, but i live in the US.

I'm taller than most curries I meet and I'm 5'10". Theres the occasional curry thats like 6'2", but theyre pretty rare.
Things are not like that here. I'm from a uni where most students are very rich average height is like 5'9. 6'2 guys are not rare

Things are not like that here. I'm from a uni where most students are very rich average height is like 5'9. 6'2 guys are not rare
i hear Indians say this all the time. but then why are all the Indians here manlets? our batch of Indians is higher caste and higher income so it should be the same situation here.

Being tall is much easier than being good looking
Ofc I have neither

That sucks man, big time

Glad to see your not a PSL coper tho I have seen some truly ugly guys who are legit PSL 4 and below get some cute ass gf due to their height

One time I saw a legit PSL 3 Rat face guy at my gym who was so ugly his face made me cringe yet he had a cute ass fuck gf following him like a little puppy dog, btw he was 6'6

That sucks man, big time

Glad to see your not a PSL coper tho I have seen some truly ugly guys who are legit PSL 4 and below get some cute ass gf due to their height

One time I saw a legit PSL 3 Rat face guy at my gym who was so ugly his face made me cringe yet he had a cute ass fuck gf following him like a little puppy dog, btw he was 6'6
I have neither but I can get girl, they're just not cute enough for my standard jfl

i hear Indians say this all the time. but then why are all the Indians here manlets? our batch of Indians is higher caste and higher income so it should be the same situation here.
Well i don't have any reason to lie to you. If India is a place full of 5'6 guys then i shouldn't be posting here. But anyway live in your fantasy world and believe whatever that makes you sleep at night.

I used to check people so ID at my retail job. Very rarely was a girl ever that tall. Maybe saw it once or twice. Every guy who was 6’2 was noticeably tall. And these were young people

At 5'9'' you're normal. Anything under that you're somewhat' short'

• +1
Well i don't have any reason to lie to you. If India is a place full of 5'6 guys then i shouldn't be posting here. But anyway live in your fantasy world and believe whatever that makes you sleep at night.
cope

At 5'9'' you're normal. Anything under that you're somewhat' short'
id say 5'10". 5'9" is still somewhat short.

5'8" with good status.

100 bucks says the average is 5'7" but the streetshitters dont know how to measure height
Says another street shitter. As i said i don't care if you believe or not

• JFL
Says another street shitter. As i said i don't care if you believe or not
i read your unrevised comment

JFL @ calling Bengalis streetshitters
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

it's your shitty fucking country that brought this open us. the smell of shit ends at the borders of your shit infested country. your country alone has brought down the reputation of Bengalis and Pakistanis. i can smell your shit infested streets from all the over here in the U.S.

remember from today on you and poo in the loo country is worth nothing underneath the bottom of my shoes. keep texting Becky for Bobs and Vegana and shitting in front of your house

i read your unrevised comment

JFL @ calling Bengalis streetshitters
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

it's your shitty fucking country that brought this open us. the smell of shit ends at the borders of your shit infested country. your country alone has brought down the reputation of Bengalis and Pakistanis. i can smell your shit infested streets from all the over here in the U.S.

remember from today on you and poo in the loo country is worth nothing underneath the bottom of my shoes. keep texting Becky for Bobs and Vegana and shitting in front of your house